TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Popular American girl Ghetto singer booted from Egyptian Pyramids for being rude!!

this once again proves you can take the American Negro out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the American Negro, regardless of how rich and or famous they get.

What an embarrassment!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...n_4350093.html

It's hard to believe Beyonce would be kicked out of anything or anywhere, but that's reportedly what happened when an infamous archaeologist booted her from the Egyptian pyramids.
    Beyonce travelled to Egypt back in 2009 during her I Am... Tour. Shortly after the superstar stopped by the pyramids, she was bashed by Dr. Zahi Hawass, otherwise known as "Egypt's Indiana Jones." The Egyptologist allegedly referred to the "Love On Top" singer as a "stupid person" who "doesn't understand a thing" and only went there to take photos, BET reported at the time, via local newspapers.
    Hawass also cut short her tour of the iconic Egyptian site, according to a new interview.
    "Most people I take on tours are very nice and we become friends. But this lady...," Hawass recently told the Independent of Beyonce's visit to the pyramids. "She said she would come at 3 p.m. but she came late. I said 'You have to say I'm sorry I'm late.' But she didn't open her mouth."
    "I brought a photographer and she also had a photographer and a guard," he added. "When my photographer started to shoot, he said 'No, Stop! I am the one who says yes or no, not you.' I said, 'In that case since you almost hit my photographer and you are not polite - out! I am not giving you the privilege of having you on my tour.' I said Beyonce was stupid and I left."
    Hawass, who was once the Egyptian antiquities minister, is a controversial figure.
    Although he has been commended for boosting interest in archaeology in the region, his credibility has come into question, and he has been criticized for his love of publicity. In 2011, he was fired because of his relationship with ousted President Hosni Mubarak's regime, The Associated Press reported.
    He came under investigation for various indiscretions -- corruption, wasting public funding and shipping Egyptian antiquities overseas without permission, opening them up to theft -- according to the Smithsonian magazine. He was also banned from traveling outside of the country.

uvarunthetable
    uvarunthetable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3474

how in god's name is this remotely threadworthy?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Git Lo, and SBR_John

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by uvarunthetable View Post
    how in god's name is this remotely threadworthy?
    you must be either a self hating leftist, a phagg or a negro

I'm right!!

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    you must be either a self hating leftist, a phagg or a negro

I'm right!!
    do you have children? what if one of them fell in love with a colored homosexual feller?

TheRifleman

I'm so embarrassed by this.

Do you really have to let the negro travel outside US Borders?

What will the rest of the world think?

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

The Egyptologist allegedly referred to the "Love On Top" singer as a "stupid person" who "doesn't understand a thing" and only went there to take photos, BET reported at the time, via local newspapers.
    Hawass also cut short her tour of the iconic Egyptian site, according to a new interview.
    "Most people I take on tours are very nice and we become friends. But this lady...," Hawass recently told the Independent of Beyonce's visit to the pyramids. "She said she would come at 3 p.m. but she came late. I said 'You have to say I'm sorry I'm late.' But she didn't open her mouth."
    "I brought a photographer and she also had a photographer and a guard," he added. "When my photographer started to shoot, he said 'No, Stop! I am the one who says yes or no, not you.' I said, 'In that case since you almost hit my photographer and you are not polite - out! I am not giving you the privilege of having you on my tour.' I said Beyonce was stupid and I left."
    Goes back to the thread I started about colored people time. She shows up late, was loud, rude, ignorant and obnoxious.

None of the wimpy white people denied that colored people time exists, a few of them attacked me for pointing it out but nobody denied it.

Vegas_bond
    Vegas_bond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10099

I'm so embarrassed by this.

Do you really have to let the negro travel outside US Borders?

What will the rest of the world think?

You wont get many girls by been racist ... maybe a couple of good looking guys, who knows ...?

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Rifleman was your step dad black and did he beat you regularly for you to have such a disdain towards cultural minorities?

I feel sorry for you. Hope your able to fix whatever psychological ailment it is that you clearly suffer from.

One World rifle, no point in resisting that of which is futile...