chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

chili's guide to picking up chicks

so i was just browsing my favorite tube site, for uhhhh market research, and there's those ads on the right side, ya know the ones, grow a bigger dikk, meet women tonite to fukk, etc., all that lovely chit.

so i was just thinkin, those ads are there for obvious reason, lotta insecure men with lil diks that can't meet chicks to fuk. well, i tell ya what fellas, meeting women is easy. you'll have to change it up a bit depending on the circumstances but the basics of it are so simple. here ya'll go now, one lil sentence:

"Tell a smart woman that she's beautiful; tell a beautiful woman that she's smart."

Chicks fall for it ery damn time. chicks love thinking they're all special and unique. you don't wanna tell some hot chick that she's hot - she already knows it and has a fukton of guys already telling her the same chit all day, eryday.

SBR Annie
    SBR Annie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25786

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    so i was just browsing my favorite tube site, for uhhhh market research, and there's those ads on the right side, ya know the ones, grow a bigger dikk, meet women tonite to fukk, etc., all that lovely chit.

so i was just thinkin, those ads are there for obvious reason, lotta insecure men with lil diks that can't meet chicks to fuk. well, i tell ya what fellas, meeting women is easy. you'll have to change it up a bit depending on the circumstances but the basics of it are so simple. here ya'll go now, one lil sentence:

"Tell a smart woman that she's beautiful; tell a beautiful woman that she's smart."

Chicks fall for it ery damn time. chicks love thinking they're all special and unique. you don't wanna tell some hot chick that she's hot - she already knows it and has a fukton of guys already telling her the same chit all day, eryday.

Brilliant idea pal

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Annie View Post
    Brilliant idea pal
    now normally i'd tell u that u were purdy but too many men put pu$$y on a pedestal, so i'd have to tell you that you were smart and unique and too innocent and blah blah blah. too predictable. it's like playin with playdoh.

SBR Annie
    SBR Annie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25786

now normally i'd tell u that u were purdy but too many men put pu$$y on a pedestal, so i'd have to tell you that you were smart and unique and too innocent and blah blah blah. too predictable. it's like playin with playdoh.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

chili i need help

chili i never get laid ever bro

heres my question though, dont a million guys also tell hot women that theyre smart just to get laid?? so they hear that line all the time as well, right??

and ugly women, it doesnt really matter what you say, theyll bang you just if you ask

so basically, there's still no way to bang hot women, and banging ugly women you don't even need a strategy

NOT TO MENTION........almost no hot women are single, and the ones that are single, are single for a reason

I met this super hot chick, who was single. I asked about her, people said yeah she's hot and cool but crazy, thats why shes single.

I talked to her, she was interested, but definitely proved she was crazy and not in a fun way at all. So i passed like every other guy.

so chilidog, WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY TO ALL OF THIS!!!!! CHILIDOG I NEVER GET LAID EVER WE ARE TALKING ONCE EVERY 2 YEARS MAN!!!!

chilidog

hah, ticas are so easy bro, you know this

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Not claiming to be Don Juan or chilidog, but I do date a lot, and have learned this much....

- The pretty girl/tell her she's smart thing works great. Not a lot of whiz kids here in Vegas, and I'm the type that likes to make fun of girls for saying and doing dumb things. If one of these girls is the one I'm dating, and she gets mad about it, I tell her that she's actually very smart, and I rarely get the chance to make fun of her, so I gotta take my chances when I get them. This only works with girl you've actually gotten to know. Works EVERY time though.

- The should go without saying, but it seems like nobody ever figured this out. If you're working with a really attractive girl, the best way to make her interested in you is be the one straight guy there who's not falling all over her. Women know when you're coming up to them and making a dumb joke or compliment to them more than you are to everyone else. Guys are never a challenge for these women -- be the one guy that is. I'm never the best looking guy at work, but I usually end up being the guy that gets the first crack at the new hot girl, and none of these morons can figure out why.

- As far as pick-up artist type stuff goes, I can't help because I don't really do it unless I'm hammered, and then it's not pretty. It only works on really really dumb girls anyway, and if I can help it I try to avoid those.

chilidog

absolutely, its the confidence.

once ur talking to a girl for a lil bit, tell her to go get you another rum n coke (or whatever your drink is). don't ask her, tell her. watch how many chicks will actually go buy you a drink. sure, they'll always counter with your order, but so what, ur the man. think of how many guys offer to buy her a drink. turn the tables. works so well. and when that happens, u already know u can take her home if u want.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

so i was just thinkin, those ads are there for obvious reason, lotta insecure men with lil diks that can't meet chicks to fuk. .
    Actually, the ads on the side are based on cookies on the system of the user where previous google searches are used to target the ads to said user.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: the_orangekat

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Be mean to beautiful girls.
    Be nice to ugly girls.

