bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

for the record..i lace gloves up...still do....to stay in shape....i do light sparring but nothing serious or heavy..never have....plus its just something ive always enjoyed....the guy i work out with had a short pro career and an extensive amatuer career and several fights with chad dawson...and weve had plenty of conversations about floyd...this guy is still well connected in the game....there isnt really a single guy out there, involved heavily in the boxing world, who thinks paul would have beaten floyd now.....maybe 5 years ago people believed it or whatever....but no one thinks that anymore.....

ive stated this many times....i went to pac/hatton and pac/ cotto(along with countless other big fights)...i know the game....ive never seen floyd fight live even though hes my favorite fighter....i dont hate pac..in fact i like him...i was a big fan.....but over the years ive grown tired of listening to people complain and suck his dong while shitting on floyd in the process....i think its kind of sad.....

people cry about floyd using the catchweight against canelo...yet everyone was so hyped to see him take him on....it was the best fight that could be made...and people are still crying....yet they gloss over the facts that manny claims a 154 title which was vacant and he took by beating margarito at a catchweight(everyone thinks its so amazing that he climbed that high)....yet floyd already took two 154 titles at 154 before the canelo fight....they gloss over the fact that he took a catchweight against cotto(his fans claim the two extra lbs shouldnt have made any difference).....they forget that after shane whooped margarito he was begging pac for the fight...and pacs people said "if you can get to 142 well think about it"......and of course pac opted for cotto instead who was coming back from the margarito beatdown and didnt look all that good against clottey.......and thats when floyd stepped in when shane had a fight with berto signed....floyd stepped in and told young berto to step aside...and floyd whooped a man coming off a great win...only for pac to fight him later after he looked like crap against sergio mora...lol

like i said...im just tired of listening to people bash floyd at every chance....philly....who do u want floyd to fight next? other than pac....cuz that probably aint happenin right now unless bob arum calls schaefer and haymon and is serious.....other than that....who do u want him to fight right now?
    Last edited by bobby heenan; 11-27-13 at 12:29 PM.

MrBig33
    MrBig33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 997

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    You;re one to talk spook. I haven't seen you say anything of value in this entire thread. You took much of what bobby heenan was said and repeated it. Most of it is garbage.

I bet neither you or bobby heenan never laced up the gloves before. I have.
    Maybe we have said the same sort of things because they are true and have value dummy....I dont care if you laced the gloves up or not..I have been devoted to this sport for 30 years and i am only 36!!...means I was brought up on the sport. Floyd does pick his opponents carefully..but so has EVERY major champion moron....I bet you dont even remember Sugar Ray ducking Hagler for years do you??...How about Hearns ducking the same Hagler guy? Nobody ever talks about that...they just want to Hate on Floyd for being so good. The fight game hasnt seen a guy like him maybe ever...Jack Johnson skill type..best defensive fighter and counter puncher bro!...almost impossible to beat..and if you know the sport all Floyd is doing is using Johnsons moves. Check the footage.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by MrBig33 View Post
    Maybe we have said the same sort of things because they are true and have value dummy....I dont care if you laced the gloves up or not..I have been devoted to this sport for 30 years and i am only 36!!...means I was brought up on the sport. Floyd does pick his opponents carefully..but so has EVERY major champion moron....I bet you dont even remember Sugar Ray ducking Hagler for years do you??...How about Hearns ducking the same Hagler guy? Nobody ever talks about that...they just want to Hate on Floyd for being so good. The fight game hasnt seen a guy like him maybe ever...Jack Johnson skill type..best defensive fighter and counter puncher bro!...almost impossible to beat..and if you know the sport all Floyd is doing is using Johnsons moves. Check the footage.
    some people are blind or dont realize that....once manny became a commodity....an earner....his career was as carefully guided as anyone....

he fought marquez in 08 the 2nd time 4 years after they had the draw....after pac had trouble again and got a razor close SD.....they moved up a class to fight david diaz....then a drained oscar and hatton(whod already been knocked out by floyd and nearly knocked down by juan lazcano....and won a fight against paulie pillowfists-i actually like paulie alot)....i cant blame them for moving up and taking big money fights with oscar and hatton.....but there was unfinished biz with marquez.....and again....they waited another 3 years....after seeing floyd dominate marquez most said "marquez cant be effective up that high in weight....it doesnt translate...he doesnt belong there...thats why floyd had such an easy time".....so they decide what the hell now would be a good time to fight marquez...should be easy work....and they found out yet again not so much.....at least this time they didnt wait 3-4 years before giving marquez another fight....that one didnt end so well.....because pac is not a smart fighter

