TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

thank God for beer

ran over a lilttle kitten tonight. not my fault. ran it to the vet and they basically said it was shredded beyond repair. was a feral kitten. came back home and it mother and siblings were all meowing at me. was already in a bad mood after drinking for 3 straight days. so the only thing that could help me is more beer. thank you beer
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Chi_archie

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

give them kittens some of what you are drinking and pour one out for ole alley Whiskers too

TonyTall
    sober 8/18

i am crazy. but at least im not cold hearted. had it in a box had to drive 18 miles with it rustling around wondering wtf is going on. fuking sucks

TonyTall
    sober 8/18

pretty much done with this sh1t

life sucks for me. i have skin psoriasis on my ankle cause of a weak immune sysytem. i have jock itch fungal infection cause of a weak immune system. i have depression. and the government but an rfid chip in me and forces me on medications. terrible life. only thing that gets me thru is ive had a terrible life since i was a boy. in many ways im better than before i used to be socially awkward weirdo now im so banged up i could careless what anyone thinks of me. but to be riding in a car with this little guy and i cant do jack to help him out really sucked

TonyTall
    sober 8/18

i just named the kitten, kent

its now my life goal to see that kent didnt die in vain. ill find homes for his brothers and sisters. and his mother too.

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

You're a good guey, Tony.

95 percent of SBR is banged up.

Don't beat yourself up so much over an accident.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3621

What do you mean the government put an rfid chip in you???

Explain that please.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

let me make sure I got this str8

There are people out there with no eyeballs who are thrilled at still being alive and breathing air

and you are on here making threads about suicide because you lost some bets, hit a cat, and have itchy skin
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: kmdubya

Bosseman22
    Bosseman22's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 43540

agree fidel, I work with I guy who came here as a refugee half of his family died in refugee camp while he was saving up money to get them here. Whatever happens to you trust me its happened to someone else a hundred times worse also most cats a pretty much disposible

Facepunch
    Facepunch's Avatar Become A Pro!

Have you tried to remove the RFID chip?