keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by buztah View Post
    small kok?
    He probably pisses all over himself and has an itchy crotch for the rest of the day. This is the kind of sick fukk I was talking about.

buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

KB, the inept pisser is the one for whom washing up is not optional. Maybe he should wear a phucking diaper when he goes out.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Those bathroom attendants at the stripclubs make a ton of tips. I would say 200-300/night

buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone who Tips a bathroom attendant didn't, to quote our beloved and censored fiveteamer (the kokphucker!!!!!), "make it." If one of those clowns dared ask me for a tip I'd pick my azz and shake his hand. Scum!

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Anyone who Tips a bathroom attendant didn't, to quote our beloved and censored fiveteamer (the kokphucker!!!!!), "make it." If one of those clowns dared ask me for a tip I'd pick my azz and shake his hand. Scum!
    No you would not, your full of shit sitting behind a computer. Fuk off and educate yourself

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

small kok?
    I can't piss with fukers like yourself peeking all the time.

poochiecollins
    poochiecollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

I barely use urinals because no matter how hard I shake afterward, there will be a few drips left that deposit themselves in my clothing shortly after, so toilet paper is important. Do you other guys just not care about this, or what?

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Select a urinal, preferrably one closest to another gentleman relieving himself. This is important as you do not wish to offend him by callously indicating you are scornful by choosing a urinal on the opposite side of the room. All guys wiz. It is no big deal. This is male bonding time.

Once at the urinal, unzip and take your kok and balls out -- let them hang freely. If your balls have been itching, now is a great time to scratch them.

Turn to the gentleman next to you, smile, ask him how he is doing and compliment him on his endowment (even if he has a tiny kok you must pretentiously praise him -- one of life's must lie situations.)

Point your kok toward the centre of the urinal and maintain control at all times whilst pissing. It is impolite to splash the boots of the nice man next to you. While you will be tempted to bomb off a fart or two, you must resist the urge until noone is standing next to you. These are the little inner battles we must fight daily in order to maintain a modicum of respect for our fellow man in these days n times.

Once the stream has weakened, you will need to lean closer into the urinal's opening to finish up. Give your tolly a good series of jerks out and up, shooting excess drops of pee into the urinal. Repackage your twig n berries within your undies and zip up carefully (never rush this step or you might get a severe nip from the unforgiving teeth of the zipper).

If desired, wash your hands and exit gracefully.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

why are we bumping threads from 2009?
    especially when they aren't funny or interesting ones?

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    why are we bumping threads from 2009?
    especially when they aren't funny or interesting ones?
    I bumped this thread, what threads have you bumped?

First 12