PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Vladimir Putin's Open Letter To The American People!

MOSCOW — RECENT events surrounding Syria have prompted me to speak directly to the American people and their political leaders. It is important to do so at a time of insufficient communication between our societies.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/12/op...-on-syria.html

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Putin forgot to mention that he has weapons contracts with Assad, and Syria has given Russia a naval base in the mediterranean---and oh yeah, there's the 25 billion worth of investments from Russian companies...if Assad falls-- all that cash goes bye-bye.

All Putin had to say was "Listen, fukkers--- we have a lot of cash in Syria, you can't go blowing shit up".

The rest of it is just jibberish.

ArchieBunker
    ArchieBunker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11356

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Putin forgot to mention that he has weapons contracts with Assad, and Syria has given Russia a naval base in the mediterranean---and oh yeah, there's the 25 billion worth of investments from Russian companies...if Assad falls-- all that cash goes bye-bye.

All Putin had to say was "Listen, fukkers--- we have a lot of cash in Syria, you can't go blowing shit up".

The rest of it is just jibberish.
    True Sam he does and they have a naval base there tell me who is arming terrorist groups while they kill your troops in Iraq and Afghanistan and even attacked one of your ships in Yemen didn't get the memo Al Quaeda are now allies.

ArchieBunker
    ArchieBunker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11356

Sam go join the free Syria army

The Inevitable
    The Inevitable's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3256

"We are not protecting the Syrian government, but international law. We need to use the United Nations Security Council and believe that preserving law and order in today’s complex and turbulent world is one of the few ways to keep international relations from sliding into chaos.".... I agree with the man. Let UN do its job. The US has its own problems. We're already in debt up to our ears.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Inevitable View Post
    "We are not protecting the Syrian government, but international law. We need to use the United Nations Security Council and believe that preserving law and order in today’s complex and turbulent world is one of the few ways to keep international relations from sliding into chaos.".... I agree with the man. Let UN do its job. The US has its own problems. We're already in debt up to our ears.
    He does make excellent points. He's also correct in what he says.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    He does make excellent points. He's also correct in what he says.
    You $hitting me? This guy is a trained liar, article filled with lies, twisted speculation and opinion. Totally motivated by his own ego, self interest and the self interest of a terrible, terrible country that has probably made a worse contribution to the planet/peoples lives than any other country in history.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
    self interest of a terrible, terrible country that has probably made a worse contribution to the planet/peoples lives than any other country in history.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3549

You $hitting me? This guy is a trained liar, article filled with lies, twisted speculation and opinion. Totally motivated by his own ego, self interest and the self interest of a terrible, terrible country that has probably made a worse contribution to the planet/peoples lives than any other country in history.

Absolutely 100% fact.

Putin insults the American public by claiming the chemical weapons were distributed by the rebels. Satellite intelligence technology proves without a doubt the chemical weapons were delivered from Syrian government locations. These facts are INDISPUTABLE. Putin is a liar.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

If it wasn't for terrible russians Odog, WW2 would be lost and instead of Star spangled banner we would've been singing "Deutschland, Deutschland uber alles" for the past 70 years.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    If it wasn't for terrible russians Odog, WW2 would be lost and instead of Star spangled banner we would've been singing "Deutschland, Deutschland uber alles" for the past 70 years.

Smoothieopath
    Smoothieopath's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1021

And how is America better? Only in the past 10 years you have started two wars, almost started a war with Iran, and now Syria. Talk about good contribution to the "planet/peoples". Very easy to point fingers.

The scheme is simple: USA sends troops, Canada accepts "refugees" from there. Then the refugees, after becoming Canadians, move to USA. There's your future blown up subway stations, malls, and so on...

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

I'll take him seriously if he goes back in time and undoes Russian occupation of Georgia, Ukraine and Chechnya. Respect for international law my ass.

What we need is for our president to take his balls out of his purse and stand up to bullies anywhere they may be.

lucullus
    lucullus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

Sam folded fast didnt he. Look, we all know Obama is in Israel's pocket and that Syria is Israel's next target before they move on to Iran & Russia. Look at there short history, it's one of genocide and annexation. Not to mention there international criminal and intelligence operations.