ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Question for all MARRIED or ENGAGED men out there

How can you do it? Don't you miss the sport of chasing pelt? Do you just cheat and try to have the best of both worlds?

Going out tonight with a tight little package. Single and ready to roll. Wouldn't have it any other way.

I think most men just give in.

Loser mentality.

james4512
    james4512's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

you get a girl out of your league, your at a dead end job and your girl has a good job. Single is for the good looking and wealthy which is rare
    Points Awarded:

sbrhedge gave james4512 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: sbrhedge

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

laziness and social programming.

marriage is for suckers

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ronnie, I'm single, and I absolutely hate it.

It gets kind of boring doing the same shit over and over and having no one to talk with about anything.

I suppose if you're not a loner and you have social skills and game, you can get women and really enjoy life as a single man. I have no idea what that side of the coin feels like, but I imagine it's pretty sweet.

I can't even look a woman in the eye, and I have zero friends, so being single isn't so wonderful. It all depends on who you are and what situation you are in, Ronnie.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I used to think that way when I was in my 20's, when I turned 30 I knew it was time to settle down. You don't want to be the old guy at the bar with the kids.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: emoney

sbrhedge
    sbrhedge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by james4512 View Post
    you get a girl out of your league, your at a dead end job and your girl has a good job. Single is for the good looking and wealthy which is rare
    one of the more honest posts i've seen in a while

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

I think whether you are single or married it's one of those "the grass is always greener..." situations. If you are single you crave the idea of having a soulmate t share life with and if you are married you dream about the other chicks and the action you are missing out on.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by ronald View Post
    How can you do it? Don't you miss the sport of chasing pelt? Do you just cheat and try to have the best of both worlds?

Going out tonight with a tight little package. Single and ready to roll. Wouldn't have it any other way.

Loser mentality.
    There will always be some men that will never get married and they regret it later in life. Here's the best advice anyone can give on whether or not you should marry if the situation arises: If you have to ask the question, "is this girl the right one for me", THEN SHE ISN'T!!! I got married at 26 and just celebrated my 20 year anniversary on Halloween and I have never regretted that decision. Take your time and date the girl for at least 2 years before getting married and its a MUST that you live with her for at least 3 months. Finally, its 100% vital that you both agree on the "having kids situation" and that must be fully discussed before walking down the aisle.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Most guys get married and keep fukkin everything they can anyways.
    Business as usual.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Married people have more sex than single people.

sbrhedge
    sbrhedge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    it depends which group you are referring to - if you include the ones having affairs, mistresses, polygamy, then maybe you have a point.

otherwise, one guy i know here used to bang like crazy (4 5 times a day for years) .. then he got married, had a kid, and now he's looking for ways to get out since his wife caught him. his boner is in handcuffs now~

ronald

Quote Originally Posted by james4512 View Post
    VERY true. You hit the nail on the head here.

ronald

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I used to think that way when I was in my 20's, when I turned 30 I knew it was time to settle down. You don't want to be the old guy at the bar with the kids.
    I'm in my 30s and I'm still flying high.

I don't go to the bar that often actually.

ronald

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    There will always be some men that will never get married and they regret it later in life. Here's the best advice anyone can give on whether or not you should marry if the situation arises: If you have to ask the question, "is this girl the right one for me", THEN SHE ISN'T!!! I got married at 26 and just celebrated my 20 year anniversary on Halloween and I have never regretted that decision. Take your time and date the girl for at least 2 years before getting married and its a MUST that you live with her for at least 3 months. Finally, its 100% vital that you both agree on the "having kids situation" and that must be fully discussed before walking down the aisle.
    Sound advice. I will take it under advisement.

ronald

Who cares? Sex is a tool that women use to manipulate men. It's the only tool they have. Resist, and prevail.

IN RONALD WE TRUST

chilidog

Who cares? Sex is a tool that women use to manipulate men. It's the only tool they have. Resist, and prevail.

IN RONALD WE TRUST
    You sound a bit bitter.

ronald

You sound a bit bitter.
    No sir. Just wise.

ParlayininHTown

IN RONALD WE TRUST

Resist and prevail?

Ronnie, guys who go through long droughts without sex (like me) never prevail. Our confidence is absolutely destroyed and we are wrecked emotionally/mentally because we aren't getting the ego boost we need.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

im 31, ill never get married, never even been close to it actually.

i have 1 friend whos married and it feels like all the life has been sucked out of him.
    Points Awarded:

ronald gave thetrinity 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Wojo
    Wojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9513

Marriage is the best thing I could have found. I loved chasing and screwing around. Gawd, it was great! But to have the fun and compionship that I have now is worth every minute of marriage. It's fun to watch women, especially living in Vegas, but I would never leave my wife.

ronald

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
    Resist and prevail?

Ronnie, guys who go through long droughts without sex (like me) never prevail. Our confidence is absolutely destroyed and we are wrecked emotionally/mentally because we aren't getting the ego boost we need.
    Sexual activity is a good thing to engage in, but not with the same woman over and over again. That is when they hold the cards.

No repeat offenders.

I have to teach you guys everything.

