SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Very cool Man's gift for this year

This is the best cigar in the world. Stick with the naturals. The maduros are pretty dark. The official name for shopping purposes is Padron Serie 1926 80th Anniversary natural.

Got a father-in-law that thinks you're a broke dikk loser? Boom! A best pal? He better be cause these cost $250 for 8.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    This is the best cigar in the world. Stick with the naturals. The maduros are pretty dark. The official name for shopping purposes is Padron Serie 1926 80th Anniversary natural.

Got a father-in-law that thinks you're a broke dikk loser? Boom! A best pal? He better be cause these cost $250 for 8.

John, great thread.

I do agree with your assessment that it is probably the best cigar in the world. I do disagree on one point, however.

I like the Maduro better. Padron is known for their maduros above all else. The Padron maduro is the maduro all other maduros in the industry are measured against. With good reason. They are the best.

They are unique too. Those flavors of cocoa, coffee, earth, spice, hints of leather, depth of flavor, the aroma in the smoke.......just unreal.

I'll even go so far as to say that Padron is the best cigar maker in the whole industry. There are several reasons for this but here's one.....they limit the production of their cigars. They cap it at a certain number and when they're gone, they're gone.

They are one of the few cigar companies that does this. They will never compromise on the quality of their cigars. Ever.

Great thread as I said. You are a man of great taste (like me ).

Keep posting threads like these. We need more cigar reviews here.