Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I think he should get a second chance.

However, my asterisk would be this, Sam doesn't want they guy back and he's as intuitive as anyone here.

Tough call
    I agree on letting him back in, but are you sure on the Sam comment ????

Winner_13
    Winner_13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

Was he winning?

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

sounds like a big cry baby. I don't even really like sbr that much. americans cant even really bet at any of the good sites, but there is nothing but americans here.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by Winner_13 View Post
    Was he winning?
    Guy likes to parlay favorites together. Like anything else it works at times and buries you on others.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Dawgy we both crossed the street to the saloon guey

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

If a guy does something wrong nothing wrong with suspension but not lifetime

It seems unreasonable

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    If a guy does something wrong nothing wrong with suspension but not lifetime

It seems unreasonable
    1st shift JJ wasn't informed about the antics of 2nd shift JJ..

We had a meeting this am regarding this topic. It happens all too much and some posters get suckered into paying these guys and getting buried.

We all know how it works .. Touts working as posters start a picks thread. He never ever mentions touts in his thread. This poster plays it cool, If the picks go sour in the thread he disappears and clever under a new name starts a new thread . Now If picks do well over time he starts to build a network of followers and gathers contacts, posters start to pimp him up saying you should charge , this and that and guy hints at times he might go tout. It's a sales plot. He then sets up a site or email thing where guys can contact him and pay a fee. He uses the forum as free advertising directing them how to get in on it. Of course they get destroyed and poor posters pay for the picks .he eventually tries same ploy again at a different site., so just touts using creative platforms to get business

If these guys were so good they would bet max bets and be rich

Be careful

Sbr security team works 24 hrs a day

Mike Corbin
    Sbr player relations

jjgold

Sammy sometimes I am overruled

No idea this guy has been around sbr for a while

I did interview for posters

Sammy i try and look out for them

Remedy
    Remedy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5542

Not that I matter, but I say let pinny back. He is good people. The guy was $$ here for a minute.

I don't think he intentionally broke any rules.

Great luck with all of your plays lets make some money

Smoke

Pinny one of the few gueys here that knows his cricket and darts

O's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9725

Pinny is a solid dude, fellas. He didn't murder anyone so why give him a life sentence? Solid guy, solid poster.

JJ- WHy do you talk like that? Is "penetrate" one of 3 words you know? You sound like a clown and don't seem that hard. No wonder you're cutting grass. Not trying to be a dick, but you sound like a low-life which is odd because your posts don't reflect that. Tighten up kid.

OpinionatedPrime
    OpinionatedPrime's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Bring him back.....

firedawg

Mods moved this thread from players talk way too fast. Not a good sign.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

if brock was allowed to come back I think this guy also is allowed to have a 2nd chance

SlowNsteady
    SlowNsteady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

why the change of tune JJ? You and most of SBR claimed Pinny was a scumbag just a few weeks ago??

Business as usual around here I see!

Smoke

The peoples champ

swavings
    swavings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

My two cents.... Pinny is a great guy that should be able to come back. I have to say though, that he did receive alot of sh$t which turned the whole thing into a forum war.

If we just let him come back, he will bring some nice traffic back to the site, and most importantly he will provide us with some winners!

Vote - yes to bring him back.

firedawg

As president of the posters alliance of America. I demand justice! Free the man

SlowNsteady

Hey Lou- seems pretty fukkin simple. You want more traffic??? Bring Pinny back. Lifetime ban for a poster that was not aware of your rules seems a tad harsh.

Pinny needs some justice

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by SlowNsteady View Post
    Lifetime ban for a poster that was not aware of your rules seems a tad harsh.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I guess with this thread being here so fast that means Mr.Gabe isn't coming back anytime soon?

SlowNsteady

JJ - you should consider taking your classless video down. Threatening to kill someone aka" I will bury you" is illegal in Indiana.

jjgold

Penalty too harsh

LOU call me to discuss

Thanks Boss

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

LOL, nice random shoutout for me at the end of this video.

Pinny knows he needs SBR because EOG is dying - yet again.
    I heard he can't pick a winner anymore either. When you go cold, you're old news quickly. He needs fresh meat.

