TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

ESPN Host: 'I Use N-Word All Day Every Day!!!

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journal...-My-Whole-Life

oh, you can't make these things up!
    On the November 14 addition of ESPN's "Pardon the Interruption," hosts Michael Wilbon and Tony Kornheiser discussed LA Clipper player Matt Barnes recent trouble related to a Twitter outburst that included the "N-word." The Tweet (since deleted) read:

“I love my teammates like family, but I’m DONE standing up for these N-----s! All this s--t does is cost me money.”
    Kornheiser asked Wilbon about the public use of the racial slur. Wilbon, an African-American said, "People can be upset with me if they want, I, like a whole lot of people, use the N-word all day, every day, my whole life."
    Kornheiser suggested that NBA Comissioner David Stern, and his counterparts at the NFL and MLB, would have to prohibit players from using the word in public. Wilbon bristled and said, "I have a problem with… white people framing the discussion for the use of the N-word." He also likened the commissioners to plantation owners dictating whether African-Americans could use a word that had been thrust upon them.

In the past, Wilbon was the guest of President Obama at a golf outing. There is no evidence to show that the "N-word" was used all day that day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the same fraud, phony hypocrite that DEMANDED that Roger Goodell BAN Riley Cooper for his choice of words....BAN HIM FOR LIFE!! Yes, this MORON, Michael Wilborn,certainly an affirmative action hire over at that POS network.....and another thing......Wilborn and Barkley, keep saying that they don't like "white people" telling them when they can and can't use the Ni99er word.....listen up, it's NOT WHITE PEOPLE per se, it's FAKE, PHONY, FRIGHTENED, WHITE LIBERALS who you have a problem with.........so STFU, negroes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TheRifleman

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

I use the N word multiple times a day, particularly when I watch the local news. Seems like the only appropriate word to use and I feel FINE!

Chris L
    Chris L's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    I use the N word multiple times a day, particularly when I watch the local news. Seems like the only appropriate word to use and I feel FINE!

Showing your true colors you racist prick!

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Michael Wilbon admittedly uses the N word.
    Stephen A. Smith used the N word twice on air and didn't get fired.

Riley Cooper and Richie Incognito used the N word in private and now the N word users want both of THEM fired? Stephen A. Smith used that word live, on air, AT WORK!

If it really offends you that bad, if it is such a violent, hateful word, then don't use it! It is so common in music, I would expect less from the younger generation but these guys are like 45-50 years old and they still use it.

ESPN should fire Smith and Wilbon.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fck those stupid _ _ _ _ _ _s.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Did you see that million white man march outside Bristol Connecticut to fire Stephen A. Smith after he said the N word?

I didn't either.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

rifleman, I know your a very smart accurate man

I need help on this.

The category is people that annoy you

N_GGERS

I only get one guess. Can you help me out man
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheRifleman

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    rifleman, I know your a very smart accurate man

I need help on this.

The category is people that annoy you

N_GGERS

I only get one guess. Can you help me out man

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Saying the word nigg** is treated the same as murder these days. Some blacks definitely deserve that title and some don't.

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    Saying the word nigg** is treated the same as murder these days. Some blacks definitely deserve that title and some don't.
    the only thing that I can equate with "murder" and not be actual murder, is two men having sex with each other. It's like a murder taking place for some reason to me...it's just horrific, vile and disgusting....