Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

things just got interesting between Pinny and Smokey, airing out dirty laundry.... wasn't Smoke your top lieutenant across the street

mid10
    mid10's Avatar Become A Pro!

This shitt is too much

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

dawg call me

need to ask you something about fire extinguishers

pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post
    things just got interesting between Pinny and Smokey, airing out dirty laundry.... wasn't Smoke your top lieutenant across the street
    Just stating the obvious heinekens!!!! I'm not the only poster he has begged for money!!! I helped this motherfuker out a bunch and then he shits on me.. It's cool.. It's obvious what kind of person he is now.. Benny big nuts check in you will have a field day with this shit!!! My pm's are banned or I could explain..

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

I'm on my 3rd bucket of popcorn here...

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

you guys not listening to JJ stay the fukk in your lane
    Last edited by Bet10Heinekens; 10-28-13 at 06:09 PM.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Good work CornBin. I'll be back in my lane with a mma max wager soon.
    Points Awarded:

El Nino gave BIGDAY 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

pinnacle420

you guys not listening of JJ stay the fukk in your lane
    I stayed in my lane for way the fuk too long!!

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

So.... Smoke was the one cheering for Pinny for weeks here. Pinny was allowed to come back. And now they are bitter enemies and smoke asked guys for cash?
    Just tell the story already

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Smoke and Pinny...it ain't cool to throw grenades at each other, especially if you two are/were buddies....let's chalk it up to a simple posting misunderstanding and forget about this shit before it got out of hands.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jjgold

pinnacle420

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    So.... Smoke was the one cheering for Pinny for weeks here. Pinny was allowed to come back. And now they are bitter enemies and smoke asked guys for cash?
    not bitter enemies.. just don't like it when someone starts shit and they are in the wrong that's all.. he knows what he has been doing and ill leave it at that!!

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Smoke and Pinny...it ain't cool to throw grenades at each other, especially if you two are/were buddies....let's chalk it up to a simple posting misunderstanding and forget about this shit before it got out of hands.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11869

This shit is realer than real life.

Feel me homies??

pinnacle420

I didn't start it rocker!!! im a chill lax dude.. but corner me and I turn into ivan drago real quick esp when I have done nothing but help this guy!!!

SplitAces
    SplitAces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 360

JJ hypocrite stay in your lane. Do not worry what other people can or can not afford in rent.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by pinnacle420 View Post
    I didn't start it rocker!!! im a chill lax dude.. but corner me and I turn into ivan drago real quick esp when I have done nothing but help this guy!!!
    I completely understand...but I think he was just trying to be funny with that photo of a fat ass girl -- it was a poor choice of a picture...I agree.
    I don't think he meant anything bad with it- that's just my feeling.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Jj, is that a paper ass-gasket holder behind you in that video?
    Where the hell were you taking this video from?

pinnacle420

I completely understand...but I think he was just trying to be funny with that photo of a fat ass girl -- it was a poor choice of a picture...I agree.
    I don't think he meant anything bad with it- that's just my feeling.
    no I believe it was for sure intentional.... its all good... he is in the wrong here and he knows it.. im a cool guy and will do anything for a friend in need... but once someone shits on me.. its over!!!

pinnacle420

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Jj, is that a paper ass-gasket holder behind you in that video?
    Where the hell were you taking this video from?
    hey theres benny on cue...

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    Everyone always knew smoke was a piece of shit. Pinny was just unaware being a newer poster probly.
    Smoke is a broke 500 pound fat fk living in a trailer with homo fascinations and probably has played with an under-aged boy or 2 in his lifetime.
    All he was doing sucking pinny off was setting him up for a begging handout eventually.
    Business as usual with some of the biggest scumbags on this forum. This isn't news. Just like landers being a busted fraud isn't news.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

ok corbin...... round 1...............

jjgold

Lets pick winners and stay in your lane

Now I am glad i made this video, now i see it was needed

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Pinny if it wasn't for you calling me begging and crying that you couldn't post at sbr you wouldve never been able to post here again. That phone call with jj I made that happen.. you completely trashed sbr annie and told her you wanted her to die of aids. Your tout service is garbage and they won't even give you your own page. Should I mention you got booted from youwager for chargebacks???? Do you really want me to continue... You are a phony piece of shit and you bet $20 a game... this is my last post regarding you before I really drop the hammer. Enjoy your life pal. I will see you when I see you...