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    for the record..i lace gloves up...still do....to stay in shape....i do light sparring but nothing serious or heavy..never have....plus its just something ive always enjoyed....the guy i work out with had a short pro career and an extensive amatuer career and several fights with chad dawson...and weve had plenty of conversations about floyd...this guy is still well connected in the game....there isnt really a single guy out there, involved heavily in the boxing world, who thinks paul would have beaten floyd now.....maybe 5 years ago people believed it or whatever....but no one thinks that anymore.....

ive stated this many times....i went to pac/hatton and pac/ cotto(along with countless other big fights)...i know the game....ive never seen floyd fight live even though hes my favorite fighter....i dont hate pac..in fact i like him...i was a big fan.....but over the years ive grown tired of listening to people complain and suck his dong while shitting on floyd in the process....i think its kind of sad.....

people cry about floyd using the catchweight against canelo...yet everyone was so hyped to see him take him on....it was the best fight that could be made...and people are still crying....yet they gloss over the facts that manny claims a 154 title which was vacant and he took by beating margarito at a catchweight(everyone thinks its so amazing that he climbed that high)....yet floyd already took two 154 titles at 154 before the canelo fight....they gloss over the fact that he took a catchweight against cotto(his fans claim the two extra lbs shouldnt have made any difference).....they forget that after shane whooped margarito he was begging pac for the fight...and pacs people said "if you can get to 142 well think about it"......and of course pac opted for cotto instead who was coming back from the margarito beatdown and didnt look all that good against clottey.......and thats when floyd stepped in when shane had a fight with berto signed....floyd stepped in and told young berto to step aside...and floyd whooped a man coming off a great win...only for pac to fight him later after he looked like crap against sergio mora...lol

like i said...im just tired of listening to people bash floyd at every chance....philly....who do u want floyd to fight next? other than pac....cuz that probably aint happenin right now unless bob arum calls schaefer and haymon and is serious.....other than that....who do u want him to fight right now?
    Here's the facts of the matter....

Floyd brings a lot of the criticism he gets upon himself. Picking and choosing your opponents carefully makes him look like a coward. Dodging and ducking certain guys along the way, reinforce the coward notion.

He could have fought Pac 4 years ago. He could have fought Pac 3 years ago. He could have fought Pac 2 years ago. Instead he bobbed and weaved his way around Pac with guys like Victor Ortiz and past their prime fighters.

At this point, there is, literally, no reason for Floyd not to fight Pac. There is no way, realistically, that Pac can demand an even split of the money, or take back what he has already accepted as terms for a fight with Floyd in the past such as Olympic-style drug testing.

It's all up to Floyd now whether that fight gets made or not. But no, what does Floyd Sr. say after Pac dominated Rios?

He says that beating Rios doesn't get you a fight with Floyd. LOL it's fukkin comical at this point. How many times can you duck a guy before the people saying that you're a coward get proven correct?

How many roadblocks can you put in the way of making this fight? LOL It's like he's saying that somehow Manny isn't a viable opponent for Floyd. Why does Pacman have to "earn" a shot at Floyd at this point?

This is Floyd ducking a guy he knows has a chance to actually beat him. Nothing more. And this is why he gets criticized.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by MrBig33 View Post
    Or maybe because you couldn't think of it on you're own. Sugar Ray may have ducked Hagler but the difference is they eventually fought. So did Hearns vs Hagler. Mayweather vs Williams never happened and neither will Mayweather vs. Pacquiao.

See the difference?

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Here's the facts of the matter....

Floyd brings a lot of the criticism he gets upon himself. Picking and choosing your opponents carefully makes him look like a coward. Dodging and ducking certain guys along the way, reinforce the coward notion.

He could have fought Pac 4 years ago. He could have fought Pac 3 years ago. He could have fought Pac 2 years ago. Instead he bobbed and weaved his way around Pac with guys like Victor Ortiz and past their prime fighters.

At this point, there is, literally, no reason for Floyd not to fight Pac. There is no way, realistically, that Pac can demand an even split of the money, or take back what he has already accepted as terms for a fight with Floyd in the past such as Olympic-style drug testing.

