C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Colored people time???

Why are you late for everything? Is it just being irresponsible overall? Showing up 20 minutes late for your NAACP meeting might seem cool but you can't do that for a job.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard, and TheRifleman

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Why do almost all of your posts involve ripping minorities?? Especially Jews and Blacks
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Why do almost all of your posts involve ripping minorities?? Especially Jews and Blacks
    Sad I know.... He cant even give it a break on Thanksgiving (this is the shit he thinks about on thanksgiving lol)
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bigtymer56

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

simple

they are on africa time zones

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Why do whites hate showering? Why do whites drink 10 litres of coke a day to stay awake? Why can't whites cook 1 meal a day?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

why do brownies always smell like slurpee or curry?

lakerboy

Crusty u are a jew.

C-Gold

How is it ripping anybody? Did I hurt your feelings, do you want a tissue little boy?

Are you denying that colored people time exists?

Are you going to tell me women aren't always late for shit also and that women miss as much time from work as men?

I think you either A) live in an all-white suburb somewhere in South Carolina or B) you are such a politically correct Pussy that you can't admit that CP time exists.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    How is it ripping anybody? Did I hurt your feelings, do you want a tissue little boy?

Are you denying that colored people time exists?

Are you going to tell me women aren't always late for shit also and that women miss as much time from work as men?

I think you either A) live in an all-white suburb somewhere in South Carolina or B) you are such a politically correct Pussy that you can't admit that CP time exists.
    None of the above, live in the Northeast....just noticed tons of your posts are ripping minorities, nothing more....Lemme go through your most recent posts here for a second....

"Nope that is the bi sexual bi racial druggie Josh Freeman."

"Lots of arab trash in Detroit."

Yesterday alone, along with a ton of bad mouthing blacks

Really don't care but you seem to be very angry

lakerboy

latest

suspend tomlin but only fine rivers

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

stfu...at least he has the balls to voice his true feelings, unlike you, you politically correct frightened little women.

How do you live with yourself? When you look into a mirror, do you see a female staring back at you??

Yep.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Why do whites hate showering? Why do whites drink 10 litres of coke a day to stay awake? Why can't whites cook 1 meal a day?
    - Almost every white person I know showers daily. I definitely don't hate it.

- Because we get shit done!

- Got us there. This has become pretty sad over the last decade or so. I cook all the time, and people look at me like I'm crazy.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    stfu...at least he has the balls to voice his true feelings, unlike you, you politically correct frightened little women.

How do you live with yourself? When you look into a mirror, do you see a female staring back at you??

Yep.
    Coming from the most clueless cvnt on the forum

Yeah I'm real PC, you have no fukkin clue

Some life you got....Crying about fukkin blacks on a sports betting forum of all places, day and night like clockwork.....What a pathetic and miserable piece of shit you are

MrBig33
    MrBig33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 997

Dont worry Karma will get them all..they wont see it coming i promise you that.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I just don't understand this post. I've worked in many different industries, both professional and not (service industry, tech industry, finance, and retail) and I've never seen this "every black person is late" ideology. That is such a subjective thing to say and frankly, it's annoying. I'm white and from Maine. Needless to say, prior to moving away for college and then into a career, my interaction with black men and women was very limited. Maine just doesn't have a racially diverse population. That being said, once I did have that interaction time, nothing changed for me. We're people, man. No one had a choice of what color they wanted to be. I've seen white, white trash, men be the laziest, tardiest, dirtiest and most disrespectful humans ever. I guess what I'm trying to say is I hope you get gang raped in prison by a group black men that were late to court. That would so fitting, you racist fukk.

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by MrBig33 View Post
    Dont worry Karma will get them all..they wont see it coming i promise you that.
    empty threats like the puzzy NI99ER that you are

Anytime, anyplace....

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

great thread

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

lol funny how pissy everyone gets, there is an amateur video on youtube of chappelle when he ask a largely black audience a question about a recent media event and the audience is just clueless. He then makes a joke about how black people never watch the news and if slavery was brought back they wouldn't even know until a week later. I wish I could find it again, you could tell the audience didn't like hearing the truth.

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol funny how pissy everyone gets, there is an amateur video on youtube of chappelle when he ask a largely black audience a question about a recent media event and the audience is just clueless. He then makes a joke about how black people never watch the news and if slavery was brought back they wouldn't even know until a week later. I wish I could find it again, you could tell the audience didn't like hearing the truth.
    the only things that they know how to do is apply for food stamps and welfare, it's actually ingrained in to their DNA after generation and generations of being on the public dole.... Everything after that is just need to know, trial and error.

C-Gold

None of the above, live in the Northeast....just noticed tons of your posts are ripping minorities, nothing more....Lemme go through your most recent posts here for a second....

"Nope that is the bi sexual bi racial druggie Josh Freeman."

"Lots of arab trash in Detroit."

Yesterday alone, along with a ton of bad mouthing blacks

Really don't care but you seem to be very angry

You are such a pussy. You never denied CP time, you just attacked me.

Have you ever been to Detroit? It is infested by arabs. You can't deny that. Armenians move to Los Angeles. Cubans move to Miami. Arabs move to Detroit or DC. This is a fact. I guess you would never see that in your all white suburb.

