ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    Getting laid isn't hard or complex in any way.

I am in desperate need of your help.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    i know right.

what year did they all transition to being whores?
    I'm not sure. I'm thinking around the same time high speed internet became the norm.

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
    I am in desperate need of your help.
    If you make it hard or complex, you'll be jerking off at the end of the night (not that's there's anything wrong with that, I prefer it at this point). Girls are inherently dumb, like really fuking dumb. The only thing you need to know is which type of the two she is. Ya have a) the type that has less self-confidence than than average low self-confidence idiot that's looking for love or b) the cocky broad that is actually almost as low on self-confidence as broad A but not quite to the point she actually wants you to be nice to her.

Broad A: Be semi-nice to her but not too nice, even these broads don't want a pussy. When she's hesitant about fuking, ya just say well it's not like I'm never gonna see you again. It doesn't really matter if we do this now or a week from now, it's going to be the same.

Broad B: You just be over-the-top cocky (this is what comes natural to me). Chances are this hooker will have seen your dick even before she comes over, so it's just that much easier. Have a drink and be comfortable with her like you've been dating for 6 months rather than have just met 6 minutes ago.
    Points Awarded:

ParlayininHTown gave reigle9 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ParlayininHTown

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3415

well guys apparently its not gonna work out. apparently im too much of an asshole (which i am not but this is somehow what she remembers me as from when we worked together) and she thinks the only reason i am showing interest is because of seeing her and kissing her at the party. i tried to explain my intentions but to no avail. maybe in a few years as she hits 50 she'll regret this.

oh well what can i do

reigle9

You were too nice about it, guaranteed. Or she just isn't attracted to you. Nothing to lose now, want to send her a pic of my dong?

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

You were too nice about it, guaranteed. Or she just isn't attracted to you. Nothing to lose now, want to send her a pic of my dong?
    LOL i mean she thinks ima big asshole so i doubt it. believe me shes not the type where u could just ask her if she was dtf or send her a dick pic. it wasnt meant to be man.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

If you two go out,the only thing either of uou are interested in is sex. Skip the formalities. Especially lunch. Thats terrible. Go have some drinks after work, take her back to her place, fukk her silly and then bail. Repeat as wanted. Never at your place. No lunches.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    LOL i mean she thinks ima big asshole so i doubt it. believe me shes not the type where u could just ask her if she was dtf or send her a dick pic. it wasnt meant to be man.
    all chicks over 40 are dtf, if they make you wait, that means they really like you and want a relationship. no joke...

this 46yo is looking for a provider and a father for her kid. don't waste your time.

go fukk young chicks pal. there are plenty of time for MILFs later down the line.
    Points Awarded:

ThaWoj gave Ghenghis Kahn 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

reigle9

Dude you don't just ask her if she's dtf, I mean she is no doubt, but no whore wants you to shove it in her face. I'm 100% sure if i was in the area I could have her over and she'd magically be "dtf".

reigle9

Just bang teenage girls anyway ya weirdo haha.

frankthetank
    frankthetank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Some of these answers are really good. And funny. I think you have right idea bro. Just be honest with her and compliment her a lot and try not to do "young male" things that annoy a woman of here age. Belching, farting, sports outbursts, getting drunk and starting fights. Keep it real and simple and you will win. I have faith in you.

reigle9

If this ever happens, don't ask for an ID.

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by frankthetank View Post
    Some of these answers are really good. And funny. I think you have right idea bro. Just be honest with her and compliment her a lot and try not to do "young male" things that annoy a woman of here age. Belching, farting, sports outbursts, getting drunk and starting fights. Keep it real and simple and you will win. I have faith in you.
    Reality isn't the romcom you watched with your fat wife last night. Some guys actually know how to do shit, believe it or not.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

wow figured this would be easy for u.

shes completely desperate and still turned you down

compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

well guys apparently its not gonna work out. apparently im too much of an asshole (which i am not but this is somehow what she remembers me as from when we worked together) and she thinks the only reason i am showing interest is because of seeing her and kissing her at the party. i tried to explain my intentions but to no avail. maybe in a few years as she hits 50 she'll regret this.

oh well what can i do
    what you need to do is stalk her man. what's the worst that's gonna happen? walker docks you 20 betpoints?