It's all up to Floyd now whether that fight gets made or not. But no, what does Floyd Sr. say after Pac dominated Rios?

He says that beating Rios doesn't get you a fight with Floyd. LOL it's fukkin comical at this point. How many times can you duck a guy before the people saying that you're a coward get proven correct?

How many roadblocks can you put in the way of making this fight? LOL It's like he's saying that somehow Manny isn't a viable opponent for Floyd. Why does Pacman have to "earn" a shot at Floyd at this point?

This is Floyd ducking a guy he knows has a chance to actually beat him. Nothing more. And this is why he gets criticized.
    part of the problem the first time around was that....ya manny said hed take the drug testing...then he wanted to know when hed be tested and how much(which takes out the random element)....he started talking cutoff dates and saying shit like he dont like needles and having blood drawn makes him weak and bs....he and his team kept flipping what theyd accept as "cutoff" dates.....what do u need a cutoff date for.....floyd even mocked it in the mosley 24/7 while he was sparring..."i had blood taken this morning..i just sparred 12 rounds...i feel great"......cmon man arum had that clottey fight in dallas in his pocket the whole time....he was never serious....

ya ya i read the article about what sr. said.....what sr is saying is....rios is a 135 champ/punching bag....hes saying that fight was tailor made to make pac look like a beast again.....hes saying rios is shit as a true top level boxer(and hes coming off a loss at an attempt to get a title at 140).....thats all.....hes not saying floyd wont fight him....sr spouts of all kinds of crazy shit....i pay little attention to it......if arum wants the fight...he knows where to go....find schaefer and haymon....and dont think you have a bigger position at the table than you probably think you do......sr is just saying he aint impressed by some dominate victory over a boxer he regards as having little skill

and no..its not just up to floyd now....not now...never was..never will be

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

part of the problem the first time around was that....ya manny said hed take the drug testing...then he wanted to know when hed be tested and how much(which takes out the random element)....he started talking cutoff dates and saying shit like he dont like needles and having blood drawn makes him weak and bs....he and his team kept flipping what theyd accept as "cutoff" dates.....what do u need a cutoff date for.....floyd even mocked it in the mosley 24/7 while he was sparring..."i had blood taken this morning..i just sparred 12 rounds...i feel great"......cmon man arum had that clottey fight in dallas in his pocket the whole time....he was never serious....

ya ya i read the article about what sr. said.....what sr is saying is....rios is a 135 champ/punching bag....hes saying that fight was tailor made to make pac look like a beast again.....hes saying rios is shit as a true top level boxer(and hes coming off a loss at an attempt to get a title at 140).....thats all.....hes not saying floyd wont fight him....sr spouts of all kinds of crazy shit....i pay little attention to it......if arum wants the fight...he knows where to go....find schaefer and haymon....and dont think you have a bigger position at the table than you probably think you do......sr is just saying he aint impressed by some dominate victory over a boxer he regards as having little skill

and no..its not just up to floyd now....not now...never was..never will be
    First of all, Manny was perfectly reasonable in asking for a time for when the testing begins. Olympic style testing is quite different than regular testing. They take an enormous amount of blood and you need time to recover. Manny went on record stating this as well as saying he would need the proper amount of time to recover from it, despite the bullshit Floyd says that he could go 12 rounds the same day, Manny is correct.

As far as the fight goes, yes it is up to Floyd now when it comes down to it for reasons already stated. The majority of the purse will go to Floyd so money isn't an issue anymore and Manny knows he can't possibly ask for a split. If Floyd wants the fight, he could have it tomorrow. That's a fact.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

First of all, Manny was perfectly reasonable in asking for a time for when the testing begins. Olympic style testing is quite different than regular testing. They take an enormous amount of blood and you need time to recover. Manny went on record stating this as well as saying he would need the proper amount of time to recover from it, despite the bullshit Floyd says that he could go 12 rounds the same day, Manny is correct.

As far as the fight goes, yes it is up to Floyd now when it comes down to it for reasons already stated. The majority of the purse will go to Floyd so money isn't an issue anymore and Manny knows he can't possibly ask for a split. If Floyd wants the fight, he could have it tomorrow. That's a fact.
    lolol....floyd didnt say he could....he had it drawn in the morning and was sparring the same day.....thats great that manny "went on record"....except its just his record....just his excuse

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sport...t-hurdle_N.htm

less than a teaspoon...lolol

Pacquiao has agreed to additional testing — beyond the NSAC's requirements — in January when the fight was expected to be made official, 30 days before the bout (Feb. 13) and immediately after the fight.

