Jaug
    1 in 2.7 mill
    Jaug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2977

Let it ride - the movie

Watching it right now. A fukkin classic.

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

Classic flick. You remember Dreyfus comments at ky derby a few years back?

Jaug
    1 in 2.7 mill

Quote Originally Posted by James D View Post
    Classic flick. You remember Dreyfus comments at ky derby a few years back?
    No, tell me

The main character in this movie is sort of like jjgold, but with hair

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Great fukkin degenerate flick.
    Half this forum can watch this movie and be reminded of themselves, other than winning that last race instead of losing.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great flick.

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaug View Post
    No, tell me

The main character in this movie is sort of like jjgold, but with hair

During the 5+ hours of pre race coverage they interview celebrities live from the track. One celebrity they interviewed was Richard Dreyfuss. The classic part of interview went like this (not exact words but 100% exact sentiment ).

interviewer: We are here with academy award winning actor and long time horse racing fan Richard Dreyfuss
    RD: Hello nice to meet you, lovely day today for racing.
    interviewer: As racing fans know Richard starred in one of the funniest movies ever written about the races.
    RD: Yes let it ride certainly was a great experience. You know when people stop me on the street and tell me they appreciate my work I try to get an idea of the people by what movies they reference. You would be surprised but people stopping me to discuss Mr Hollands Opus are usually very similar to the people referencing What About Bob. But of all my movies let it ride is different, every time someone stops me in the street or in a restaurant and the first movie they reference is let it ride I know immediately I am speaking to a degenerate gambling horse bettor.

The interviewer had such a shocked look on her face and they quickly broke away from the interview. It was classic

Jaug
    1 in 2.7 mill

JJ check in

Jaug
    1 in 2.7 mill

Quote Originally Posted by James D View Post
    During the 5+ hours of pre race coverage they interview celebrities live from the track. One celebrity they interviewed was Richard Dreyfuss. The classic part of interview went like this (not exact words but 100% exact sentiment ).

interviewer: We are here with academy award winning actor and long time horse racing fan Richard Dreyfuss
    RD: Hello nice to meet you, lovely day today for racing.
    interviewer: As racing fans know Richard starred in one of the funniest movies ever written about the races.
    RD: Yes let it ride certainly was a great experience. You know when people stop me on the street and tell me they appreciate my work I try to get an idea of the people by what movies they reference. You would be surprised but people stopping me to discuss Mr Hollands Opus are usually very similar to the people referencing What About Bob. But of all my movies let it ride is different, every time someone stops me in the street or in a restaurant and the first movie they reference is let it ride I know immediately I am speaking to a degenerate gambling horse bettor.

The interviewer had such a shocked look on her face and they quickly broke away from the interview. It was classic
    Thats really funny

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is one of my all time favorite movies. I have it on DVD.

Love the scene where he goes up to put it all on the line one last time and the teller gives him a cigarette and tells him he's going to tell his grandchildren about him.

kevin101
    kevin101's Avatar Become A Pro!

anyone know where to stream these movies online with no bullsheti involed. I found 2 of them on youtube(bookies and the other one with nick cannon)

no netflix eiather