laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Fairlinesonline

Hope everybody has been doing well!

I think I may have found a diamond in the rough in fairlinesonline. I set up small withthem and ended up having a decent week. They paid no problem and have excellent customer service. I know its still early but I believe them to be solid. Try them out small and see for yourselves. They seem like good people

Going to try and start coming back with my plays again as well!
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 11-07-13 at 11:09 AM.

looneytunes
    looneytunes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

Book using a Gmail account!! no thanks. Guy was actively looking for players on this forum and another one. Most of these PPH post up's just reincarnate themselves with new skin to avoid bad press when they get hit on a weekend. Will probably pay small amounts 1st week or two but not enough history for me to even send something small

clynnm17
    clynnm17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

Quote Originally Posted by looneytunes View Post
    Book using a Gmail account!! no thanks. Guy was actively looking for players on this forum and another one. Most of these PPH post up's just reincarnate themselves with new skin to avoid bad press when they get hit on a weekend. Will probably pay small amounts 1st week or two but not enough history for me to even send something small
    actually they don't book through gmail they actually have an online site I've been dealing with them for about 5 months. I've had zero issues I've got paid uppers of 1200 at one time and of course I've lost too but that's just the nature of the game never any issues always easy get a hold of them and everything I know this sounds happy go lucky and butterflies and roses but to be honest with you its beat about every single circumstances or situation I've dealt with with any of offshore book or anything else and I don't really have to wait for my money or worry about it saying its being processed or fight for a processor or a bunch of excuses at all to be honest with you again I'm just backing up what Clippers said. I would have never posted anything about these folks had it not been for me noticing him posting something about them guys on here.

looneytunes

there you go, sound like you found a home. GL
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: threeg5

laclippers504

I just started dealing with um. Did enough research on names involved and nothing negative popped up. This day in age you could get stiffed anywhere you bet, sad to say. With that said.....if you need a place to play so far they by far have been a good look and I would reccomend the.

laclippers504

not to beat a dead horse.....but i keep hearing negative things come up with other books, or slow payouts, bad customer service etc....if you donnt want to hassle with any of that.....deal with fairlinesonline!!!!

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10728

Just out of curiosity i tried to look this up. Cannot find any online site whatsoever on it. The only thing that it shows is it is some g-mail account.

clynnm17

they are legit, I PMed you

looneytunes

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Just out of curiosity i tried to look this up. Cannot find any online site whatsoever on it. The only thing that it shows is it is some g-mail account.
    To funny -No history, nada. But they're legit? Probably same 50% no deposit cash bonus for referrals is what keeps these guys throwing there name out here.

clynnm17

im just saying looneytune. since I have dealt with them NO issues... so to me that means legit LOL

laclippers504

Honestly......when Betislands was at its peak and going good I came in here giving a bunch of people free $50 credits out of my own bank roll for their account....I'm not gonna come over here cause somebody is giving me a $25 free play or something to tout a book. With the state of the industry the way it is and the difficulties a player has just getting his winnings, when you find something good its worth sharing and this is something good. That's all.

looneytunes

You two are the only ones who even know who these guys are? Book has No History and you have to contact them thru a gmail account. Seems the least you'll could do is sign up with a PPH, and create a domain so you could actually tie it to a company email. It would still look like an underfunded startup out of an apartment, but it would at least show some effort. As for getting your winnings, I have no problem with that as long as I stay away from places that have no history with paying people.

clynnm17

I hear ya buddy and I totally understand everything you are saying. I truly do. But man I was so sick of getting BSed around with online books. I said F it.. Emailed them.. he told me to call him. he sounded legit. I went with my best guess. deposited small. Got it up about 280 in profit. emailed him Monday night told him what I wanted. Quick response he said ok. ** or ***********. I said ** gave him my info. He said OK. He will text tomorrow when it is done. and about 3 oclock he texted and said it was done. I went to wall greens it was there. So I was like COOL!!! I have had a few losing weeks. But I cashed out last week and this week. And everything went just as smooth as the first time. So I have no complaints. To me that's just how it should be

laclippers504

And honestly when you're dealing with guys as nice as these who pay.....its like why wouldn't you wanna deal with them ya know?