Tygart insists that setting blackout dates for testing is inadequate, and educating athletes on why that can't be done is important. "If you give a blackout date, there's plenty of things you can do to cheat and get away with it," he says of the potential to use masking agents. "That's why it's not allowed."

Said Tygart: "We don't do anything that can potentially impact an athlete's performance. … It's a matter of learning about the process. There's just a lack of the knowledge about these issues."

the reason you have stated as to why it comes down to floyd is idiotic and shortsighted....i wont even get into how dumb you sound....yep...just snap your fingers floyd and its done! lol.....u know what...if it were that easy...it would have been done the first time around with a 50/50 split...except the little phillipino cried about having less than a teaspoon of blood taken him randomly and ran away to fight josh clottey instead....or it would have done when floyd offered him 40 mil with 20 mil wired within like how many days? instead pac hung up the phone

Last edited by bobby heenan; 11-27-13 at 05:45 PM.

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

gayweather still ducking pacman...he KNOWS he's going to lose if they fight....what fraud! what a coward!! WOW!

Mayweather Feels Pacquiao is Undeserving of Mega-Fight After “Comedy Act” Against Rios

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/mayweat...0653--box.html

There was at least one person not overly impressed by Manny Pacquiao's complete dominance over Brandon Rios last Saturday night in Macau, China. Predictably, it was a member of Floyd Mayweather's immediate family and boxing team.

Shortly after Pacquiao's unanimous decision victory over Rios, Floyd Mayweather Sr. was asked to give his take on Pacquiao's performance and whether it now merits that the Filipino icon face his son in a long-awaited best vs. best showdown.
    "Brandon Rios can't fight and that's my honest opinion, based on what I just saw from him. I don't see no skills, I don't see no knowledge of boxing." Mayweather Sr. told proboxinginsider.com.
    "Manny ain't ready for that [fighting Mayweather]... Floyd would do him the same way he [Pacquiao] did Rios."
    Mayweather Sr. was extremely critical of Rios, the 27-year-old Mexican-American brawler who came into the contest a major underdog, but changed some opinions during the lead-in to the bout with his steely confidence and seeming determination to prove the critics wrong.
    "The way he [Rios] was running his mouth, I thought he was a bad [expletive]. This [expletive] started off running with his hands tucked above his head. Come on, man, that was a comedy act."
    Floyd Mayweather's father and head trainer also gave his opinion on whether the eight-division former world champ, Pacquiao, has redeemed himself, at least enough to now work his way into the bout fight fans have been waiting for since 2009.
    "I don't call that redeeming yourself," Mayweather Sr. said. "I don't think that's gonna redeem you to justify fighting someone like Floyd. Maybe he could do something like that to fight someone like [Canelo] Alvarez or [Robert] Guerrero. If he whoops one of them, then it's time to get it on. That's what he better do. If he wants to have any chance [of getting Floyd], he better whoop one of them."
    Whether Mayweather's assessment of the Pacquiao win is justified or not, it appears as though this will be one of many reasons it will be tough to get both sides together to sign Mayweather-Pacquiao. There seems to be the real feeling that, at least within the last couple of years, Pacquiao just hasn't done enough for it to be worth the headache of putting together the mega-bout.
    It's unclear how much influence the elder Mayweather has on his son's actual business decisions, but it's likely that both father and son share the same perspective when it comes to Manny Pacquiao.
    Like it or not, Team Mayweather is in the driver's seat from a business perspective when it comes to all future match-ups. This is not something that will sit well with Pacquiao promoter Bob Arum, who will probably demand a 50-50 deal in all areas.
    Recently, Arum said that "there is no real impediment to having that fight happen," but that couldn't be further from the truth.
    Mayweather and Pacquiao are now fighting on different networks, on different sides of the planet, and with very different business deals in place. This is no longer a single issue situation. It's no longer a bout lost in limbo over random blood testing, like back in late 2009-early 2010.
    To make this fight happen, Team Mayweather and Team Pacquiao would have to come together and compromise on just about every aspect of the bout. It's hard to imagine that level of cooperation after four years of aggressive stubbornness.
    Indications from the Mayweather side, at least those given by Mayweather Sr., point to the fact that they don't even believe Pacquiao belongs in the same category as Floyd. If this is the case, forget about compromise and forget about Mayweather-Pacquiao.

fraud coward weather

TheRifleman

Manny has announced to the whole World that he is prepared and ready to fight anyone who
    wants to fight him. If gayweather is indeed a champion gladiator, why won't he agree to
    fight Manny ? Does Fraud doubt his own capability or he is simply a sissy ?

