tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Feels good to talk my dumb friends out of losing 5K

Semi-drunk in the middle of seeing some live music last night. My buddy, who had a huge line of credit, was also drunk and had just lost his Dodgers bet on Friday night.

Thankfully I took a 10 second break from the show to save this guy from chasing his ass.

I'm not going to hell today at least.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  38.1 KB

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

thats what frieds are for. good work tatddy

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Tatty is good peoples. I once remember a guey at a betting window about to lay 20K large on the patriots in the super bowl against the giants. Tatty stepped in and said these exact words" are you fukkin crazy guey giants win straight up you square piece of shit". Well the guey threw the 20K on the giants moneyline and the rest is history

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Saved Sam Odom some money?

Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

you make the life in the san francisco?

bewares! so much gay mans make the walk on the street in the san francisco. what the happen? man of gay sex make the offer for make a blow suck on the penis on the open daylights! 'tdaddy, you want the blow suck on the penis' the gay mans wills make offer on you

maybes you make tells the self, 'is the san franscisco. wife not make the blow suck on me for the two month! no peoples make the watching on man have the penis get a blow suck in the open streets!'

nows the gay mans make a suck on the tdaddy penis. what the happen nows? gay mans make appear like gay zombies and make pile of gay sex orgy arounds you.

thens they make picture and make shows the wife! nows what? what tells the wife? maybes six pints of the maximum sexual milks of the gay zombies on you in the picture!

so much zombies of gay sex in the san francisco. I sees the specials on the cables.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

Quote Originally Posted by Sarunas View Post
    . I sees the specials on the cables.
    and apparently you really like to watch them! even in that busted ass English youre trying to convey your intermost thoughts in....

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

blowsuck.. good term

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Too bad bigday didn't listen to me...dun tried to tell him stanford was a loser

cyclone22
    cyclone22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

im going to be behind wacha in every postseason game