Pinny was a good guy on here, he was good ppls in my threads, but I hate touts as a whole. I was disappointed when I heard what he did.
    Touts are a fukkin joke. This isn't 1980, they aren't making any money doing it, it's a waste of time, and annoying as shit to listen to.

He shouldn't play stupid and act like he didn't think he was doing anything wrong, that's lame. Come clean and man up for your mistakes if you really want back on here.

But also, if you let scum like Landers back, you have to give basically everyone and their mother's a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th chance as well.
    Sbr set a bad precedent letting Landers back, whether he fed you money or not JJ. You're on his nuts pretty good lately, so he musta threw you a little jelly out of his wife's inheritance to promote him. I dunno, I cant really figure out how SBR even lets you promote him after he's literally scammed money out of posters before.

Bottom line is Pinny should be allowed to post if Landers can. SBR reads all Pm's so as long as he isn't directing ppl to his email and soliciting some of these dumb fukks that would ever actually pay for a pick (I literally laugh out loud at the thought of anyone paying for a play), he should be allowed to post under a one strike rule.

SlowNsteady

^^ Not a big fan of touts as a whole but you are completely wrong if you think no one is making money touting. I know of two services that have made their clients money for years! While you are "laughing" at the concept a guy I used to work for has made very serious jack the last several years. Just saying!

Smoke

If touts werent making money service play forums wouldnt exist.

Also touts wouldnt be paying money to advertise here

Tout services are very much alive and well benny

kaliboyz
    Update your status
    kaliboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 497

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Pinny one of the few gueys here that knows his cricket and darts
    I can not agree with you on this. I tailed him on his 3 heavy favorite cricket bets and they all lose bets(he was chasing either INDIA or England, i can't remember). All i have to say is "if you're Pinny's nuts hugger over at EOG, then you can't come in this thread and beg for his return". Let somebody else do that part and see what other people have to say about him. For myself, i already can tell by his action planning on to sell picks when he was over here. Look back on my post's history, you'll see my posts of how I exposed a tout on here name ECTREE10 aka ECS $$oftware. Either he's back or not, i still don't give a damn. I hate touts!! specially tout picking heavy favorites ( i can do it myself without paying anyone), and i believe in "Share the wealth". Today, this week, this month might be your lucky day, but tomorrow, next week or next month i'll be lucky. Share your picks, no question about it!

Help me to figure this out:

"You and a group of people looking for a treasure island for years.You and them shared so much time and happiness together, then you found a way to get to that treasure island by luck but you still not sure if the direction you found will lead them to the treasure island or not. You want to charge them to sell your map to that treasure island; You running out of luck and you end up in the dead-end. You turned back to them and tell them "Let's go back to where we used to be, work together and i'll help you to find another treasure island","I promised, i wouldn't selling any more map if i found one". Who would believe you? If you all about greed at first, then you'll be the same later.

kaliboyz
    Update your status
    kaliboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 497

1 advise to Gabe:

Sometime, grass does look green on the other side! Once you moved to the other side, please remember not to bitch at where you came from. Because, you might come back to the same side that you used to be before.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26811

Quote Originally Posted by SBRAdmin3 View Post
    I'm not in favor of bringing him back!
    says the person hiding behind an sbr name

man up and post under your original name not one of these bullshit sbr names

jjgold

I told Pinny to pay a fee to SBR whatever that is if he wants to advertise here

Smoke

I told Pinny to pay a fee to SBR whatever that is if he wants to advertise here
    He said he would pay he doesnt mind.

Nobody has contacted him though about arrangements

firedawg

He doesn't want to advertise. Ban the guys fukkin pms and let him post. It's obvious the posters want him back. How about a mod give a reason for not letting the guy post.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

give the guy another chance already
    you should't ban the tout- you should ban the dumbasses who follow them

jjgold

I am working on it men
    Pinny better understand the rules because if he comes back he will be watched and zero tolerance

Guys I look out for the posters
    Points Awarded:

firedawg gave jjgold 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Smoke

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am working on it men
    Pinny better understand the rules because if he comes back he will be watched and zero tolerance

Guys I look out for the posters
    Another reason why this site can never be without JJ.

First 123 Last