TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

ice beer ruining my life

been drinking ice beer for 3 weeks

cant kick the habit i must have 300 cans laying around. let me tell you something vodka has nothing on ice beer ive watched all the youtube vids on russian vodka problems and nothing comes close to me ice beer emergency ive got going on here. 5.9 % alcohol i can down 3 in 30 minutes buzzing all over the place. if i didnt take vitamins id be too sick to write this. stay away from ice beer they make it for the poor they want to poor to be laying in a gutter unable to move

TonyTall
    sober 8/18

see the results of this stuff i started this thered in the saloon i sallooned it myself
    Points Awarded:

6thtime gave TonyTall 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 6thtime

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Taller you should really consider some inpatient rehab facility...u ain't getting better

TonyTall
    sober 8/18

rocker im waiting to move into my new place until then ive got nothing to do. rocky i was very unaware of the vodka problems in the former ussr those guys are warriors out in the cold drinking and laughing . tough guys

TonyTall
    sober 8/18

i can see how this develops. ice beer not enough for me anymor i want some harder stuff this sh1t starting to taste like piss even thought its ice cold. cant wait to be healthy again im stripping all the health from my body on me to blamce

TonyTall
    sober 8/18

ill never get how hardcore alchies do it. made of steel those guys

TonyTall
    sober 8/18

ok i know why i feel like dogh1t right now i still have ativan in my system i took some at 12 last night its 1245 and it takes 18-36 hours to get it all out i set myself up no wonder im dry heaving

TonyTall
    sober 8/18

fuk all this sh1t

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

What im about to say is what a typical person that enjoys pot would say

and that is .... smoke some weed y0 .

No hangover or bad feelings. If u buy a vaporizer it is completely harmless for you .

I like my hard liquor though. Drink that shit straight on the rocks, especially premium rums. So im not judging you .

hope this video temporarily puts your mind in a better place

Points Awarded:

innovation gave Fidel_CashFlow 12 SBR Point(s) for this post.

CountNo_Account
    The Man, the Myth,the Legend, the Count
    CountNo_Account's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3779

[QUOTE=Fidel_CashFlow;20103500]What im about to say is what a typical person that enjoys pot would say

and that is .... smoke some weed y0 .

No hangover or bad feelings. If u buy a vaporizer it is completely harmless for you .

I like my hard liquor though. Drink that shit straight on the rocks, especially premium rums. So im not judging you .

hope this video temporarily puts your mind in a better place

[/QUO

This guy was an accomplished singer and probably coulda played defensive tackle for USC or in the pros at 6 ft 2 and 700 plus lbs.

Good find flow...

Nut_Flopper
    Nut_Flopper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8840

Slow your roll man, I been there. Not a hardcore alky but just got into the habit of throwing them down after work starting at 5 until 2 3 4 5 sometimes 6 am and only in bars or people's houses when the bars closed. Even once in a mortuary when somebody who worked there had the idea to bring everybody back there. It was an interesting night.

Never drank at home only in bars but it took it's toll I think mostly from sleep deprivation.

Side note: I remember I was in HI when brotha Iz passed away (The guy in the vid). It was like a national holiday, everything shut down for days.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

ice beer is 5.9%? wow, i figured it woulda been less than that. i guess i always thought that ice beer was like less than a light beer or something.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Tony you're ready for an I.V....no more wasted time popping tops or running to the fridge.

TonyTall
    sober 8/18

no innovation i can do this. going cold turkey on the beer. settle it once and for all. got a handfull of benzos which should be just enough. i had severe akathisia once, this is the minors

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Look 33% is a win, ween off reasonably, drinking a exploits limits, prove yourself to who you are.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTall View Post
    no innovation i can do this. going cold turkey on the beer. settle it once and for all. got a handfull of benzos which should be just enough. i had severe akathisia once, this is the minors
    Damn Tony, you are in bad shape lately.
    Hope when you move you can really turn it around.
    You sound like a fat guy saying he's going to start a diet next week. It never happens. lol

Hang in there bro.

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Please, Tony, get some help.

It's OK to admit that you can't do this on your own, Tony.

Alcoholism is a disease, and it needs to be properly treated.

I don't want you to be like my dad, bro.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BennyBigNuts