captrobey

Maybe in a bit i will give them a try with small deposit. Unless they want CC no way i am giving anyone that who does not even have a site or any info online .

laclippers504

yeah man. give them a try. like i keep saying. even if its small, just to see they are legit. fyi. no CC is even asked for

laclippers504

Getting a $1500 + payout this coming Friday. They continue to impress

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Quote Originally Posted by looneytunes View Post
    You two are the only ones who even know who these guys are? Book has No History and you have to contact them thru a gmail account. Seems the least you'll could do is sign up with a PPH, and create a domain so you could actually tie it to a company email. It would still look like an underfunded startup out of an apartment, but it would at least show some effort. As for getting your winnings, I have no problem with that as long as I stay away from places that have no history with paying people.
    You are talking with Schill 1 and 2 most likely. Especially poster laclippers504. Give it a break dud.

laclippers504

Whatever you say

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by laclippers504 View Post
    Getting a $1500 + payout this coming Friday. They continue to impress
    Good luck with getting that . Let us know if you get it .
    Last edited by captrobey; 11-12-13 at 06:40 AM.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Almost guaranteed if you did an IP check you'd see that that gmail account is directly tied to laclippers or clmmnnm whatever.

Also... Clippers, prolly shouldn't have prefaced your comeback here with just lost my job, cause now it's kinda obvious you'd shill, probably even suck a dick for a few bucks.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Slimpickens, and 5mike5

InsiderHer
    InsiderHer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5923

Quote Originally Posted by laclippers504 View Post
    I just started dealing with um. Did enough research on names involved and nothing negative popped up. This day in age you could get stiffed anywhere you bet, sad to say. With that said.....if you need a place to play so far they by far have been a good look and I would reccomend the.
    Yeah, so who's involved?

clynnm17

I'm not a Schil for anyone ... I'm simply sharing my experience that I have had so far

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Ive never schilled anything but I imagine I could do a better job than you bozos. Make it alittle less odvious.
    Points Awarded:

5mike5 gave Slimpickens 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

tto827 gave Slimpickens 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

clynnm17

Lol u guys are brutal I swear.... I just got my control number for 325 .... That's all I can say

laclippers504

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    Almost guaranteed if you did an IP check you'd see that that gmail account is directly tied to laclippers or clmmnnm whatever.

Also... Clippers, prolly shouldn't have prefaced your comeback here with just lost my job, cause now it's kinda obvious you'd shill, probably even suck a dick for a few bucks.
    That's you're mentality brother. Not mines. I see the constant posts on here of people having trouble getting paid or paid at all so you'd think if something good came around human nature would be to share it, especially since many of us are in the same boat. But I guess that's not the case. Try them out. Don't try them out. Whatever the case is.

laclippers504

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post

Ooo. And you can gladly do an ip check. I don't even know "clynnm".

clynnm17

IM so with you clippers.. like we all are 95% sports gamblers. we find something good. try to share and they are like NO NO ... I am like OK

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by clynnm17 View Post
    Lol u guys are brutal I swear.... I just got my control number for 325 .... That's all I can say
    Glad to know you paid to send yourself money

william.penfield
    william.penfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Googled this and got nothing. How can it be legit if you can't even find it?

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

These two pmed me this site about 4 times :/ is it legit

clynnm17

I mean just F U C K it... im not leaving them until they F U C K me. I have not bent over yet Navy

clynnm17

Ive been around this website for a while. I found something good. Bodog F U C K E D me by saying they couldn't pay because the card I deposited expired. S p o r t s b o o k .com took almost eight weeks to pay me. Guys think what you want. I am just saying "I have not bent over by them " and they always get back to you so quick

william.penfield
    william.penfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

I found the email for the dude who runs it. Sent him a message to see if it was legit and he has emailed me four or five times within the past half hour basically begging me to sign up.

clynnm17

im done I wont say anything else about them

1234 ... Last