• Ary Borges rescued two tigers from circus and started breeding programme
  • Father-of-three feeds meat directly into mouths and lets them live inside
  • Daughter Nayara swims with one tiger in family swimming pool
  • Rayara, 2, is given rides on the tigers' backs and allowed to play with them

He lets the seven tigers live in his house, swim in his pool and even give his baby granddaughter rides on their back.

And now Brazilian tiger-lover Ary Borges wants to build an eco-park at his home in Maringa, near Sao Paulo, for the giant predators.

The father-of-three refuses to accept being so close to the 35-stone animals is dangerous and insists if he gives them respect, they will respond.

Borges rescued two tigers from a circus eight years ago and built a sanctuary in his garden before launching a breeding programme.

He was forced to call an end to it when the authorities realised he was breeding the big cats without a permit.

Borges, 43, said: 'I was never worried about my daughters co-existing with these animals.
'You have to show the animals respect and love - that's how you get it back from them.'
He and his daughters Nayara, 20, Uyara, 23, and Deusanira, 24, walk the tigers on leads and feed meat directly into their mouths.
They even allow them into their kitchen during mealtime and let them lounge around the house.
Incredibly, Uraya, who also works as a dog trainer, is happy for daughter Rayara to interact with the massive predators with minimal safety precautions.
She said: 'Rayara loves playing with the tigers - she sees my dad interacting with them and she goes crazy.