PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Black Slut That Accused The Duke Lacrosse Players Of Rape Got Convicted Of Murder

You can't make this shit up.
    DURHAM, N.C. (AP) — The woman who falsely accused three Duke University lacrosse players of rape has been found guilty of second-degree murder in the stabbing death of her boyfriend.

Crystal Mangum

The jury deliberated for about six hours over two days before reaching their verdict in the trial of 34-year-old Crystal Mangum, who was sentenced to between 14 years and 18 years in prison.
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...lty-of-murder/

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

It couldn't have happened to a better person.

That slut tried to ruin a dominant sports program and those kids lives.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    It couldn't have happened to a better person.

That slut tried to ruin a dominant sports program and those kids lives.
    If she wasn't going to jail for murder, she would have 15 kids by 12 different men and be on welfare her entire life.
    Last edited by SBR Contests; 11-26-13 at 01:04 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: andywend

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Can't say that I am surprised.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shocker.

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

she don't care, free room, board, and all the puzzy she can eat......I'd rather see her out on the streets trying to survive. Women's prison isn't ANYTHING like men's. It's like sleep away camp.
    Last edited by TheRifleman; 11-25-13 at 04:51 PM.
    Points Awarded:

I/O gave TheRifleman 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SharpBoxing
    SharpBoxing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5521

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    she don't care, free room, board, and all the puzzy can eat......I'd rather see her out on the streets trying to survive.
    A study showed that black people live longer in prison than outside.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Our country destroyed itself after it passed the 1964 Civil Rights Act and once again it was the republicans who were the driving force behind its passage. It makes me wonder why I support the party at all. That black woman should have been in jail after falsely accusing those Duke Lacrosse players of rape. Our criminal court system is a DISGRACE!!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheRifleman

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    Our country destroyed itself after it passed the 1964 Civil Rights Act and once again it was the republicans who were the driving force behind its passage. It makes me wonder why I support the party at all. That black woman should have been in jail after falsely accusing those Duke Lacrosse players of rape. Our criminal court system is a DISGRACE!!!!
    It's truly unbelievable. The white man has carried the existence of the negro race since they came into contact with each other.

How many more billions of dollars must be spent trying to civilize these fukks?

The White Man's Burden.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

During the first 100 years of our country's existence, blacks were enslaved and in 1865, we loosened the leash a bit for the next 100 years. Then in 1964, we took off the leash and the majority of them are running wild and are complaining louder than ever. No matter what any liberal says, just look at the state of the countries that are under black rule. The more freedoms given to them, the worse their behavior and now it seems like a black life is given more weight than a white life with all of these ridiculous "hate crime" statutes. It is becoming more and more clear why our leaders felt the need to keep the black man down for the first 200 years and if these leaders are watching from "up above", they are screaming out "I told you so".

TheRifleman

Ted "the swimmer" Kennedy.

And then I help pass the 1964 Civil Rights act, which screwed the country permanently, and they STILL think I'm great....thank the lord for DUMB AMERICANS!!!

Rot in hell, you pos.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

How do you only get 15 years and willprobably be less, for murder. liberalism s penetrating sick

MrBig33
    MrBig33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 997

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    It's truly unbelievable. The white man has carried the existence of the negro race since they came into contact with each other.

How many more billions of dollars must be spent trying to civilize these fukks?

The White Man's Burden.
    The day they start REQUIRING your IP address along with your personal information will be the day you no longer exist online. You hid behind your computer talkin crazy but in real life on the street you are hush because you know what would happen to you. As fas as I am concerned that shows how much of a coward you really are...and its hilarious that you hide behind your keyboard LOL...so funny.

MrBig33
    MrBig33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 997

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    During the first 100 years of our country's existence, blacks were enslaved and in 1865, we loosened the leash a bit for the next 100 years. Then in 1964, we took off the leash and the majority of them are running wild and are complaining louder than ever. No matter what any liberal says, just look at the state of the countries that are under black rule. The more freedoms given to them, the worse their behavior and now it seems like a black life is given more weight than a white life with all of these ridiculous "hate crime" statutes. It is becoming more and more clear why our leaders felt the need to keep the black man down for the first 200 years and if these leaders are watching from "up above", they are screaming out "I told you so".

Karma is real...have fun.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by MrBig33 View Post
    The day they start REQUIRING your IP address along with your personal information will be the day you no longer exist online. You hid behind your computer talkin crazy but in real life on the street you are hush because you know what would happen to you. As fas as I am concerned that shows how much of a coward you really are...and its hilarious that you hide behind your keyboard LOL...so funny.
    I fought black people my whole life. Can you say the same?

TheRifleman

so, what would be different? I'd still call a ni99er a ni99e3r, and I'd still beat your ass if we ran into each other....

I don't understand.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

FCK off _ _ _ _ _r. I will give you a hint it rhymes with trigger. Fckng splib still wont figure it out.

Lockitup_Panda
    Lockitup_Panda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

waaaay tooo much hate lol but whatever gets you through the day I suppose....

TheRifleman

This is what free speech is all about:

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

^ The guy who had that sign should have really used a capitalized "I" in the beginning.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Good fak her

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    This is what free speech is all about:

Anyone notice that the lone voice who opposed the guy, besides the blacks in the video, was a lady named Carol Zimmerman?

Do you get it?

Zimmerman. A Jew.

Opposing free speech rights.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    Anyone notice that the lone voice who opposed the guy, besides the blacks in the video, was a lady named Carol Zimmerman?

Do you get it?

Zimmerman. A Jew.

Opposing free speech rights.
    You know who started the NAACP?

Not it wasn't Al Sharpton, or Jesse Jackson, it wasn't even a black man. It was Jews. Divide and conquer.

Oh and about the guy with the sign, he didn't break any laws except poor taste.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

lol she'd like to have her good ole' boy Bush back who single handedly and systematically destroyed the \American economy for a few decades at least. Down wit dem Jesus haters and liberal wimmenz! lmfao. Morons

pacers101
    pacers101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

the stock market crashed when the dem's controlled congress. during bush there were 5 years of stock market gains before they took control of congress.