Bada boom bada bing
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BennyBigNuts

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    Actually, the ads on the side are based on cookies on the system of the user where previous google searches are used to target the ads to said user.
    wanna bet?

they're media buy placements on their own adserver; they're not running google

muldoon

wanna bet?

they're media buy placements on their own adserver; they're not running google
    https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2456100?hl=en

chilidog

Completely irrelevant. I know what I'm talking about. I never said anything about Youtube.

muldoon

Completely irrelevant. I know what I'm talking about. I never said anything about Youtube.
    Apologies. I read it that you were surfing youtube.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    Be mean to beautiful girls.
    Be nice to ugly girls.

Bada boom bada bing
    This is the best advice, if you're only talking about gettin pu$$y.

Nothing pisses a pretty bitch off more then when you ignore her.

Make it a challenge for her, and it takes away you making it a challenge for yourself. You reverse the role eventually if you do it right.

"Everything else is cream cheese"- Coach Finstock, TeenWolf

BustinNutz
    BustinNutz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 656

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    This is the best advice, if you're only talking about gettin pu$$y.

Nothing pisses a pretty bitch off more then when you ignore her.

Make it a challenge for her, and it takes away you making it a challenge for yourself. You reverse the role eventually if you do it right.

"Everything else is cream cheese"- Coach Finstock, TeenWolf
    Stop acting like you know what you're talking about.. We all know you pay for pussy....

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

what about those times you meet a girl whose decent looking and is very smart.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by BustinNutz View Post
    Stop acting like you know what you're talking about.. We all know you pay for pussy....
    Get real dick.
    I fall into more pussy by accident than you've gotten your whole life.
    Keep making threads on here hollering at SBR's mail-order brides you fukkin virgin.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, ignoring all those hot chicks has really worked well for me.

Face it. If you're ugly and lack confidence (like JJ and I), you're screwed.

Losers like me are simply inferior and have no choice but to feel like we don't exist to women.

It is what it is.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Get real dick.
    I fall into more pussy by accident than you've gotten your whole life.
    Keep making threads on here hollering at SBR's mail-order brides you fukkin virgin.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post

Losers like me are simply inferior and have no choice but to feel like we don't exist to women.

It is what it is.
    The fact you sit here and talk like this about yourself is why you're not even in the game with it.
    You're taking yourself out before it even starts.
    Cmon bro, it's never that bad.
    Don't be a fukkin benchwarmer.
    Get some confidence and step it up.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ParlayininHTown

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Parlayin is a smart kid...I'm not so sure why his fukking confidence level is so low
    Parlayin listen to what Benny says, get out of the fukkin house for once and get some pu$$y
    Points Awarded:

BennyBigNuts gave Russian Rocket 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9776

tell a chick she is yumilicious and you would like to eat her all up

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    Then you make sure you go for it. Never talk yourself out of those. Be really good to her, but always be yourself. If she doesn't like the real you, drop her, there are more of those girls too, they're just harder to find.

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    Well now those kinda girls are keepers - I married one of them myself. And to be honest, I still have no clue how I landed her. I was at her cousin's party with a friend of mine. My friend and I were talking about work-stuff (advertising) and she overheard and started talking to me and then the alcohol kicked in and that's about it. Moral of the story: alcohol. Give her alcohol, lots of it.

Regular chicks are easy. Smart chicks, good luck. You'll need every tool in your arsenal. And alcohol.

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    tell a chick she is yumilicious and you would like to eat her all up
    I've been with my wife for 6 years now, married for 3, and we have a son together. If I went and told her that she was yumilicious and I wanted to eat her up, she'd look at me like I was crazy.

chilidog

You said exactly what your problem is - you lack confidence. It has nothing to do with your aesthetics. Your looks just get your foot in the door. So you want to increase your confidence - it's not too difficult. Very first step I would recommend is to get your ass in the gym and start lifting heavy weights. Get your body in the best shape you can. That process will give you the best damn confidence you've ever felt in your life.

The rest is a cakewalk. Join the gym, now. If you've already joined, get off your damn computer right now and go lift weights for an hour. Do it. The absolutely hardest part is getting up outta that chair and leaving your house.

It is what it is.
    Points Awarded:

ParlayininHTown gave chilidog 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

yeah that makes sense if you want to date the girl.

but what if you want a 1 nighter?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

You said exactly what your problem is - you lack confidence. It has nothing to do with your aesthetics. Your looks just get your foot in the door. So you want to increase your confidence - it's not too difficult. Very first step I would recommend is to get your ass in the gym and start lifting heavy weights. Get your body in the best shape you can. That process will give you the best damn confidence you've ever felt in your life.

The rest is a cakewalk. Join the gym, now. If you've already joined, get off your damn computer right now and go lift weights for an hour. Do it. The absolutely hardest part is getting up outta that chair and leaving your house.
    drinking helps confidence.

and just have a " i dont give a fukk attitude"

don't be afraid to fail. It you fail... forget about it and on to the next one.