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

If Mayweather feels Pacman is undeserving of a fight he might as well retire. There's arguably better fighters out there but no one else has the same legacy of a Pacquiao. It's not like it's a bad match up for Mayweather, I feel he wins the fight so for him to duck an aging Pacquiao shows a real yellow streak, I question his heart or lack thereof.

TheRifleman

he will fight a washed up shane moseley, and a nobody in ortiz....( I was at that fight at the MGM in VEgas) but he won't fight one of the greatest fighters of all time??

Come on now....what is going on?

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

lolol....floyd didnt say he could....he had it drawn in the morning and was sparring the same day.....thats great that manny "went on record"....except its just his record....just his excuse

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sport...t-hurdle_N.htm

less than a teaspoon...lolol

Pacquiao has agreed to additional testing — beyond the NSAC's requirements — in January when the fight was expected to be made official, 30 days before the bout (Feb. 13) and immediately after the fight.

Tygart insists that setting blackout dates for testing is inadequate, and educating athletes on why that can't be done is important. "If you give a blackout date, there's plenty of things you can do to cheat and get away with it," he says of the potential to use masking agents. "That's why it's not allowed."

Said Tygart: "We don't do anything that can potentially impact an athlete's performance. … It's a matter of learning about the process. There's just a lack of the knowledge about these issues."

the reason you have stated as to why it comes down to floyd is idiotic and shortsighted....i wont even get into how dumb you sound....yep...just snap your fingers floyd and its done! lol.....u know what...if it were that easy...it would have been done the first time around with a 50/50 split...except the little phillipino cried about having less than a teaspoon of blood taken him randomly and ran away to fight josh clottey instead....or it would have done when floyd offered him 40 mil with 20 mil wired within like how many days? instead pac hung up the phone

You're a moron. Olympic style testing involves filling tubes of blood. If you think it's actually less than a teaspoon, there's a bridge in brooklyn I'll sell you for cheap.

You can't be this stupid. Alos, stop spewing bullshit like...
    yet they gloss over the facts that manny claims a 154 title which was vacant and he took by beating margarito at a catchweight(everyone thinks its so amazing that he climbed that high)
    Shows how stupid you really are. The Manny/Margarito fight was at 150 instead of 147 so Manny could get an 8th division crown. It wasn't a catchweight to drain Margarito who was a career welterweight.

You show a lack of knowledge and just recycle what you hear about catchweights.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

You're a moron. Olympic style testing involves filling tubes of blood. If you think it's actually less than a teaspoon, there's a bridge in brooklyn I'll sell you for cheap.

You can't be this stupid. Alos, stop spewing bullshit like...

Shows how stupid you really are. The Manny/Margarito fight was at 150 instead of 147 so Manny could get an 8th division crown. It wasn't a catchweight to drain Margarito who was a career welterweight.

You show a lack of knowledge and just recycle what you hear about catchweights.
    shows how stupid i am? not at all chief...like i said....before floyd took canelos title(at a catch)...he actually beat two 154 lb champs without a catchweight......meanwhile manny took a vacant 154 title against margarito with a catchweight....yet claims a title in that division...when it was really a joke...a pony show......which was my point....so get over floyd taking canelo down a couple of pounds....just shows how you hold floyd to a higher standard

ya man...tubes of blood!!

are you going to insist that manny pac met every demand and was willing to take the fight? the simple demand of having the testing be random(which is the whole point) couldnt be met....first they wanted a 30 day window....then when they realized that was never happening they flip flopped about cutoff dates......

