bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

South Memphis neighborhood averages OVER 1 shooting per day

"According to The Commercial Appeal (http://bit.ly/16D6ENi ), Judge Larry Potter on Monday signed an order for injunctive relief against the gang, which has been accused of robberies, dealing drugs and using violence in a south Memphis neighborhood. Police received about 1,200 calls with at least one shooting call per day in a 10-month span in the neighborhood."

Susie Williams says her family has been held hostage in their own home by neighborhood gangs.

"I got three [holes from bullets] down the side of my house just replaced the glass door, and I'm tired of living like that and shouldn't have to," she said. "We're tired of sleeping on the floor, tired of staying in the back of the house. Our kids can't ride their bikes in the streets without ducking."

You geniuses want to knock my posts saying that blacks as a whole commit way more crimes as racist...what fukin neighborhood could possibly average more than a shooting per day....that's one fukin 4 square mile NEIGHBORHOOD not the whole city of Memphis!

If blacks didnt have so many kids that neighborhood would quickly kill off its whole population
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 09-26-13 at 02:45 AM.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

as you know, its pretty confined...its either far south or far north... our stats would be so much worse if they reported gang violence like chicago/detroit/balti and other cities do...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Residents should just open fire on them and blow their heads off

Real easy

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Lol its not a racist comment if its the truth

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Where's the cops??

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Cops afraid to go

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

The cops are a gang too

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

not much they can do...city always in debt and the # of cops is laughable... its far from the gang stuff of little rock or l.a , but its blk on blk for the main part and its just hard to control so much stupidity... really feel bad for the blacks who live in the bad areas...there is nowhere else for them to go

in the northern part of the city , the gang activity is less and there is some hispanic crime and redneck/trailer trash shit going on and they come down on them more there, but the south is always going to be this shitty...

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Cops afraid to go
    cops don't get paid enough for that.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    cops don't get paid enough for that.
    They get paid to go to 7-11 and buy donuts and eat them in the parking lot

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

colorado best state. best weather, good home prices. no blacks!!!!!!!

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    not much they can do...city always in debt and the # of cops is laughable... its far from the gang stuff of little rock or l.a , but its blk on blk for the main part and its just hard to control so much stupidity... really feel bad for the blacks who live in the bad areas...there is nowhere else for them to go

in the northern part of the city , the gang activity is less and there is some hispanic crime and redneck/trailer trash shit going on and they come down on them more there, but the south is always going to be this shitty...
    Neighborhood watch costs nothing. If those people really want to stop that shit, do something on their own.
    Everyone has a phone with video capability. Take video's of those ass holes and report to the cops.
    How about the parents do something? Up side their heads!

If all else fails, walk around armed and blast those fukks.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Memphis is God's toilet (If there is one) and full of a different breed of black than the rest of this country has ever seen.
    Having lived in many parts of this country I can honestly say after living there it disgusted me more than anywhere BY FAR.
    It is truly a massive ghetto/ trailer trash shithole there, and full of just as many uneducated redneck pieces of shit as ghetto thug blacks.
    I'm in shock they have never done 201 poplar documentaries on tv. I know it's just jail and not a prison, but it's absolutely sickening to see all the human garbage that rots in those cells there.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

We put a man on the MOON.....This situation could EASILY be controlled but in reality...NOBODY GIVES A penetrate just remember that when you think, "what can they DO?"...LOL...they COULD do a lot....but they do nothing....it does not bother anyone in a highter position that those people are getting shot..they arent losing sleep

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Close the border, currently accepting NO new members. Castration and ovary removal for welfare. Easy. Next subject.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Where's the cops??
    On I-40 writin me tickets for doing 70 on the interstate...for 10 bucks an hour do you really think the pigs are gonna do anything in that shooting gallery. Give em a call and theyll show up bout 20 mins after the shooting has stopped and try to find/talk to a couple witnesses (who they can never find bc they live there and if they talk will be the next shooting victims) and go back to Dunkin Donuts in East Memphis and make sure no one goes over 65 on the interstate to keep the city safe.
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 09-26-13 at 04:06 PM.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Neighborhood watch costs nothing. If those people really want to stop that shit, do something on their own.
    Everyone has a phone with video capability. Take video's of those ass holes and report to the cops.
    How about the parents do something? Up side their heads!

If all else fails, walk around armed and blast those fukks.
    Yes go try to turn in the neighborhood Crips members in your neighborhood....enjoy your next 2 days on earth

Also go shoot at the neighborhood Crips members in your neighborhood...enjoy your next 2 days on earth

The cops could go in and solve the problem in a day and lockup half the neighborhood BUT dont give a fuk...when the majority of your neighborhood is a street gang just keep your lips shut and duck when you hear gunshots

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTall View Post
    colorado best state. best weather, good home prices. no blacks!!!!!!!
    but they let rapists go after a couple of months. pass.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Memphis is God's toilet (If there is one) and full of a different breed of black than the rest of this country has ever seen.
    Having lived in many parts of this country I can honestly say after living there it disgusted me more than anywhere BY FAR.
    It is truly a massive ghetto/ trailer trash shithole there, and full of just as many uneducated redneck pieces of shit as ghetto thug blacks.
    I'm in shock they have never done 201 poplar documentaries on tv. I know it's just jail and not a prison, but it's absolutely sickening to see all the human garbage that rots in those cells there.
    Well the thing is this is what happens when blackie is a MAJORITY in a city...you get blackie down to 10% or less in a city he/she stops pulling this shit and blends in with the larger white population....you get blackie 80%+ like in Memphis, Detroit, Atlanta etc and the city is destroyed

On the plus side we are at much less of a risk of terrorist attacks

A dirty bomb was detonated in NYC! HOLY SHIT NOOOOO....SEND IN THE ENTIRE ARMED FORCES!!!

A dirty bomb was detonated in Memphis....so whats for dinner?
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 09-26-13 at 04:38 PM.

Thunder Gulch
    Thunder Gulch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Lived in Memphis for awhile and it never crossed my mind to go to this neighborhood. 3rd world country down there.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

White People have no business living in Memphis. It is one big cluster-fukk of gangs.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    White People have no business living in Memphis. It is one big cluster-fukk of gangs.
    (Most) White folks live in far east Memphis...you could argue that there is Memphis and there is East Memphis...East Memphis is nice...Memphis is garbage

Can you imagine living in a neighborhood where theres a shooting EVERYDAY...you got bullet holes in your door and you have to sleep in back of your house or on the floor so you dont get shot?