wagerjunkie
    wagerjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

i hate the whole stigma of "living like a normal person" what the hell is "normal" anyway? there is no "normal" working a 9-5 shouldn't mean you are a normal person. it means you are a fukking drone.

if you can provide for yourself in other ways and sleep in and be responsible and still pay you bills. good for you.

can't stand people who think just because you aren't up at 6am in the morning you aren't a productive member of society.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Winner_13

Winner_13
    Winner_13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

don't take any pills.
    force run/jog if u dont workout at night to to get to sleep earlier, set an alarm, if u cant.

gdluck

wagerjunkie

bad move to drop all your friends too..

now your only social environment is your parents, that are getting on your nerves

unless they were really bringing your quality of life down, I would start socializing with them again. You don't want to become barrelled in.

idle time leads the brain to bad shit.

wagerjunkie

Quote Originally Posted by Winner_13 View Post
    don't take any pills.
    force run/jog if u dont workout at night to to get to sleep earlier, set an alarm, if u cant.

gdluck
    shutup.

if the kid has a chemical imbalance in his brain and needs a prescription to fix it...then so be it.

nothing wrong with prescription pills if used the right way and it's going to improve your quality of life.

especially for someone that is a insomniac.

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Solution seems simple.

You need to work a lot harder at getting a job. Wake up earlier and get crackin at it. If you are working hard to get a job, your parents will notice your efforts and not hound you so much.

After you get a job, cut your expenses as far down as possible. Save as much money as you can and become financially stable. This way, if you happen to lose your job you will not have to fall back on mommy and daddy. You will have savings to pay the bills while you find another job.

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16297

I quote Henry Hill in Goodfellas People who worked sucky 9-5 jobs for no pay and took the train into work everyday were dead they have no balls.My Thoughts exactly.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Whenever I stay with my parents for a few days they would kill for me to get up at 11. Even noon. Don't understand what they're getting so frantic about, 11 is pretty good.

Just suck it up until you can leave and keep yourself from any unnecessary conflict with them until then. What else is there to say.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Being forced to wake up before noon is unconscionable, even if you're not paying rent. If I were you, I would consider emptying a load of fresh jizz in your dad's shampoo bottle.

Giant sharp as always

McCarthyFam
    McCarthyFam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

I was kind of in a similar position. I quit my job bc I hated it. Moved back in with the parents and everything just started to fall into place again. I still live at home, but have headed in the right direction. I landed a job with the state, slowly climbing out of debt, and hopefully gonna be able to get my own place soon. Like others said, it's a great opportunity to save. Sure you may have to pitch in around the house a little bit, but take advantage of it while you can. Just get in a routine that works for you. I work 11pm-7:30am, I come home..do some dishes, make some breakfast, hit the gym, come home..eat, sleep, wake up, eat, watch some sports and do the same thing all over again. Lol it gets repetitive but it keeps me out of trouble, I'm not out blowing money on foolish things like I used to. I've already saved about 8 grand in the past year. Just find something that works for you and stick to it.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

I live with my grandma, it's not so bad.

First 12