The Samurai
    The Samurai's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 326

Good legal present for a friend thats incarcerated?

Kinda hard to figure on. Got a buddy that won't be out till 2015. Known him for 20 years. Do I buy him books or just send him $ to buy food and soap and all that stuff? Already told him when he gets out I'm gonna get him laid (hookers) and take him on a deep sea fishing trip to Baja.I feel like a bastard cuz I told him the collect calls are a rip off, so I haven't spoken to him in almost a year.

SharpBoxing
    SharpBoxing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5521

Why is he incarcerated for?

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Some friend you are. He's a good friend but you don't accept his $4 phone calls?
    That's pretty pathetic.
    I'd be ashamed of myself if I ever let $4 come between me and a friend who needs me.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

forget books, they got plenty of that over there...send money - that's the best you can do for him.
    yeah and Benny is right...the last thing you wanna do to a man who's locked up in 4 walls for years is to decline his collect calls...that's really fukked up

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

why would someone in prison need money?

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    why would someone in prison need money?
    Are you kidding?
    Commissary brah. It's like heaven if you're in there and can get some food that isn't served in the mess hole.

You're black, you've never been to prison BB?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Are you kidding?
    Commissary brah. It's like heaven if you're in there and can get some food that isn't served in the mess hole.

You're black, you've never been to prison BB?
    nah i am no criminal

BennyBigNuts

nah i am no criminal

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Some friend you are. He's a good friend but you don't accept his $4 phone calls?
    That's pretty pathetic.
    I'd be ashamed of myself if I ever let $4 come between me and a friend who needs me.
    I've got to second this, really bad form. If I were in his position I'd be pretty disappointed.

Send him money and start taking his phone calls, if you help someone out they might have your back when you need it.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

are they allowed to have congical visits from
    prostitutes?

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

A file in a cake.

smokenjoke
    smokenjoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 427

Depends where he's at!!! Prison or county? Best you can do if he's in county is send him $$$ and accept his calls but be careful with the calls cause I hear they are charging an arm and a leg for collect calls from county. If prison, you can have F2F visits (full minimum) and bring a care package but check cause there's a max limit, something like 50 pds!!! Magazines are good like playboy and eastbay for gear!!!
    Write a letter every once in a while!!! Always uplifting to hear your name called for mail!!!

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Some prisons you cant send money to the prisoner. But you can buy shit for them from the commissary. Theres a list of items you can buy, check the ones you want, make payment to the prison.

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

pds??? who uses that as an abbreviation for pounds??? IN AMERICA WE USE LBS lol

CountNo_Account
    The Man, the Myth,the Legend, the Count
    CountNo_Account's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3779

smokenjoke
    smokenjoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 427

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenMAN View Post
    pds??? who uses that as an abbreviation for pounds??? IN AMERICA WE USE LBS lol
    What are you??? SBR Hall/spelling monitor??? I dont see a badge!!! You understood what the fck it means broke dick fck!!! Suck a frozen 1!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: sweep

The Samurai
    The Samurai's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 326

Appreciated the responses. Thanks guys. Reason I can't afford the calls is he's in NV and I'm in Cali and you can't just accept the calls through your carrier. You have to set up a prepaid account through this scam outfit. Long story short. First couple months he's in, I set up the account. Put a couple c- notes on it. Thinking that will last a while. Nope! With the connection fees and crap, 10 minute calls were costing me around 25 bucks. Thanks Count for the jaypay site. I put a c-note on his commissary and also found a deal were I can send him clothes. Damn tho! A pair of converse was 50 bucks. Sent him some shoes, pants, wife beaters, thermals for winter, and a coat. $286. So withe the jaypay fees and stuff. I spent 314. All I got for my bday was a blowjob and a dinner at black Angus. Hope he enjoys it.
    Points Awarded:

Dr.Gonzo gave The Samurai 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BennyBigNuts

CountNo_Account
    The Man, the Myth,the Legend, the Count
    CountNo_Account's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3779

Quote Originally Posted by The Samurai View Post
    Appreciated the responses. Thanks guys. Reason I can't afford the calls is he's in NV and I'm in Cali and you can't just accept the calls through your carrier. You have to set up a prepaid account through this scam outfit. Long story short. First couple months he's in, I set up the account. Put a couple c- notes on it. Thinking that will last a while. Nope! With the connection fees and crap, 10 minute calls were costing me around 25 bucks. Thanks Count for the jaypay site. I put a c-note on his commissary and also found a deal were I can send him clothes. Damn tho! A pair of converse was 50 bucks. Sent him some shoes, pants, wife beaters, thermals for winter, and a coat. $286. So withe the jaypay fees and stuff. I spent 314. All I got for my bday was a blowjob and a dinner at black Angus. Hope he enjoys it.

You are welcome.The site was recommended to me by a friend in prison and I have used it and it was very easy. Cash for commissary is hard to beat for those guys that are locked up...

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by The Samurai View Post
    All I got for my bday was a blowjob and a dinner at black Angus. Hope he enjoys it.

LOL

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

are they allowed to have congical visits from
    prostitutes?

No and it's conjugal. Unless he is a heroin/ meth addict send money

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

if he's a punk don't waste it on books as it will be spent foolishly. if he has family, take care of them. you take your man's call at least one time.