mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16303

I go to church and to a Adult Bible Study here in North Central Iowa every week. But I really dislike religion in general I really enjoy evangelical churches I really hate the Catholic religion.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I actually believe in a God/some kind of afterlife but don't like religion as a whole......

If there is an afterlife and there is any justice, the people that will be treated well when they die are the ones that do the right things and help people out on a daily basis, not necessarily those that simply go to church

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

My fear of the afterlife is about the same as bubble's.Except, I have insane fear that the afterlife exists. Terrifies the shit out of me. The thought of eternity anywhere is an absolutely devastating thought.I hope it all ends when they put me in the ground. No more. FIN.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

i quit going for Lent.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

i was not catholic, but i was pretty much pushed into going to church my whole youth.

it was ridiculous the stuff that went on in the congregations (my family went to 2 different churches).

the petty were either super lame or super petty, there was some hot ass though from what i can recall.

like dawg said, i still do think theres some sort of afterlife, but as for a mortal church, no thanks.

Redondo
    Redondo's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had a goofy boss one time that went to this mega church. He asked if I believe in GOD I replied yes, he asked if I attended a church. I replied no he laughed at me and said anyone can say they believe in god you have to study the bible and goto church.

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5602

Quote Originally Posted by Swinging Johnson View Post
    Anyone who thinks sitting inside a church makes you a Christian must also think sitting inside a garage makes you a car.
    Thank you Biter...make some college football cash today pal.

smokenjoke
    smokenjoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 427

Every sunday I attend the Baptist Church of Zzz'z and listen to The Sermon of Sleep by Rev. Pilla

HERBJONES
    HERBJONES's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5494

Iw1nBets
    Ray Rice Is My Nekka
    Iw1nBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Collection plate + quik fingers = straight cash homie.

First 12