PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Americans are finally questioning the US version of 9/11 attacks

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/09...ersion-of-911/

Americans are finally questioning the US version of 9/11 attacks!

On the 12th anniversary of the September 11, 2001 attacks in the United States, American people are questioning the government’s version of the tragic event.

In New York City, where the attack occurred twelve years ago, a new billboard has been erected to urge people to "Rethink 9/11."

The massive billboard is installed in the Times Square.

Dana Fuchs, one of the volunteers who helped the victims in the aftermath of the attacks, thinks despite its message, the billboard should be allowed.

“I guess as a volunteer ground zero for five months, first of all I’m an artist so I believe anybody should be able to put up anything,” she told Press TV.

Dana added that she does not believe that a wider conspiracy was behind the attacks.

“We live in such a social media society that even if something was conspiracy, you know, related or whatever, there are so many people out there that would find out,” she said.

However, some Americans have different opinions about the attacks. New York citizen Joseph Hewitt said he was surprised so few people even know about the billboard. He does not accept the official account of the attacks.

“Somebody knows what happened. I don’t think [late al-Qaeda leader] Osama bin Laden did it,” he told Press TV.
    Hewitt's skepticism about the attacks is increasingly shared by many throughout the United States.

Twelve years on, distrust of the US government is growing.

A new poll conducted by "YouGov" showed that one out of every two Americans "have doubts about the official report of the 9/11 events."

According to the poll, 10 percent do not believe the official story at all, while 12 percent are unsure what to believe.

Nearly 3,000 people died when hijacked jets crashed into the World Trade Center in 2001.

AGB/HJ

PAULYPOKER

NYC’s committed supporters came ready on September 3rd to hand out brochures and educate the public immediately upon the heralded installation of the gigantic billboard overlooking Times Square. At least one million people will see this 54’ x 46’ billboard each day throughout the month of September, bringing unprecedented attention to the destruction of World Trade Center Building 7. We in the ReThink911 campaign would like to thank everyone who donated and worked so hard to bring this billboard to Times Square.

Please help us spread the impact of this powerful image far beyond Times Square by sharing the above photo in any or all of the following ways:

1. (Preferred) Post the image to a social network by:

• Clicking this link to open the image: http://ReThink911.org/ReThink911-Times-Square.jpg
    • Saving the image to your computer.
    • Uploading it to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ or any of your favorite social media sites, and tag it with the www.ReThink911.org web address (and the #ReThink911 hashtag for Twitter.)

2. Share the link to this article on Facebook and Twitter and with all of your email contacts: http://rethink911.org/news/times-squ...mage-go-viral/

3. Upload the image to your website and write about it.

Thank you for giving this critically important campaign your all. Together we can get the entire world talking about the third tower that fell on 9/11.

ReThink911 is sponsored by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, and Remember Building 7, a campaign by 9/11 family members to raise awareness of Building 7.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

pauly wtf bro

that was a long time ago

PAULYPOKER

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

saloon this.

just be glad you werent in that building

PAULYPOKER

Cognitive DissonanceAvoidance, Denial, & Rationalization is the very reason why

people are easily controlled by government..........

If there is a lot of built up psychological stake in a certain position or attitude and a piece of solid evidence comes in which conflicts with that position, it may be easier, psychologically, to dismiss the new information than alter the existing structure.
    You can imagine how ingrained psychological structures can be when a human being is raised within a certain country, system, or reality. Growing up in the US, or any culture, for that matter, you will absorb an overwhelming number of messages about what is true, what is possible, and what is important.
    Many of of these messages are absorbed subconsciously and become part of the basic structure of our reality. It becomes very difficult to question the fundamentals when opposing messages only come in small doses from the “fringe.”

Consider these two examples:

• Believing that your friend is trustworthy (having built up that attitude over years of experience) is a cognition that would be dissonant with the sudden discovery of your friend stealing money from you. As a result, you might seek to dismiss or minimize the importance of this new information—maybe telling yourself it was a freak thing, a joke, or an accident, or that he was broke or desperate or on drugs. You might even try to forget that you saw it.
    • In presenting new, contradictory (dissonant) evidence concerning 9/11, it is frustrating how many people immediately begin to bring up rationalizations and excuses in order to dismiss the significance of the information. You can often witness cognitive dissonance in action as these skeptics try to avoid the psychological turmoil of facing the very disturbing implications of 9/11 Truth. The collapse ofWTC 7 is an interesting example. Skeptics are likely to quickly dismiss this piece of evidence rather than acknowledge the suspicious fact that the destruction of a third skyscraper was essentially blacked-out of the official story of 9/11 by the government and media.

