PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Israel lobby runs 'organized crime', bribes US lawmakers

Israel lobby runs 'organized crime', bribes US lawmakers

American lawmakers are easily bribed by the all-powerful Israel lobby in the United States which turns huge profits through “organized crime,” a journalist tells Press TV.

Members of Congress in the House and Senate will do anything the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) asks them to, as any member of Congress can be removed by “a massive flood of money that comes in,” Gordon Duff, senior editor at Veterans Today said Tuesday.

And the source of this money comes from organized crime including gambling, organ theft, prostitution, money laundering and illegal arms, he added.

“The profit from this actually bribes members of the American government.”

Although Israel is not directly involved in the negotiations between the Western powers and Iran over the nation’s nuclear energy program, Duff said Israel lobby “dictates US policy on Iran.”

“AIPAC is one of several front organizations for a large organized crime conspiracy and one of their targets is to make sure that US relations with Iran are kept the way they are,” Duff said.

Iran and the five permanent members of the UN Security Council -- the United States, China, Russia, France and Britain -- plus Germany held two days of negotiations over Tehran’s nuclear energy program behind closed doors in the Swiss city of Geneva on October 15-16.

Israel, however, condemns diplomacy with Iran, and is instead pushing for more sanctions and threats of military attack.

HJ/HJ

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

As soon as I read the title of the thread I knew it was about AIPAC lol.