Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Men are feminine because,

1. They are a second child behind their sister. Sister is their roll model.
    2. Mommy coddled them.
    3. Father not around.
    4. There are almost 2 girls to one boy. (1/2 of the boys are pole smokers)
    5. Drugs and drinking make them ball like little girls.
    6. Instead of being the man in a relationship, they wimp out and do whatever the woman wants.

Side note: Why do you think white girls prefer blacks? They are more masculine. They don't want no wimpy
    girly boy.
    I personally know 3 gay men and 2 of them are black.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

patty i am not gay i got fuking swag

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Side note: Why do you think white girls prefer blacks? They are more masculine. They don't want no wimpy
    girly boy.

I know a black chick that complains that all black dudes are on the down low. Black guys are quick to a f u c k a dude given half a chance. Homosexuality is strong in the black community..That's why sagging is so popular with black dudes. They like to show their asses to their down low bros. It's also why black people are much more likely to carry disease.

PromiseLand
    PromiseLand's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

Because back in the day everyone was repressed and putting up a front to conform to social stereotypes. Now people don't give a shit what others think so they just act how they want to. So now you have dudes who act like chicks and chicks that act like dudes, but everyone has male and female traits. If you don't think you have any feminine characteristics, then you're in denial.

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    I know a black chick that complains that all black dudes are on the down low. Black guys are quick to a f u c k a dude given half a chance. Homosexuality is strong in the black community..That's why sagging is so popular with black dudes. They like to show their asses to their down low bros. It's also why black people are much more likely to carry disease.
    The black community is quite a paradox, openly anti-gay to bigoted proportions yet they're all closet flamers.

Quite a clear case of "The lady protests too much, methinks."

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    WINNA WINNA CHICKEN DINNER

All are backed by jews.

In the case of the women's movement, it was actually started by a group of jewish women in new york city.
    It's not just the existence of Jewish influence in these movements, its the fact that their ethnocentrism is the motivation for these.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    It's not just the existence of Jewish influence in these movements, its the fact that their ethnocentrism is the motivation for these.
    You're correct in what you say but don't overlook the fact that they put MAJOR money behind these movements. They also have the advantage of advertising and promoting these movements due to the fact that they control the media.

skeletonboy
    skeletonboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

It's called ObamaNation.

First 12