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Reality isn't the romcom you watched with your fat wife last night.
    Really? ... cuz my fat wife strongly disagrees with you here.

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    wow figured this would be easy for u.

I think she had a bad experience with a younger guy so maybe thats part of it too.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

I would probably try one last dick pic just to be sure. Maybe try to get one of those semi pictures where it doesnt show your hard but looks bigger than it actually is. Thats probably your best bet.

If she turns you down again, shit on her desk after hours.
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave downsouth 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

compaqDikk

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    I would probably try one last dick pic just to be sure. Maybe try to get one of those semi pictures where it doesnt show your hard but looks bigger than it actually is. Thats probably your best bet.

If she turns you down again, shit on her desk after hours.
    Ya just know the above was posted by a guy speakin from experience
    Points Awarded:

downsouth gave BiTeMe UsAdOj 53 SBR Point(s) for this post.

reigle9

When my dad and I lived together, he'd have over these 2 whores. They were probably around the same age of 45 or so. They were both drunks yet still kind of fukable hah. The one acted like I was 12 years old (she had fake ), but the other one wanted to jump me. One day I was super hungover (withdrawing) and she came on my bed rubbing me and shit. I had the biggest boner but decided not to bang her. If I wasn't like 98% sure she killed my dad, I'd fuk her now.

reigle9

Oh and my mom told me she has std's. My mom is a compulsive liar though so who knows. I legit think the booze running through my veins kills std's. It's the only explanation.

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

So let me ask, is it possible for a mid 40s single woman to want or enjoy something else other than being a whore or wanting a provider for child/self?

reigle9

Lol no. She gave up being a real person long ago.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

So let me ask, is it possible for a mid 40s single woman to want or enjoy something else other than being a whore or wanting a provider for child/self?
    Not really. I guess there are outliers to every lot of statistics but your general rule has them being whores for basically two reasons.
    1- There whores, whores are gonna whore and 2- They are hoping there whoring will allow them to attract a suitable mate/provider for them and what is usually there children. I guess they technically could have self esteem issues and getting boned by whoever makes them feel like they are desired. They never stop to think that there is a large percentage of guys who will stick it basically anywhere and could care less as long as shes alive (most of the time)

reigle9

^

I feel like we'd be friends irl.
    Points Awarded:

downsouth gave reigle9 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

compaqDikk

wound up seeing said chick earlier this morning. all i could say to my colleage was holy shiit look at the tiits on this bittch

reigle9

lol

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

This isn't the 1950's.

She is 46 and probably has a similar level sex drive as you.
    Older women are weird about their age, getting asked out by a 30 year old guy will stroke her ego.
    She's 46 and looks depreciate, she will probably take a young dick when she can get it.

If there is any chemistry at all, ask her out. If she says no say come on and ask her again with a selling point. If she says no again ask her again and let her know you really wanted it.

Chick might know nothing will ever become of it, but odds are she really wants you. If you let her know that this isn't a big joke and you really want her you will get her.

Coachep
    Coachep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1249

You should've tried offering her some wurther's originals and invited her over to watch Matlock reruns. Old people can't resist that shit.

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

Ask her how that truth or dare game turned out 30 years ago when she was forced to kiss that fukking nerd in the corner. If she was cool with that, you're fukken golden bro.

hubbard689
    hubbard689's Avatar Become A Pro!

I LOL'd hard when I read that a 30 year old man and 46 year old woman were playing truth or dare, and the dare was to kiss for 10 seconds.

bruins35
    bruins35's Avatar Become A Pro!

text her pics of you getting your dog to lick peanut buter off your balls,old women love that kind of stuff

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post

Story of my life ...

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

most older women are forward from what ive seen. if she didnt make the move, she probably didnt want it from woj.

i had one older girlfriend before (over 10 years older then me) she did all the pushing, from other guys, it seems like they had the same experience. now everyones different of course, but if they are 40+ and single they arent interested in playing games anymore.

First 123 Last