i dunno man...here you have you....a guy who must have been cuckolded by roger or floyd sr...saying it involved tubes of bloods...or we have the CEO of the USADA saying the take no more than a teaspoon at a time(im guessing they rarely pay a visit twice in the same day)......and that nothing they do should impact an athletes performance.....yet manny is crying about needles and being weakened....lol....whatever man....you have a vendetta against the money man...its pretty obvious...ive forgotten more about boxing than you know....dont start talking "lack of knowledge"
    Last edited by bobby heenan; 11-28-13 at 02:14 PM.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

shows how stupid i am? not at all chief...like i said....before floyd took canelos title(at a catch)...he actually beat two 154 lb champs without a catchweight......meanwhile manny took a vacant 154 title against margarito with a catchweight....yet claims a title in that division...when it was really a joke...a pony show......which was my point....so get over floyd taking canelo down a couple of pounds....just shows how you hold floyd to a higher standard

ya man...tubes of blood!!

are you going to insist that manny pac met every demand and was willing to take the fight? the simple demand of having the testing be random(which is the whole point) couldnt be met....first they wanted a 30 day window....then when they realized that was never happening they flip flopped about cutoff dates......

i dunno man...here you have you....a guy who must have been cuckolded by roger or floyd sr...saying it involved tubes of bloods...or we have the CEO of the USADA saying the take no more than a teaspoon at a time(im guessing they rarely pay a visit twice in the same day)......and that nothing they do should impact an athletes performance.....yet manny is crying about needles and being weakened....lol....whatever man....you have a vendetta against the money man...its pretty obvious...ive forgotten more about boxing than you know....dont start talking "lack of knowledge"
    Well, it's obvious now that you don't have a clue as what you're talking about.

The USADA has NEVER ONCE stated, anywhere, that less than a teaspoon of blood is taken for Olympic-style testing. If you can find and produce the document on which the USADA mentions this, I'll eat my fukkin hat and never post about boxing on SBR again.

If you can't, then you never post about boxing again on here. Deal?

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Well, it's obvious now that you don't have a clue as what you're talking about.

The USADA has NEVER ONCE stated, anywhere, that less than a teaspoon of blood is taken for Olympic-style testing. If you can find and produce the document on which the USADA mentions this, I'll eat my fukkin hat and never post about boxing on SBR again.

If you can't, then you never post about boxing again on here. Deal?
    http://www.usada.org/blood/

step 5

During the blood collection process, less than one tablespoon of blood will be drawn and the amount of blood should not affect your performance. You are required to remain in a seated position for a minimum of 10 minutes prior to the blood draw. *
    The BCO will begin the blood collection process by cleaning your skin with a sterile disinfectant swab in the location where blood is drawn. The area is selected by the BCO, and is unlikely to adversely affect your performance. The BCO will apply a tourniquet to aid in the collection and the BCO will begin to draw the blood sample. You are attempted a maximum of three times.
    During the blood collection process, a number of vacutainer tubes of blood could be drawn, but keep in mind, less than one tablespoon of blood will be drawn. After the relevant vacutainer tubes are filled with blood, the BCO will label each tube with the corresponding sample code number for the security bottles, confirming with you that each tube was labeled appropriately.
    After collecting the blood sample, the BCO will provide any aftercare measures and instruction needed.
    Minor modifications, such as the number of tubes of blood drawn and the length of time that you remain in a seated position, can vary between USADA and International Federation protocols. Rest assured that the protocols fall within the International Standard for Testing requirements.
    *USADA requires that you remain seated for a minimum of 20 minutes prior to the blood draw.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

The first negotiations for the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight began in late 2009. On December 11, 2009, Golden Boy Promotions sent a fight contract on behalf of Mayweather to Top Rank, Pacquiao's promoter. The contract reportedly stipulated a March 13, 2010 fight date, and proposed a 50-50 financial split between the two sides.[1] Mayweather also demanded that Olympic-style drug testing be conducted by the United States Anti-Doping Agency, which would entail random blood and urine testing through the day of the fight.[2] This stipulation would prove to be a point of contention between the camps. Pacquiao refused to have any blood testing within 30 days from the fight, because he thought it would weaken him, but he was willing to have blood taken from him before the 30-day window as well as immediately after the fight.[11] Furthermore, Freddie Roach, Pacquiao's trainer, commented that he would not allow blood to be taken from Pacquiao one week before the fight.[12][13] In an attempt to resolve their differences, the two camps went through a process of mediationbefore a retired judge. After the mediation process Mayweather agreed to a 14-day no blood testing window. However, Pacquiao refused and instead only agreed to a 24-day no blood testing window.[14] Consequently, on January 7, 2010, Pacquiao's promoter Bob Arum declared that the fight was officially off.[15] Pacquiao went on to fight Joshua Clottey on the March 13 date, while Mayweather fought Shane Mosley in May. Both won by unanimous decision.
    Reported Second Negotiations[edit]