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    don't be afraid to fail. It you fail... forget about it and on to the next one.
    That's the problem, Bear.

I'm mentally weak. Failure and rejection kill me. I have anxiety problems, and it makes me avoid situations that could lead to rejection and the pain associated with it as much as possible.

Normal people get told no and move on without thinking twice about it. For me, it's just not that easy. My mind is not wired that way. If I get told no once, I will revert into my shell and either leave whatever social function I'm attending or find a "safe" spot to lie back and watch everything going on in front of me.

I know I should never give a fukk, but my mind and body won't listen to me when I throw out the rational self-talk to try to calm my nerves.

I'm trying to get better at this stuff. It's a long, uphill climb.

the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by BustinNutz View Post
    We all 'pay for pussy,' in one capacity or the other. And if you don't, you're either a liar and not getting any.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

I believe tt meant literally eat her all up.

chilidog

So did you go join a gym? Nobody there will judge you. Everybody is there doing their own thing. Put your earbuds in your ear and nobody will even talk to you. No reason to fear the gym. Go become best buds with the iron. Punish it. Take out all your anger on it. Beat the everliving fukk out of it. Now. No excuses, just go fukkin do it.

That's the problem, Bear.

I'm mentally weak. Failure and rejection kill me. I have anxiety problems, and it makes me avoid situations that could lead to rejection and the pain associated with it as much as possible.

Normal people get told no and move on without thinking twice about it. For me, it's just not that easy. My mind is not wired that way. If I get told no once, I will revert into my shell and either leave whatever social function I'm attending or find a "safe" spot to lie back and watch everything going on in front of me.

I know I should never give a fukk, but my mind and body won't listen to me when I throw out the rational self-talk to try to calm my nerves.

I'm trying to get better at this stuff. It's a long, uphill climb.

DoYouNotGetIT
    DoYouNotGetIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

If you are looking online website or entertainment show on how to get laid, IT WON'T HELP YOU unless you're under 21. Don't stare when looking at females and flirt with as many females as possible (aka the mall tactic that you should have learned as a kid). Once a girl notices that you noticed her YOU'RE DONE. So make the move ASAP.

Looks have nothing to do with getting laid, it is all about learning to just talk to females and having a dress style. Even ugly guys get laid. If you can talk to females you can get laid. Also don't think you can get the hottest girls in the room at first, because the hottest girls f*ck a guy based on perception. Every beautiful girl gets asked out at least five times a day if she goes out and every girl gets asked out at least 3 times a day. A girl I used to bang used to complain about guys staring at her and that guys used to say she has DSL lips every day.

(Backhanded compliments, insulting people around you (not nice, but girls love gossip and a-holes), flirting with girls constantly that means even when your with a girl you're trying to get with (women are competitive it is a turn-on), acting not interested (key to getting hot girls), don't have relationships with females with boyfriends or long term f-buddies (you start talking to her again when they break up TRUST ME you are just going to waste a lot of time if you do this), STAND UP FOR YOURSELF if someone is being a a-hole or being a a-hole to one of your friends be an a-hole right back (most fights look like fights on The Jerry Springer Show don't be afraid of getting a black eye), and humble brag about yourself (getting laid, looks, girls into you, money, parties, and so forth even if they're all lies)

Girls have friends so even if you get a ugly girl to like you just go to a bar, party, or club to meet her friends. Girls are competitive so they will like you even more that their friend is drooling all over you.

Once you start f*cking ugly girls, hot girls will start getting interested in you. But I don't know why I wrote this, because if you are looking online website or entertainment show on how to get laid, IT WON'T HELP YOU unless you're under 21.
    Last edited by DoYouNotGetIT; 10-25-13 at 08:43 PM.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

My problem is... that I worked too long in one job and the good looking girls were always aged 16 to like 19. I'm so used to just being able to be-friend and actually have an enjoyable time talking to that age range that when I go out at night to bars or a club... then I go fukkn cold when I'm trying to get in good with the ages of 25 to 35. It's like night and day... chicks change a lot by then. Well, most of them... once in a while I can meet a girl who is 25+ and she still wants to talk and act like she is in fukkn High School and I can have fun with her... but in the end, YOU STILL WANT TO RUN FOR THE HILLS WITH THESE CHICKS (they are FUKKN PSYCHO) after you get what you want. You would rather kill yourself than be with them for an extended period of time

and the really cool chicks... that are cute, friendly, smart and not into all the BS drama or too much makeup or all that girly shit. those chicks... you end up being friends with first and then when you realize this girl would be easy to live with or have in your life for a long time, its too late. and if you try something, you mostly run the chance of losing your friendship with them too for a majority of girls. they can't go from seeing you as a trusty-worthy friend to a guy who is wants more to going back to being the same type of friend. so you can't fukk it up.

12 Last