Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

New Jersey Waitress Lied About Gay Slurs

....and racked up $3000 in "sympathy" tips in the process. Unreal.

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

never trust a homosexual...we learned that lesson with the arch liar n chief, obama

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

No surprises there. Just like that back waitress from Red Lobster who lied about a white patron writing the N-word on his receipt. She collected over 10 grand from idiots who felt sorry for her. This is a prime example of when the term "Sheeple" should be used.

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 10-09-15 at 10:11 AM. Reason: image does not exist

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    ....and racked up $3000 in "sympathy" tips in the process. Unreal.

It turns out this woman has a history with lying about everything.

"Reidy said poems penned by Morales during their courtship that she kept appeared to have matched the writing on the restaurant receipt, bringing into question whether Morales wrote the note on the receipt herself."

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

You can tell, on that receipt, that there are two different tones of blue ink. Handwriting analysts stated the slur is more in her handwriting than his.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

I've been following this. If I was the owner of the restaurant, I would seriously consider suing this asshole. She pretty much destroyed your business with bad publicity for no reason.

Kermit

You can tell, on that receipt, that there are two different tones of blue ink. Handwriting analysts stated the slur is more in her handwriting than his.
    Yeah, you can tell that wasn't the same man's writing. It also wasn't hard to prove with the handwriting expert. The gay woman had obviously copycatted what the black woman had done a month earlier. That's the media's fault though. So quick to report stories without questioning their validity.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

The moral of this story:

If you don't want to be labeled a racist, or a homophobe, pay in cash only. They won't have a CC slip to hang you out to dry.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Yeah so obvious!

So keep posting this story so the next time something really does happen people won't give those fools money because they will think it is a scam like the boy who cried wolf.

and why would you give cash to somebody because they got called a name? WTF? The PC police are so good at brainwashing kind hearted Americans. Silly hebrew media.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fukk the gays and everything they're about.

I will never support a gay-run business or anyone associated with one.

C-Gold

They just love to create drama. Gays are the most in your face start a fight drama people on earth. They just want to fight and sue, and argue and try and show somebody up.

If you wanted to be treated the same then act like it. Stop having parades where you protest nude and demand to be treated like an intelligent adult.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Bluehorseshoe

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

The moral of this story:

If you don't want to be labeled a racist, or a homophobe, pay in cash only. They won't have a CC slip to hang you out to dry.
    The next story will be a derogatory term written on a $20 bill. In big, black permanent marker.

There's always a way.

Sick people.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    The next story will be a derogatory term written on a $20 bill. In big, black permanent marker.

There's always a way.

Sick people.
    You act like that's a big deal.

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/53683016#.UpcJ0XjTkdU

more revelations about this pos freak-of-nature carpet muncher

The New Jersey waitress whose story has been questioned after she claimed she received an anti-gay note instead of a tip on a restaurant bill was dishonorably discharged from the Marines last spring after she stopped showing up, NBC 4 New York has learned.
    Dayna Morales, a server at Gallop Asian Bistro in Bridgewater, had posted a photo on Facebook earlier this month showing the bill with a line through the tip area. The photo of the receipt showed someone had written, "I'm sorry but I cannot tip because I do not agree with your lifestyle."

A New Jersey couple came forward to NBC 4 New York and said this week that the receipt was theirs but that they had left a tip and did not write a note, suggesting it was used for a hoax. The handwriting, they said, was not theirs, and they also supplied what they said was a CC statement showing they were charged for the total plus the $18 tip.

NBC 4 New York learned Wednesday from a Pentagon source that Morales was dismissed from the Marine Reserve Corps in May because she wasn't attending drills. It wasn't immediately clear how often those drills were held, and Morales did not respond to a request for comment.
    She was stationed in Newburgh, N.Y., and began serving in July 2009, military sources said.

A woman who served with Morales told NBC 4 New York that the commitment is a serious one.

"I wouldn't want anyone to think she was a part of my Marine Corps family, because she's not," said the woman, who asked to remain anonymous because she is still on active duty.
    Others who say they knew her tell NBC 4 New York there were things about her background that didn't seem to add up.

A woman who says she and Morales worked together at a Cheesecake Factory in Nyack, N.Y., last year said Morales told coworkers she had brain cancer.

"She came in with her hair shaved because she wanted to shave it herself before she lost it," said Jacqie Fitzpatrick.

Fitzpatrick said Morales also leaned on the cancer story to accept offers of help from friends at work.
    Then, she abruptly quit, according to Fitzpatrick, and her coworkers didn't see her again until she appeared in news reports about the receipt.
    The Cheesecake Factory declined to comment.
    Gallop Asian Bistro said Wednesday that it was still investigating and that Morales is not on the work schedule for now.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dirty evil homosexuals are not to be trusted! They are inherently evil which shows by their transgressive sexual behavior. They are the vile bottom of society.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

What a fat piece of shit it is.

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

This world is going to the crapper. Plain and simple.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by laclippers504 View Post
    This world is going to the crapper. Plain and simple.
    Gays love the crapper.

C-Gold

She should be thrown in jail.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Just typical ghetto trash
    If I was a restaurant I would sue her to teach her a lesson

Make live in streets rest of her life

TheRifleman