BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Going to the "Highlight Reel". Is this acceptable or not?

So I've been with the same girl for about 6-7 months now, I guess it's getting a little stale for me, and in terms of relationships, this is pretty much my max before I feel the need to move on to something new.
    I've stayed single most of my life and been with tons of different women.
    I always liked to be able to have my freedom, and I can say I have had some pretty fun experiences, even before I moved to Vegas 5 years ago.
    There aren't many nationalities I haven't tried.
    But i'm getting older, and the fear of being alone 10-15 years down the road has started to creep into my mind.

So here I am, trying to commit to one female. And Yes, I am faithful and would never cheat on anyone I am with or have made a commitment to. I take things like that in life very seriously, and will always live honestly. Which is why I am questioning this currently.

I went to the highlight reel the other day with my GF and was thinking about this little slut I used to bang.
    She just bought a new set of cans, and has been texting me here n there because she knows I'm with someone.
    I guess sick bitches get interested in that kind of challenge/game-playing. We always talked as friends anyways, but she's pretty much a whore and was always loads of fun to bone. I made videos with her, and still have them in my email, and still look at it from time to time.

My girl is a good girl, I'm not sure she's "the one" though.
    We are quite different actually, and have quite a few obstacles to deal with that stand in the way.

Does using the highlight reel mean she isn't the one??

Do you think once you're married it's ok to go to the highlight reel? Or is this a bad sign?

I think no matter what we have our mind always wanders eventually and you think of other chicks.
    I feel a little guilty and just curious as to how many ppl married or in relationships right now use the highlight reel and if they feel it's acceptable or possibly considered cheating in a way.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

I'm fukking waiting for folks to reply so I would know what "going to highlight reel" is

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    I'm fukking waiting for folks to reply so I would know what "going to highlight reel" is

Highlight reel is when you're jamming a chick and thinking about someone else.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Highlight reel is when you're jamming a chick and thinking about someone else.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

If you're already saying your quite different and thinking of another chick while you're fukking her, she might now be the one.

Id rather be single in 15 years than married to the wrong girl. Marriage isn't always easy. Don't settle Benny.
    Points Awarded:

BennyBigNuts gave The Kraken 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    If you're already saying your quite different and thinking of another chick while you're fukking her, she might now be the one.

Id rather be single in 15 years than married to the wrong girl. Marriage isn't always easy. Don't settle Benny.
    Probly right, but I feel no matter who I am with I will always want something else lol.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15072

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    But i'm getting older, and the fear of being alone 10-15 years down the road has started to creep into my mind.
    I'm just replying to this part, because I have a big problem with it. This is what TV and movies back in the day would always try to make us afraid of. So I ask you, what's worse, being "alone" (still get to date who you want as an older man), or tied to somebody you don't really like and have to Highlight Reel during the two times a year you get to have sex with her for the rest of your miserable life?? They try to make you believe that married and harmonious or old and alone are the only two options out there. And a lot of my friends still buy into that shit.

My point is -- Don't ever stay with a girl for that reason. Really stupid, and that's why most of my friends envy guys like me who can do whatever they want. Check out the last couple of pages of urbanwildlife's thread in the NCAAF section to see what being older and unattached can be all about.
    Points Awarded:

BennyBigNuts gave Ralphie Halves 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Even when you're married the "highlight reel" is going to exist. Same for her too. Fantasies are great until they become reality and in realty they are not quite what you invisioned. The truth is any 2 people can live together. It's all about how much you care for the other one to stick it out when you hit some bumps. If the chick you are with is worth suffering a little then she is a keeper. You want someone that will put you in front of themselves and in return they want the same.

The highlight reel is completely normal and most men and yes women fantasize of others. You will find after you have been married for a length of time. Learning of your partners fantasy can help spice up the bedroom and keep both parties from straying. Bonderies must be set of course.
    Points Awarded:

BennyBigNuts gave innovation 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.