Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    I hope somebody cracks killer demos head.
    King Scrap

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Gay SF jokes? Do you have an original bone in your soul?

Oh yeah....you're doing it for the "fam".
    I believe San Fran is full of gays, liberal pussy's like Pelosi, and some talented athletes.

And yeah, I posted this for the fam.

Hey fam, stay out of San Fran. You will get murdered or raped there.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

What is whites or minorities as they killers??

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    I believe San Fran is full of gays, liberal pussy's like Pelosi, and some talented athletes.

And yeah, I posted this for the fam.

Hey fam, stay out of San Fran. You will get murdered or raped there.

tatddy

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    What is whites or minorities as they killers??
    I don't know but I'd venture to say you rival their literacy.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

someone gets stabbed and op is happy?

go eat a bullet.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Mayan wanna cuddle? We can solve this.
    Tat, cuddling with Mayan is like cuddling with a boulder.

Dont ask me how I know that though, ok?

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    someone gets stabbed and op is happy?

go eat a bullet.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo;19736876[B
    ]Thats what those queers in blue deserve[/B]...revenge for Stow...I wipe my ass with dodger jerseys. From csnbayarea.com

A man was stabbed to death late Wednesday when a fight broke out after the Dodgers and Giants game at AT&T Park.
    San Francisco police have not released many details about the stabbing, which was reported at 11:39 p.m. at Third and Harrison streets four blocks from the ballpark, other than that they had detained three people. No arrests have been made.
    The victim was with his father and brother, both wearing Dodgers blue, when the fight broke out, a police sergeant told NBC Bay Area. The victim was not wearing any baseball clothing, the sergeant said.
    c'mon man seriously? Fresno isn't even worth dissing

tatddy

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Tat, cuddling with Mayan is like cuddling with a boulder.

Dont ask me how I know that though, ok?

Thanks. I now have a new wallpaper on my laptop.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    King Scrap
    damn.... killer Bulldogs northenos again or you guys still rolling solo still last time I actually had any interaction with an actual bulldog was 98 they still had their 14 ink but had just went solo or so they told me they no longer bust spreads with the northenos. King scrap that's going to get Mayans blood boiling or will it.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

I'm white dont bang...grew up around Nortenos my whole life. Come to Fresno or Modesto get your Scrap ass shot up

teaserpleaser

I'm white dont bang...grew up around Nortenos my whole life. Come to Fresno or Modesto get your Scrap ass shot up

I don't bang im sure as hell not a south sider or Mexican might pass through Fresno or modesto no reason to visit those shitstains of cali ...rather vacation in Stockton

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    I don't bang im sure as hell not a south sider or Mexican might pass through Fresno or modesto no reason to visit those shitstains of cali ...rather vacation in Stockton
    Stockton huh? better not wear any gold even old 90 year old grannies gettin robbed out here. Stockton is wild

teaserpleaser

You guys are really proud of the video? seriously bad there are better Northeno rappers than this guy I've heard em....that shit is bad....
    embarrassingly bad.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

You guys are really proud of the video? seriously bad there are better Northeno rappers than this guy I've heard em....that shit is bad....
    embarrassingly bad.
    Shut up LA BeanDip

teaserpleaser

Stockton huh? better not wear any gold even old 90 year old grannies gettin robbed out here. Stockton is wild
    its California wild its not Midwest wild not Detroit wild ....never been robbed in my life killa in Detroit,LA, Miami or BaY be damned if I get robbed in Stockton I've been there its low bottom but don't have shit on parts of the places I mentioned if I was from Fresno (been there actually have family there or had) I guess Stockton would look like a hard city to me too.

teaserpleaser

Shut up LA BeanDip

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

its California wild its not Midwest wild not Detroit wild ....never been robbed in my life killa in Detroit,LA, Miami or BaY be damned if I get robbed in Stockton I've been there its low bottom but don't have shit on parts of the places I mentioned if I was from Fresno (been there actually have family there or had) I guess Stockton would look like a hard city to me too.
    Migrant life treating u good it seems

teaserpleaser

Migrant life treating u good it seems
    not bad from Mo town LA is moving on up better climate weather life quality Bay and Miami just work related short stops .... guessing you missed the part about me being black

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Welcome to the US capital of Criminals and ex-inmatesCalifornia is going to be in some serious sh1t once they release those 10k inmate early in the coming years.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Welcome to the US capital of Criminals and ex-inmatesCalifornia is going to be in some serious sh1t once they release those 10k inmate early in the coming years.
    already is shit to be honest ...LA looks 3rd world brah and im not talking bombed out like Detroit although some areas of East LA watts are starting to look like mo town with the boarded up houses lawns growing out of control....Frost if it wasn't for Cali growing laws and how easy it was I'd be long gone probably in Texas or Washington St right now possibly Colorado. what California is becoming Have and have nots the middle class is shrinking home prices are sky high jobs not paying what they should unemployment illegal immigration ...LA is going to be like Eleysium that movie about the haves and have nots that's where its headed that's why im doing everything in my power to be a Have. All this shit going wrong and theres this one loophole where you can make a lot of money without a lot of risk if you live here and you aint growing you aint doing the most you could be. sorry im high as fukk right now

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16297

Hey another person who hides behind the internet hey person who started this thread put your real name and occupation up there and then say you are glad somebody is dead but you wont hide behind a bull dog picture another person that hides behind a screen name and spews hate and garbage the internet makes me sick.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by mcaulay777 View Post
    Hey another person who hides behind the internet hey person who started this thread put your real name and occupation up there and then say you are glad somebody is dead but you wont hide behind a bull dog picture another person that hides behind a screen name and spews hate and garbage the internet makes me sick.
    killer demo is the biggest keyboard warrior on sbr

hands down...not even close

tatddy

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

It's really sad when you can't go to a ball game without fear of getting killed. This makes both SF and LA look bad. Nothing but idiots.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

already is shit to be honest ...LA looks 3rd world brah and im not talking bombed out like Detroit although some areas of East LA watts are starting to look like mo town with the boarded up houses lawns growing out of control....Frost if it wasn't for Cali growing laws and how easy it was I'd be long gone probably in Texas or Washington St right now possibly Colorado. what California is becoming Have and have nots the middle class is shrinking home prices are sky high jobs not paying what they should unemployment illegal immigration ...LA is going to be like Eleysium that movie about the haves and have nots that's where its headed that's why im doing everything in my power to be a Have. All this shit going wrong and theres this one loophole where you can make a lot of money without a lot of risk if you live here and you aint growing you aint doing the most you could be. sorry im high as fukk right now
    thank god you're high.. Because that's the most stupid shit I ever seen posted..

Cheme82
    Cheme82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2447

I deal with teenagers every day and I can see them trying to act hard and look cool. But this shit coming from grown men is just stupid. Some of you guys need to grow up or stop posting drunk/high.

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16297

ITS A MESSAGE BOARD I REALLY DO NOT CARE HOW I TYPE.hEY YOUR MOMMYS CALLING.gGET OUT OF YOUR BASEMENT SOMETIME.i AND I TYPED THIS LIKE THIS ON PURPOSE.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Exactly. That's why I don't respond to many of these threads.

I already know the intelligence level and class of people they are when they post this crap behind the safety of their computer screens.

Some tough guys....lol.

peppermillrick
    peppermillrick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Goons

First 12