El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Teeth like a fukkin' 10 year old carved a jack o' lantern. Smoking weed on camera, wanting to hang with Landers. Yeah, let's get this fukkin' winner back....

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Wait, Pinny is a Houston area guy?

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Phoney what?? I have had an honest thread here in tennis for 18 months or more. You are such a piece of shit bec you always start shit over nothing. Gabe is an actual friend of mine, like in real life, so fukking what?? You are such a biotch to be whining like a like girl man. I do my OWN damn picks, I do whatever the fuk I want to bro! I always have, lol!!! I have a LOT of friends who bet sports and I talk to all of my buddies.

So what?? Pinny wants to post plays on here and give winners for free??? As long as he or ANYONE here does NOT promote any kind of business, then why the FUK would you care??? Why would anyone care??? You have accused me of shit like this before & I have slammed you in your place. You need to grow the fuk up man, get a damn life & stop hating on people who just want to help others out for no compensation what so ever. Whether he comes back or not, you are just a prick man. I feel bad for you dude, for real. I bet you lose a shit load of plays.

Besides, I remember Pinny's thread on this site. You were one of the guys on his thread EVERY day & sucking his dik like crazy man! Anyone who was on that thread, and it was a ton of people, knew that. You kissed his ass like crazy & now you dog the guy out??? What a traitor biotch you are. Like I said, I feel bad for you.
    If you're such a fuking friend of Pinny's-- you don't a message board to get his picks.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Let the fukking guy post..

Who cares?

Could be entertainment, hell we brough landers and Bateman back

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    Let the fukking guy post..

Who cares?

Could be entertainment, hell we brough landers and Bateman back
    Even deemer agrees. Good post asain

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Holy shit, is that Greenhippo's twin brother?
    They sound exactly alike.
    This guy is way more of a tout though sukking himself off.
    Only a fukkin tool says shit like "syndicate" and "nation" talking about themselves.

Pinny was a good guy on here when he posted, he fell off hard. RIP Pinny

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

You dont get any more pathetic than being a shill loser. If you read ops threads, all he does is lose. Funny stuff.

kaliboyz
    Update your status
    kaliboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 497

RIP Pinnacle420!!! If you're that good, then make money using your picks and share the wealth but please don't turned into a tout. Once you have a "TOUT BUSINESS" on your mind, then you always will be one!

Sharing is caring!

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by kaliboyz View Post
    RIP Pinnacle420!!! If you're that good, then make money using your picks and share the wealth but please don't turned into a tout. Once you have a "TOUT BUSINESS" on your mind, then you always will be one!

Sharing is caring!
    Touts don't even make money anymore anyways.
    Those days of scamming ppl are over.
    No one pays for that shit. All you gotta do is google it and get it for free once one jackass pays for em.
    All a waste of time n effort, only to never make any money off of it.

He's been ice cold over on EOG I think. Probably why he's getting ppl to make threads over here to get him back.

kaliboyz
    Update your status
    kaliboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 497

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Touts don't even make money anymore anyways.
    Those days of scamming ppl are over.
    No one pays for that shit. All you gotta do is google it and get it for free once one jackass pays for em.
    All a waste of time n effort, only to never make any money off of it.

He's been ice cold over on EOG I think. Probably why he's getting ppl to make threads over here to get him back.

When he was at SBR, I think he was red hot for 2 months from picking heavy chalk favorite, and put them in a parlay. I tried his cricket pick 3 times, and all 3 of them are loss. Stopped tail him since. I guess after you're hot for several weeks or month, your "tout evil" started coming out from your body and think that "Gamble God" will be on your side forever, but wake up and smell the coffee!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Touts jump back and forth from site to site

He is a horrific capper like most of us

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by kaliboyz View Post
    When he was at SBR, I think he was red hot for 2 months from picking heavy chalk favorite, and put them in a parlay. I tried his cricket pick 3 times, and all 3 of them are loss. Stopped tail him since. I guess after you're hot for several weeks or month, your "tout evil" started coming out from your body and think that "Gamble God" will be on your side forever, but wake up and smell the coffee!
    Yeah, I remember his tennis parlays were chalky, and there weren't many upsets for a minute while he was posting them. That's how he got a little name on SBR.
    Wanting to be a tout is just for ppl who don't understand the business and are uneducated in the world of sports gambling. Mostly guys who are broke with no jobs and are desperate honestly. No where else to invest their time so they figure "What the heck?"
    Those days of selling picks are almost non-existent now.
    Internet buried the whole pyramid-scam of dispersing fake picks, which is all it was for all the guys you never heard of back then selling picks over the phone, giving out both sides of games etc, getting busted, then just opening up a week later with new fake names to use for the company.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

The guy just wants to post here. Who gives a fukk if he follows the rules let him post. None of you are any better or worse than he is on picking games. You all suck.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    The guy just wants to post here. Who gives a fukk if he follows the rules let him post. None of you are any better or worse than he is on picking games. You all suck.
    FD-- question for you.

You know where he posts, right?

You can still view his posts, right?

Why the hard on for having him post here?

These are Pinny's own words..... So now he wants to come back to the popsicle stand?

"Hey guys some of you know me from the other side of the street.. Im pinny.. I decided to leave that chop shop popsicle stand and come here where the real happers are here at EOG.. Im a known killer.. "

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Fukk him, he talks bad about sbr and now he wants to be back? Again, fukk him.

O's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9725

I vote Pinny back. The guys is a straight up, honest person. He kept to his word and told EVERYONE exactly what he was doing. He has the best intention of the forum in mind and wants to post some winners. I have spoken with him a lot and he is a class A guy. Let him back. His good for the forum.

First 12