PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mainstream Journalists Expose 911 Hoax

Several leading American mainstream journalists say that the US government is lying about 9/11 and the so-called war on terror. Unfortunately, media owners and editors won’t let them report their findings.

Recently, Seymour Hersh, America’s top mainstream investigative reporter, broke the news that the US government’s claim to have killed Osama Bin Laden on May 2nd, 2011 is “a big lie. There is not one word of truth in it.”
    Hersh went on to harshly criticize his long-time employer, the New York Times, and other big media outlets: “We lie about everything, lying has become the staple.” He said all big US media outlets should be shut down for lying to the American people.
    http://topinfopost.com/2013/10/21/ma...xpose-911-hoax

Conan
    Conan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 818

yep

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Sheep are so ignorant, give them foodstamps and tell them king kong destroyed the twin towers.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

I knew the "searching,seek and destroy" mission of Osama Bin Laden was a fairy tale the very second I heard it..........
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 10-23-13 at 01:09 AM.

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8466

^^haha not sure about that, but the "scene" of obama and his goons watching it in that room was one ridiculous photo op stunt