“Conspiracy theories” seem to be the quintessentially cognitive dissonant concepts of our culture. For many people, the idea that JFK was killed by the government or “9/11 was an inside job” threatens the entire fabric of their consciousness. These things simply cannot be true and people will bend over backwards and resort to irrationality and ridicule to avoid considering them.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

You are one sad, classless fukk.
    Points Awarded:

No coincidences gave opie1988 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: No coincidences, SamDiamond, MUHerd37, and MatI

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Pauly, who gives a fukk. Seriously.

This is something you get drunk and talk about, nothing more than that.

Truth doesn't mean shit, one way or the other.

Bunch of people died needlessly. That is the story. Beginning, middle and end.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    You are one sad, classless fukk.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Pauly, who gives a fukk. Seriously.

This is something you get drunk and talk about, nothing more than that.

Bunch of people died needlessly. That is the story. Beginning, middle and end.

Is this a better psychologically, pretty story picture for your frail minds?

If so

I'm glad I could help keep your dissonant psychological structures unscathed......

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

The best part about this thread is this.

Pauly is posting fuking content from a site OWNED BY THE IRANIAN GOVERNMENT.

Seriously. Why didn't Pauly's mom swallow that night?

Or at least abort him.

I mean, if Pauly can post shit like this on 9/11, why can't I hope/wish he would have been aborted?
    Last edited by SamDiamond; 09-11-13 at 06:21 PM.

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post

Is this a better psychologically, pretty story picture for your frail minds?

If so

I'm glad I could help keep your dissonant psychological structures unscathed......
    Pauly, this is America. Our freedoms are a theory. It's a police state.

Either accept this and move, or stay and shut the fukk up about it, because those who have decided to stay and take it up the ass - don't want to hear about the size of the rooster.

You ain't changing shit.

PAULYPOKER

Truth is everything and all.....
    Falsehood is pseudo reality, which is total darkness of the soul, until Truth unbinds it's shackles of misery and nightmares.....

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    The best part about this thread is this.

Pauly is posting fuking content from a site OWNED BY THE IRANIAN GOVERNMENT.

Seriously. Why didn't Pauly's mom swallow that night?

Or at least abort him.

I mean, if Pauly can post shit like this on 9/11, why can't I hope/wish he would have been aborted?
    Pauly has nothing to do with what happened on 911.....

You are looking for something to hate(which happens to be me the messenger) instead of hating the REAL issue at hand,you choose to use (Dissonance,Avoidance, Denial, & Rationalization) by using ridicule on me which has absolutely nothing to do with the message...........

I know you are too frail and weak minded to handle absolutely any of the information(TRUTH) I post.....

I'm a big boy......

Fire away if it helps your psyche.........
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 09-11-13 at 06:45 PM.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Japan didn't bomb Pearl Harbor. It was American planes with zero flags on them flown by Japanese American pilots. They actually took off from Midway. It was Roosevelt's plan to drag US into World War II.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

I am not saying this was a conspiracy but part of 9/11 is hard to explain. You should at least open your mind and entertain the possibility. With that said just because you can't prove everything doesn't mean it is all a giant cover up. I don't remember what I ate for breakfast, that doesn't mean aliens ate it or brainwashed me.

SamDiamond

Pauly has nothing to do with what happened on 911.....
    You are looking for something to hate(which happens to be me the messenger) instead of hating the REAL issue at hand,you choose to use (Dissonance,Avoidance, Denial, & Rationalization) by using ridicule on me which has absolutely nothing to do with the message...........
    I know you are too frail and weak minded to handle absolutely any of the information(TRUTH) I post.....
    I'm a big boy......
    Fire away if it helps your psyche.........
    Actually I take that back.

I think your mom did try to abort you, I think she laid back, took out her rusty coat hanger and worked-- thinking she killed all of you, when in fact, she just robbed you of a brain. If you can find that hanger, I am certain you can find your brain.

Sadly, 3-6 months later, what was left fell out, and now posts on this board.

I'm not sure what is more pathetic-- you thinking/pretending you know "truth", and trying to enlighten a fuking gambling board, or your delusions of grandeur.

Either way, work on finding that hanger.

PAULYPOKER

Datta boy.

Ya feel better?