On May 13, 2010, Pacquiao's promoter Bob Arum announced that he had penciled in November 13, 2010 as the date of Manny Pacquiao's next fight, possibly against Mayweather. However, the stumbling block over demands that Pacquiao submit to Olympic-level random drug testing put the fight in jeopardy.[16] On June 12, 2010, president of Golden Boy Promotions Oscar De La Hoya stated during an interview with a Spanish network that a fight deal was near, although the negotiation process had been difficult.[17] It was later reported that Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer and Top Rank Chief Bob Arum worked out a '"Super Fight" between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Pacquiao agreed to undergo blood and urine testing up until 14 days before the fight, as demanded by the Mayweather camp in the first round of negotiations. On June 30 Arum announced that management for both sides had agreed to terms, all points of contention were settled, and only Mayweather's signature was needed to seal a deal that could have earned both fighters at least $40 million each.[18]
    After terms for the fight were reportedly agreed upon, Top Rank gave Mayweather a two-week deadline to sign the contract.[19] On Thursday, July 15, Mayweather was given until midnight to sign the contract. The following day, the Top Rank website embedded a countdown clock with the heading "Money Time: Mayweather's Decision".[20] On July 17, Arum announced that there was no word from Mayweather's camp and a deal for a November 13 fight was not reached. Instead, Pacquiao would fight Antonio Margarito.
    Denial of Second Negotiations[edit]

On July 19, Mayweather's adviser Leonard Ellerbe denied that negotiations for a fight between Mayweather and Pacquiao had ever taken place. He stated that Arum was not telling the truth, and Pacquiao never agreed to testing until the fight.[21] In response, Arum revealed that HBO Sports president Ross Greenburg acted as mediator between Mayweather’s handlers and those of Pacquiao’s from Top Rank Promotions.[22] On July 26 Greenburg stated that he had been negotiating with a representative from each side since May 2, trying to put the fight together, but they were unable to come to an agreement at all (contradicting what Arum and Top Rank had previously said).[23][24] After the second round of negotiations broke off, Mayweather told the Associated Press that he had fought 60 days ago, was in no rush to fight Pacquiao and was not thinking about boxing at the moment.[25]

i find it kind of funny that golden boy sent a contract over to arum in mid december of 09....and the two sides haggled over the random testing....first pac wanted 30 days....then eventually floyd said "ok ill give you a two week window"...and pac said "ill do 24 days".....then walked....to only have a big fight already set in dallas for march 13th against clottey.....

what was even funnier was arum saying a deal was reached, and while floyd and ellerbe contended there was never any real, negotiation, ross greenburg said he had met parties from both sides and yet nothing was even close......yet arum set up some bullshit clock on his website for floyd to sign some deal....some deal that never existed

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

http://www.usada.org/blood/

step 5

During the blood collection process, less than one tablespoon of blood will be drawn and the amount of blood should not affect your performance. You are required to remain in a seated position for a minimum of 10 minutes prior to the blood draw. *
    The BCO will begin the blood collection process by cleaning your skin with a sterile disinfectant swab in the location where blood is drawn. The area is selected by the BCO, and is unlikely to adversely affect your performance. The BCO will apply a tourniquet to aid in the collection and the BCO will begin to draw the blood sample. You are attempted a maximum of three times.
    During the blood collection process, a number of vacutainer tubes of blood could be drawn, but keep in mind, less than one tablespoon of blood will be drawn. After the relevant vacutainer tubes are filled with blood, the BCO will label each tube with the corresponding sample code number for the security bottles, confirming with you that each tube was labeled appropriately.
    After collecting the blood sample, the BCO will provide any aftercare measures and instruction needed.
    Minor modifications, such as the number of tubes of blood drawn and the length of time that you remain in a seated position, can vary between USADA and International Federation protocols. Rest assured that the protocols fall within the International Standard for Testing requirements.
    *USADA requires that you remain seated for a minimum of 20 minutes prior to the blood draw.

You need to learn how to read.

Nowhere does it say anything about less than a teaspoon of blood being drawn.

