zooom
    zooom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

white families are a joke.

was watching breaking bad last night and walter jr. calls the cops on his own father after learining hes a criminal instead of standing by your own father. And that bitch skyler tries to stab her own husband?..wtf?..even Hank instead of helping walter avoid prison cuz hes family, he goes out and tries to put him away for life and ruin his family just to get cred at the agency. White families are disgraceful, i see it in real life too.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Hey, pal.

Some of us have yet to watch that episode.

Agreed though. Never call the cops. Ever. (insurance reasons aside).

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

White family is a man and his gf and there dogs. The end.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by zooom View Post
    was watching breaking bad last night and walter jr. calls the cops on his own father after learining hes a criminal instead of standing by your own father. And that bitch skyler tries to stab her own husband?..wtf?..even Hank instead of helping walter avoid prison cuz hes family, he goes out and tries to put him away for life and ruin his family just to get cred at the agency. White families are disgraceful, i see it in real life too.
    you know you are talking about a TV show right?

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

all white families cook D??

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

At least white "families" are a family instead of having 7 bastard keeds with 7 different incarcerated niggas.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheRifleman, and emoney

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Brooks
    Brooks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

remember the oyster mother from "blow"

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

what does some sit com have to do with real white people?

some of my buddies are white and they cool

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    what does some sit com have to do with real white people?

some of my buddies are white and they cool
    first time id heard of breaking bad called a sitcom

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

The black families from The Wire stood by each other. Not sure about TV Mexican families but Cheech and Chong always got along.

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

thanks for giving it all away you stupid dik

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Seriously though, as part of a white family, I agree with this message.

Shit goes wrong, first instinct is to call the cops. That is mainly because the cops help white people, even if they do make matters worse in the immediate.

If I had a dying wish, it would be that the rule is to not call the cops. They wont help, they aren't prepared to help. (once again, aside from insurance purposes).

They simply make a bad situation official.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dead as a hammer.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Being white, at least he knows who his father is in order to call and do the right thing
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheRifleman

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Most kids will try to protect their mother against a violent father.

lucullus
    lucullus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

Only degenerates watch that crap. You are an idiot.

The Samurai
    The Samurai's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 326

Cop calling is for weak little twaats who cant handle their own affairs. My father raised me with an extreme distrust and hate for law enforcement.
    By cop calling, you are essentially saying, things have gotten too hectic and I need help. That's for weak fukks. I'm too independent to ask anyone for shiit. "What matters most in life, is how well you walk through the fire"- Charles Bukowski

Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

you make funnies, but is all do. world make close history book and not give truths to world. whys? that is lesson for future days.
    but wheres come from mans and civilizations? where civilize? we knows this! this be europe. in rest of worlds man make shower of lips of poosy from cow and make run in jungle in underwears.

but! if you family make run in underwears and make suck on poosy of cow, what cans you do? yours is culture of zero history and europe make civilization of light years ahead. what do? make the self feels better and attack the betters in the world because they is more and you is less.

but! I not judge. whys? becawse how can I make say of truth on juices of poosy of cow! may be it taste fantastic. may be it is like a dream. so I not judge. is cup half to the full or half to the empty of juices of poosy of cow good thing? let man in the thong decide!

in meantimes, we make design car plane and space ships whilst it put fingers into hole of cows

Hustler11
    Hustler11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

Wow just when I thought society was at rock bottom some ignorant racist pos goes and says something like this..

1) This is a tv show.
    2) Please explain how you "see it in real life", what you got some meth cooking fool living next to you who's life parallels exactly to that of walter of off breaking bad??? (thats laughable)
    3) Your post was racist
    4) You put a whole race down for a tv show involving characters of said "race"
    5) I can imagine you're more than likely black, and have accused many people of being racist towards you. (hypocrite)
    6) I am now Pro Abortion (which im sure you're probably liberal and would like that, unknowing of that fact you're in essence saying its okay to kill off your race -a lot of young blacks getting abortions -which i find to be the most disgraceful thing you could do.
    7) fukk you