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

having a chick is okay and all. Ive been with mine for seven years though and GOD I'm tired of banging her. its to the point where I have to think of previous lays just to finish. Im sure some on here can relate

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by bradthebloke View Post
    having a chick is okay and all. Ive been with mine for seven years though and GOD I'm tired of banging her. its to the point where I have to think of previous lays just to finish. Im sure some on here can relate
    so what your saying is you want some strange...maybe a girl with some different features

chilidog

Sexual activity is a good thing to engage in, but not with the same woman over and over again. That is when they hold the cards.

No repeat offenders.

I have to teach you guys everything.
    Pussy is pussy. Get control of your ego, maybe boost up your self-esteem a few notches, and you won't need to bed so many chicks just to feel like a man. You sound like a fukkin teenage chump trying to brag to his other pimply-faced friends.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Loser mentality.
    You've got a lot to learn about life, bro.

When you're single and banging hot chicks it's a great thing but it's hollow.

When you find the right girl who really and truly loves you for who you are, then you've really got something and you better hold onto it.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    You've got a lot to learn about life, bro.

When you're single and banging hot chicks it's a great thing but it's hollow.

When you find the right girl who really and truly loves you for who you are, then you've really got something and you better hold onto it.
    you sound like a wise man.

ParlayininHTown

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post

As sad as this sounds, this is my one and only dream in life ... If I could accomplish this, I would finally know what happiness feels like.

ronald

Pussy is pussy. Get control of your ego, maybe boost up your self-esteem a few notches, and you won't need to bed so many chicks just to feel like a man. You sound like a fukkin teenage chump trying to brag to his other pimply-faced friends.
    False.

I get bored with same chick over and over.

Dick stops getting hard.

I have to listen to my dick.

Get new tail.

Get motivated. That is your problem, not mine.

ronald

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
    As sad as this sounds, this is my one and only dream in life ... If I could accomplish this, I would finally know what happiness feels like.
    Please tell me you're joking.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Easy to stay with one person for the rest of your life when she's the one.
    Easy to bang with this one person for the rest of your life when she's hot.
    No problem at all.

Doug
    Doug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1298

well over 50% of marriages end in divorce. I hate my marriage personally, It wouldn't be a terrible idea for those wanting children, but most people I know are divorced if they married .

my wife is divorced and her youngest daughter born in 1985 and her older daughter will be soon and my deceased mother divorced before marrying my father and two of my exes were divorced.

marriage doesn't work so well in the USA. The divorce rate is easily over 50% and climbing.

I don't know what to say about it, but the stats don't lie. I don't know very many happily married couples,,,,I do know of many that just endure bad unions in particular if children are involved and I know people that have been divorced 2 or more times. I knew a guy in Vegas that was married under 2 weeks before a divorce/ anullment

I think my youngest stepdaughter's BF does it right. He's a millionare ( self0made) at least a few times over and has 3 young daughters and never married the mother, he is an excellent father and provider.Step-daughter isn't all that interested in marriage or producing kids as she divorced about 1-2 years ago and isn't really the mother type, but does play that role on occasion to the BF's progeny. she gets to live in a 5,000 sf virtual mansion and work for the BF and make pretty good money like maybe 50k while he pays all the bills.

I doubt that is a forever type of relationship with a guy that had 3 kids without getting married., but he does provide for them at a very high level.

I think you should marry if the relationship is looking to be longterm and you might be having kids.

Whatever floats their boats though !

a recently divorced hot 28 year old with a rich guy that doesn't seem to approve of marriage even with 3 kids which I consider odd, and I don't think the S/D has any thoughts of being a mother anytime soon, she doesn't really like kids.

The BF was like the best friend of the husband she divorced, a bit of an odd situation and two people that aren't exactly the marrying type, especially Bill and I don't think the S/d is looking to get married soon after a not too great marriage of a few years.

I don't really see this as a permanent or 10-20 year relationship. The guy has more leverage here. Even if they broke up, I think he would continue to employ her as a Fed-ex driver for like 50k a year....somebody has to drive these trucks for him, he needs like 12 drivers and she is considered to be one his best drivers so likely to continue working for him even if they split up

Pretty decent gig for her, some babysitting type of stuff, but you get to live in 5,000 sf minimansion and make 50k and have no real bills....i"m sure she has to put out pretty good for that LOL !

works for both parties, not sure it works for 10,15, 20 years ?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ronald

ParlayininHTown

Please tell me you're joking.

I'll refer you to the first five words of my previous post ...

chilidog

I get bored with same chick over and over.
    Dick stops getting hard.
    That's because you actually think so poorly of yourself that you have to conquer another woman to make you feel good again; to make you feel desired, that another person wants you. Work on your self-esteem, chump.

ronald

That's because you actually think so poorly of yourself that you have to conquer another woman to make you feel good again; to make you feel desired, that another person wants you. Work on your self-esteem, chump.
    We can just agree to disagree.

ronald

Once again poster DOUG has crafted a logical and compelling post, which comes as no surprise.

Too many guys in this thread are arguing from an emotional standpoint. Quite simply, you don't want to admit that you're barreled in and that you've made a mistake.

Happiness comes from within, not from woman.

Emotion is exactly what got you into this mess, men.

Take heed of DOUG's viewpoints. Yield to the logic of the situation.

12 Last