TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Video: How Is This Guy Getting All Free Cable Channels And Movies?

Someone explain this to me... because this guy doesn't tell me what I need to know... but seems very interesting.

TheMoneyShot

I think it's XBMC.org but this is my first time clicking on it. Need to study this sh#$. If anyone uses this and it's good... let me know. Trying to find ways to watch HD HBO shows... etc... without paying for HBO on DirecTV

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

This site seems sick on this video. Guy talking is funny as shit also.
    Sounds like he's promoting a bootleg site that will eventually get busted but would like to hear from anyone who starts using this site.

Cable will be non-existent in 5 or 6 years anyways.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

It is xbmc. I had it before but couldn't get the video set up correctly. It was early in the am and I didn't feel like screwing with it.

TheMoneyShot

Thanks for the post guys. What service or device should you use (that's free or cheap) to have streaming shows like HBO sent to your big screen TV? I think there are several ways to do this... but I don't want to go down the wrong route and waste money paying for supplies to do this. I heard something about Netflix ($7.99 a month) is good. Someone said something about Google TV Adapter? Any advice would be appreciated!