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    This shit is realer than real life.

Feel me homies??
    I feel you, Omar.

You good pples.

jjgold

Smoky and Pinny solid contributors

Bubbles stays in his lane

Stealthy is right..This stuff is real life at SBR

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Does this mean I have to stop sending nudes of my wife to posters who ask?

pinnacle420

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Pinny if it wasn't for you calling me begging and crying that you couldn't post at sbr you wouldve never been able to post here again. That phone call with jj I made that happen.. you completely trashed sbr annie and told her you wanted her to die of aids. Your tout service is garbage and they won't even give you your own page. Should I mention you got booted from youwager for chargebacks???? Do you really want me to continue... You are a phony piece of shit and you bet $20 a game... this is my last post regarding you before I really drop the hammer. Enjoy your life pal. I will see you when I see you...
    I never had a ********** ever at youwager smoke... I got into it with cory being why I wasn't welcome back there.. cant get a ********** when you use ** bud... and 20 bucks a game? really smoke? funny cause I can show a screen shot saying other!!!!! you have no clue what your talking about smokey!!! I booked several bets for you cause you was broke and I tried to help you out... I never had to do anything for you but I did.. because I tried to help you out... and I will enjoy my life dude I have a great life!! have a good job, make good money, have a great family, etc.. and you know where im at..

BennyBigNuts

What a shock, Smoke unloading on someone once the well goes dry. You broke, begging piece of shit. Pinny you can always pm me on e-oh-Gee but just tell me when you do cuz I never go on there. This is business as usual for smoke though. I warned you about him, you didn't listen. As for Smoke trying to drop bombs here, I don't care what you bet, or about who you work for with picks. I enjoy your posting here. Smoke has ZERO credibility anyways because he's a fukkin scumbag who would lick the un-wiped asscrack of a homeless man for a $10 freeplay with 10000 times rollover. No one is making millions betting sports on here. You get hot, you get cold. You win, you lose. But one thing you can always take pride in is not being a degenerate, broke piece of shit like let's say a smoke or a landers. Guys who would kill their mothers for the right price to get back in action. Living right in life is something no one can take away from you or hammer you for. Through all my posting, I never lie about anything. Integrity may not mean much for one person on a betting forum, but it's everything to yourself in the life you live. I wouldn't waste too much time with Smoke here, because you aren't a battler like me. When a piece of shit is trolling and needs to be reminded what a piece of shit he is, that's what I'm here for.

pinnacle420

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    What a shock, Smoke unloading on someone once the well goes dry. You broke, begging piece of shit. Pinny you can always pm me on e-oh-Gee but just tell me when you do cuz I never go on there. This is business as usual for smoke though. I warned you about him, you didn't listen. As for Smoke trying to drop bombs here, I don't care what you bet, or about who you work for with picks. I enjoy your posting here. Smoke has ZERO credibility anyways because he's a fukkin scumbag who would lick the un-wiped asscrack of a homeless man for a $10 freeplay with 10000 times rollover. No one is making millions betting sports on here. You get hot, you get cold. You win, you lose. But one thing you can always take pride in is not being a degenerate, broke piece of shit like let's say a smoke or a landers. Guys who would kill their mothers for the right price to get back in action. Living right in life is something no one can take away from you or hammer you for. Through all my posting, I never lie about anything. Integrity may not mean much for one person on a betting forum, but it's everything to yourself in the life you live. I wouldn't waste too much time with Smoke here, because you aren't a battler like me. When a piece of shit is trolling and needs to be reminded what a piece of shit he is, that's what I'm here for.
    go check

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Pinny you run out of donuts and calzones to send that fat fukk smoke?

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

90% of them wish they could bet what I do.

pinnacle420

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Pinny you run out of donuts and calzones to send that fat fukk smoke?
    I have no clue what his problem is.. you try to help someone out and get shit on for it.. I wont ever do that shit again that's for sure!!!! I don't like being used and I feel like a cheap hooker right now

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11869

The video was a horrible backfire.

Everyone out of their lanes now.

Sometimes when I change lanes I move through multiple lanes cuz I do not give a fukk.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

I'm with stealthy, I life my life like an Asian lady behind the wheel of a car. Never in just a single lane.

BennyBigNuts

Smoke

Back to the usual:

You pathetic fat fukkkkkkk

First 1234 Last