Again, you are a simple fool.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

You need to learn how to read.

Nowhere does it say anything about less than a teaspoon of blood being drawn.

Again, you are a simple fool.

tablespoon....teaspoon....yer arguing semantics....the fact of the matter is....tea/table...it makes no penetrating difference....neither one should affect performance.....

the fact of the matter is...manny is the coward who ran to fight clottey, which was the fight that was planned for him all along, while they were pretending to want a fight with floyd

now you can continue to call me a simple fool because i said teaspoon and it says table spoon....big victory for you....i guess thats the victory yer gonna have to take.....otherwise...anything else you say is just vindictive garbage...instead you will not focus on the truth and facts.....you will stick to trying to make someone look stupid because they said tea instead of table

floyd wanted the fight...it was the only fight he was looking at....thats why when pac ran to clottey floyd was left scrambling....and thats why he had berto step aside(who had the fight with shane signed) and took shane himself

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

tablespoon....teaspoon....yer arguing semantics....the fact of the matter is....tea/table...it makes no penetrating difference....neither one should affect performance.....

the fact of the matter is...manny is the coward who ran to fight clottey, which was the fight that was planned for him all along, while they were pretending to want a fight with floyd

now you can continue to call me a simple fool because i said teaspoon and it says table spoon....big victory for you....i guess thats the victory yer gonna have to take.....otherwise...anything else you say is just vindictive garbage...instead you will not focus on the truth and facts.....you will stick to trying to make someone look stupid because they said tea instead of table

floyd wanted the fight...it was the only fight he was looking at....thats why when pac ran to clottey floyd was left scrambling....and thats why he had berto step aside(who had the fight with shane signed) and took shane himself
    You are a moron.

TheRifleman

fraud didn't want to fight manny, EVER. He said he will never fight him, EVER. So, stfu.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

You are a moron.
    no im really not...i put facts...truths in your face...you cant handle it...again...the only thing you can say is that i said teaspoon instead of table spoon....other than that....you dont say much...you run around saying floyd ducked the great paul williams....and manny......

yet when i show you manny ran away over having a "tablespoon" of blood taken randomly you have nothing to say.......tell me how arum was supposedly seriously negotiating with floyd in december...yet somehow made a fight in dallas for march for pac?? and floyd had to pluck an opponent, who already had a fight signed with someone else, for may

and i dont hate manny...i dont think he was afraid of the fight....but his promoter would rather die than let floyd beat him.....you know floyd...the guy who left arum and became a megastar without him.........again...like i said awhile back here....manny will be begging for that 40 mil guarantee soon

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

no im really not...i put facts...truths in your face...you cant handle it...again...the only thing you can say is that i said teaspoon instead of table spoon....other than that....you dont say much...you run around saying floyd ducked the great paul williams....and manny......

yet when i show you manny ran away over having a "tablespoon" of blood taken randomly you have nothing to say.......tell me how arum was supposedly seriously negotiating with floyd in december...yet somehow made a fight in dallas for march for pac?? and floyd had to pluck an opponent, who already had a fight signed with someone else, for may

and i dont hate manny...i dont think he was afraid of the fight....but his promoter would rather die than let floyd beat him.....you know floyd...the guy who left arum and became a megastar without him.........again...like i said awhile back here....manny will be begging for that 40 mil guarantee soon
    You are a moron.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    fraud didn't want to fight manny, EVER. He said he will never fight him, EVER. So, stfu.
    do you ever think that may have something to do with bob arum? considering that they were never serious the first time? they ducked and dodged the same tests they are now willing to take? the same tests that are now becoming almost standard?

then to top it off....arum puts up a phony countdown on his website for floyd to sign some contract that never existed in the first place? arum is a piece of trash...understand that you cant make someone fight you that doesnt want to.....i know the floyd haters think its floyd that never wanted to fight manny....understand there is a strong possibility that arum never wanted manny to fight floyd......if he does...he knows who to call....where to go....it can be done....he has to be as willing as anyone else

bobby heenan
    Update your status

You are a moron.
    you're words mean nothing....thats all you have to say....say something with some substance.....you talk about floyd ducking some guy who was thoroughly outboxed by carlos fuckin quintana

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

you're words mean nothing....thats all you have to say....say something with some substance.....you talk about floyd ducking some guy who was thoroughly outboxed by carlos fuckin quintana
    You are a moron.

First 12