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    I am not saying this was a conspiracy but part of 9/11 is hard to explain. You should at least open your mind and entertain the possibility. With that said just because you can't prove everything doesn't mean it is all a giant cover up. I don't remember what I ate for breakfast, that doesn't mean aliens ate it or brainwashed me.
    I find it even more ridiculous to think that our government isn't capable of doing something so heinous.

We have done worse in the past, and will do worse in the future.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

People who have no idea how high rises are constructed and can't do a simple math calculation correctly to save their lives tend to have the most conspiracy theories about engineering stuff they don't understand.

SamDiamond

Datta boy.

Ya feel better?
    Keep trying to "enlighten" a gambling board.

How sad do you have to be, to actually believe you are spreading "truth" on a gambling board? You have roughly 19 different posters here----another 30 ghosts---and no one gives a shit unless you can give them a lock tomorrow night.

Yet, this is where Paula has set up shop to educate everyone.

Un-f'in-believably stupid.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    People who have no idea how high rises are constructed and can't do a simple math calculation correctly to save their lives tend to have the most conspiracy theories about engineering stuff they don't understand.
    soooooooo true

SamDiamond

BUT THEY READ IT ON THE INTERNETS!!!!! It has to be true!

There are no lies on the interwebs, Pavy.

It's all truth, all the time...and if its a Youtube Video-- holy shitt, that is even 100000x times more believable.

ChalkyDog

No idea what theory Pauly is pumping out right here, assume based on the responses it is the explosives in the building.

That seems far too unnecessary.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

No idea what theory Pauly is pumping out right here, assume based on the responses it is the explosives in the building.

That seems far too unnecessary.
    He is talking about the collapse of WTC 7 (47 story building adjacent to the twin towers not hit by the planes but hit by the massive debris from the twin towers collapse).

This is the only scientific study that has any merit and not based on conspiracies. Read it and you can educate yourself in how buildings collapse.

http://www.nist.gov/el/wtc7final_112508.cfm

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

He is talking about the collapse of WTC 7 (47 story building adjacent to the twin towers not hit by the planes but hit by the massive debris from the twin towers collapse).

This is the only scientific study that has any merit and not based on conspiracies. Read it and you can educate yourself in how buildings collapse.

http://www.nist.gov/el/wtc7final_112508.cfm
    It has already be proven that NIST made false claims in their report.

Watch and learn:

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Whatever your belief is, there are others who suffered and are still suffering from this tragedy, that populate these message boards. Enlightening others to your outlook on the issues of which you are passionate is not a bad thing. If the timing and placement of your passion are conducive to that message being respectful of that suffering then there is a lot to be gained. Peace can be rooted anywhere.

This was not the time nor place for this thread and no peace will come of it.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    It has already be proven that NIST made false claims in their report.

Watch and learn:

I have a Master's in Structural Engineering and I am registered PE. Which part of the report (assuming you read the whole thing) is false?

RonPaul2008
    Update your status

I have a Master's in Structural Engineering and I am registered PE. Which part of the report (assuming you read the whole thing) is false?
    They claimed column 79 was completely unrestrained. Documents obtained in 2011 from a FOIA prove it was not unrestrained.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    They claimed column 79 was completely unrestrained. Documents obtained in 2011 from a FOIA prove it was not unrestrained.
    It became unrestrained after the fire weakened and collapsed the beams that were restraining it. Before the fire the column was designed to be restrained at each floor.

Same reason the floors pancaked in twin towers. The exterior perimeter columns became unrestrained for 3 story heights and buckled once the steel floor joist connections melted from their seats and slipped off.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status

It became unrestrained after the fire weakened and collapsed the beams that were restraining it. Before the fire the column was designed to be restrained at each floor.

Same reason the floors pancaked in twin towers. The exterior perimeter columns became unrestrained for 3 story heights and buckled once the steel floor joist connections melted from their seats and slipped off.
    The document you posted claims column 79 was built without any restraints.

SamDiamond

Anyone can post a youtube video--- why doesn't Nova'a video get as much weight as those looney tunes videos?

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

I find it even more ridiculous to think that our government isn't capable of doing something so heinous.

We have done worse in the past, and will do worse in the future.
    Agreed.

It's not like we've had false flags 1% of the time.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

i question the people that question the questioners about being questioned about the questions.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

what about building 7?
    and no one seeing the plane fly into the pentagon?
    or that the fourth plane was probably shot down?

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

You stupid fuk. Plenty of people questioning official version day 2 and less now than there were 10 years ago. Most people do not have even a basic grasp of logic and without that your version of truth ain't worth Shinola, so these opinion polls don't mean a thang. You been buried in this thread, time to re-examine.

123 Last