Josh Freeman is Bi Racial and Bi Sexual and checked into drug rehab. Are you going to deny that?

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    I just don't understand this post. I've worked in many different industries, both professional and not (service industry, tech industry, finance, and retail) and I've never seen this "every black person is late" ideology. That is such a subjective thing to say and frankly, it's annoying. I'm white and from Maine. Needless to say, prior to moving away for college and then into a career, my interaction with black men and women was very limited. Maine just doesn't have a racially diverse population. That being said, once I did have that interaction time, nothing changed for me. We're people, man. No one had a choice of what color they wanted to be. I've seen white, white trash, men be the laziest, tardiest, dirtiest and most disrespectful humans ever. I guess what I'm trying to say is I hope you get gang raped in prison by a group black men that were late to court. That would so fitting, you racist fukk.
    You don't understand this post because as you admitted, you live in Maine which doesn't have a lot of population diversity. Yeah we are "all the same" when you live in Maine and everybody literally is all the same.

Go move to Atlanta and tell me everybody is the same. Go move to Detroit and say everybody is all the same. Go move to New Orleans or the South side of Chicago or East St. Louis and say everybody is the same.

You are too pussy to move to East Saint Louis because you know your ignorant ass would get shot.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Why can't whites cook 1 meal a day?
    White people don't have rice cookers.
    White people have to spend more than 5 min on their math homework
    White people aren't causing every bodies car insurance to go up with wreckless driving.

Raff rought roud

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    Moneylinedawg is just a scared little pussy.

Vegasinsider is ignorant. He said the 1 black person he worked with wasn't late, huge sample size there, then he said he wished prison and black gang rape. Sounds pretty racist, now he is saying blacks are all in prison? Maybe that's why he chose to live in an all-white community.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Moneylinedawg is just a scared little pussy.

Vegasinsider is ignorant. He said the 1 black person he worked with wasn't late, huge sample size there, then he said he wished prison and black gang rape. Sounds pretty racist, now he is saying blacks are all in prison? Maybe that's why he chose to live in an all-white community.
    Scared of what, bitch?

On a GAMBLING forum, I just happened to notice a bunch of your ignorant and classless posts and called you out on it

You're too pussy to say what you say online in real life, bitch

TheRifleman

Scared of what, bitch?

On a GAMBLING forum, I just happened to notice a bunch of your ignorant and classless posts and called you out on it

You're too pussy to say what you say online in real life, bitch
    Ill say "it" to your face, Ni55er....let's set this up, ni88er.

brewcrew2k
    !
    brewcrew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11895

I don't even want to hire a black person, cause they either show up late, or work until there first check , and then!!!!! They get PAY DAY Drunk!! and think they can not show up for work!!! Mexicans are much better!

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Ill say "it" to your face, Ni55er....let's set this up, ni88er.
    Rifleman trying to meet up with another dude online.....go figure

C-Gold

Rifleman trying to meet up with another dude online.....go figure
    He called your bitch ass out and you backed down like the little vagina that you are.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

He called your bitch ass out and you backed down like the little vagina that you are.
    Yeah I'm really gunna go out out of my way to meet up with some racist scumbag from a sports betting website

I'm in Atlantic City every few months, I'll let either one of you know when and where next time if it makes you happy

C-Gold

Yeah I'm really gunna go out out of my way to meet up with some racist scumbag from a sports betting website

I'm in Atlantic City every few months, I'll let either one of you know when and where next time if it makes you happy
    You are a pussssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

You wish you had the balls that he had.

TheRifleman

I'm no more racist than your AVERAGE negroid.

YOU
    people are the biggest racists' imaginable.

EVERY SINGLE one of you are the equal of a white KKK member. You POS.

And What are you doing in Atlantic City anyway? Learning to swim?? LMFAO!! You'll be the first of your race to learn............

You Negroids don't gamble, don't tip, what are you there for except to sell or buy drugs and possibly pick up white women, or in your case, white men. All you Negroes are on the DOWN LOW, sucking rooster like it's going out of style....everyone knows that. You're no exception, ni88er.

lmfao.

don't cry, little negro boy

Last edited by TheRifleman; 12-01-13 at 09:14 PM.

TheRifleman

thank you, lord, for letting me live with the mighty whiteman!!

THANK YOU!!

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

I'm no more racist than your AVERAGE negroid.

YOU
    people are the biggest racists' imaginable.

EVERY SINGLE one of you are the equal of a white KKK member. You POS.

And What are you doing in Atlantic City anyway? Learning to swim?? LMFAO!! You'll be the first of your race to learn............

You Negroids don't gamble, don't tip, what are you there for except to sell or buy drugs and possibly pick up white women, or in your case, white men. All you Negroes are on the DOWN LOW, sucking rooster like it's going out of style....everyone knows that. You're no exception, ni88er.

lmfao.

don't cry, little negro boy

Hey shit for brains, all of this means nothing to me....I'm white, you fukkin fool

So keep on rambling your incoherent, half a retard posts....It means literally zero

12 Last