robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Ever just blurt out embarassing things?

The other night I was at a work dinner with about 20 people from work. I had about 4 large beers and started to get really bored. 2 people at the table were whispering, but loud enough so that I could here, and I said something in a loud voice about what they were saying. Everyone looked at me like I was retarded. Before I could say sorry for being a retard, someone at the table saved me by telling a story.

I still feel really bad. Do you think people will just forget about it, and assume I said something dumb cuz I was drunk?

Adamho
    Adamho's Avatar Become A Pro!

tourettes. always fall back on this.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Ya I guess I can blame tourettes, but its more like alcohol induced ADHD. I can filter myself, but not when I have booze.

Stocks
    Stocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

Back in high school one of my buddy's had a disc man and was listening to it in class and it gave it to me for a minute. Anyway evil dick was on it not sure if that was a song or group or what. So the whole class was quite while the teacher was talking and I turned around to my buddy while I was still listening to the disc man said "what did he say big dick" what I didn't realize was I said it really loud. When your listening to head phones sometimes you don't realize how loud you sound. Everybody in class laughed and it took me a while to realize what happened.