geebert74
    geebert74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

My Way To Conquer Risk

Almost 2 years ago, I had my son. I love him to pieces but my wife already has some from a previous marriage. Beginning of November I'm headed in for the big SNIP! My decision. I just don't want to worry about more little me's running around the house. I've always said, If you can't feed em', don't breed em'. Curious to know about you other degenerates handle your business.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 10-09-15 at 12:01 PM. Reason: image does not exist

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

The snip is done by local. Be prepared to have a sore purple nut sack. Don't cough!

30 years later, your arteries will be clogged and will need stents. Seriously. My doctor told me back then
    my arteries will harden and they did. I've had coradid artery clean out and have 8 stents in my iliac and
    leg arteries. Found out later my aunt had everything done that I did, so it's hereditary.

Been taking pomegranate supplements which helps a lot to keep arteries clear. Good luck.

geebert74

No shit? Thats crazy! Im not looking forward to the pain afterwards. They say it takes like 3 moths for you to be clean afterwards too!

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

It's not 100% dude. I know a guy that had it done, and in his mid 40's had a kid. Your body can reconnect things man.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by geebert74 View Post
    No shit? Thats crazy! Im not looking forward to the pain afterwards. They say it takes like 3 moths for you to be clean afterwards too!
    The pain only comes if you cough or are kicked there. I had sex two days after, pulled out of course. I was clean after a week. They recommend briefs for at least a week after, IDK if he told you that. If you go commando or wear boxers, might want to buy some briefs. You'll be fine.

geebert74

Thanks RKelly, i appreciate the info.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

I went for a consult to a world renown urologist and he told me so many horror stories I decided not to do it.