Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Fukking animals!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/child-bride-ye...165832059.html

SANAA (Reuters) - An eight-year-old Yemeni girl died of internal bleeding on her wedding night after marrying a man five times her age, a social activist and two local residents said, in a case that has caused an outcry in the media and revived debate about child brides.

Arwa Othman, head of Yemen House of Folklore and a leading rights campaigner, said the girl, identified only as Rawan, was married to a 40-year-old man late last week in the town of Meedi in Hajjah province in northwestern Yemen.

"On the wedding night and after intercourse, she suffered from bleeding and uterine rupture which caused her death," Othman told Reuters. "They took her to a clinic but the medics couldn't save her life."
    Othman said authorities had not taken any action against the girl's family or her husband.
    A local security official in the provincial town of Haradh denied any such incident had taken place. He did not want to be identified because he was not authorized to speak to the press.

But two Meedi residents contacted by Reuters confirmed the incident and said that local tribal chiefs had tried to cover up the incident when news first broke, warning a local journalist against covering the story.

Many poor families in Yemen marry off young daughters to save on the costs of bringing up a child and earn extra money from the dowry given to the girl.

A U.N. report released in January revealed the extent of the country's poverty, saying that 10.5 million of Yemen's 24 million people lacked sufficient food supplies, and 13 million had no access to safe water and basic sanitation.
    Human Rights Watch urged Yemen's government in December 2011 to ban marriages of girls under the age of 18, warning it deprived child brides of education and harmed their health.

Quoting United Nations and government data, HRW said nearly 14 percent of Yemeni girls were married before the age of 15 and 52 percent before the age of 18. The group said many Yemeni child brides-to-be are kept from school when they reach puberty.
    Discussions on the issue were shelved by political turmoil following protests against President Ali Abdullah Saleh in 2011 that led to his ouster.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Read this on yahoo earlier today. Cant tell you how sick this story made me feel. I have a 6 year old daughter and these stories make me want to do serious damage to people who do these things to children. There is no words to describe the sorrow that I have for these children who are taken advantage of, tortured and raped. It just doesn't seem real that this actually happens.

CountNo_Account
    The Man, the Myth,the Legend, the Count
    CountNo_Account's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3779

Fukking savages...

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

You think the American muslims are any better?

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

this is totally normal for the muslim dirtbag,pedophile, loser..... Their prophet MOHAMMAD,AGE 53!!! married a 6yr old named Aisha!!! YES, IT'S TRUE!!!

So if it's good for the goose, it's good for the gander....they all do this...it's just not reported. The old muslim thinks there is nothing wrong with old men marrying CHILDREN, afterall, their prophet did it...SICK FUKS WHO NEED TO BE PUT OUT OF THEIR MISERY. CARPET NUKE THE MIDDLE EAST!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aisha

Ā’ishah bint Abī Bakr (b. 613/614 C.E.[1][2] – d. 678 C.E.[3]) (Arabic: عائشة‎ transliteration: ‘Ā’ishah, [ʕaːʔiʃa], also transcribed as A'ishah, Aisyah, Ayesha, A'isha, Aishat, Aishah, or Aisha) was one of Muḥammad's wives.[4] In Islamic writings, her name is thus often prefixed by the title "Mother of the Believers" (Arabic: أمّ المؤمنين umm al-mu'minīn), per the description of Muhammad's wives in the Qur'an.[5][6][7] Traditional sources state that Aisha was married to Muhammad at the age of six, but she stayed in her parents' home until the age of nine, when the marriage was consummated with Muhammad, then 53, in Medina;[8][9][10] with the exception of al-Tabari who records that she was ten years old.[11]

According to Sunni views, Aisha had an important role in early Islamic history, both during Muhammad's life and after his death. She was an active figure in numerous events and an important witness to many more. Aisha contributed to the growth, development, and understanding of Islam. Being a role model to a significant amount of others added to her attributions as a consultant regarding Muhammad's prayer and practices, soon introducing herself into a world of politics.[12]

After Muhammad, Aisha was readily involved in continuing his message. She was present through the reigns of at least the first four caliphs. Her father, Abu Bakr, became the first caliph to succeed Muhammad. The second caliph ‘Umar succeeded Abū Bakr. During the time of the third caliph's reign Aisha rebelled. She did not fully approve of ‘Uthman ibn ‘Affan's practices on many occasions. During the fourth caliph's reign she wanted to avenge Uthman's death, which she attempted to do in the Battle of the Camel. She participated in the battle by giving speeches and leading troops on the back of her camel.

She ended up losing the battle, but her involvement and determination made a lasting impression.[7]
    Last edited by TheRifleman; 09-11-13 at 09:08 AM.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

That's awful

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Carpet bomb the whole country.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Cripes.

Marrying a child? Are you f'in kidding me?

These towel heads need to be exterminated.

The only thing they offer the world is war, acts of terrorism, and pedophilia.

Fuk em. To hell, sideways with a rusty razor.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

This could be the first time I ever agreed with sam diamond

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    This could be the first time I ever agreed with sam diamond
    Well played Sour. Well played.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Animals.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    You think the American muslims are any better?

Nobody in their right mind can defend these animals, that is agreed upon by everybody it is universal. However, do you know any American Muslims? I do, and I can tell you most of them, the majority of them are peace loving people who have been Americanized and know how to live as true Americans. Oh yes, we have a very small majority probably less than 1% that are bad and that might be the same amount of "christians" and "jews" and every other religion that are also bad. You need proof of this, talk to rifle and his view on Catholics. We need, I think, not to judge an entire group of people by the actions of some. These animals that do these type of acts should be eliminated from the face of the earth, but don't group them all. Hey, we even have a few Muslims on this forum and I have not heard much crazy talk from them.

Harun
    Harun's Avatar Become A Pro!

fake news

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Cripes.

Marrying a child? Are you f'in kidding me?

These towel heads need to be exterminated.

The only thing they offer the world is war, acts of terrorism, and pedophilia.

Fuk em. To hell, sideways with a rusty razor.
    The prophet Mohammed himself was a pedophile.

He married a 9 year old but tried to have sex with her when she was only 6.

Her father begged him not to because she was too young and to wait until she was older.

He waited 3 years until her 9th birthday.

Aisha was her name.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Harun View Post
    fake news
    Yup anything that puts the middle east in a bad light= fake news

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Yup anything that puts the middle east in a bad light= fake news

Don't think this is fake news, it isn't from a blog but a very respected news organization. Can't defend this, sorry it is not defendable.

SamDiamond

fake news
    Harun-- Is it wrong to piss on the Koran?

I can't seem to stop doing it.

After I let it dry off, I'll drop it off at a mosque- maybe there's a muslim that can use it.

What do you think?

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    Nobody in their right mind can defend these animals, that is agreed upon by everybody it is universal. However, do you know any American Muslims? I do, and I can tell you most of them, the majority of them are peace loving people who have been Americanized and know how to live as true Americans. Oh yes, we have a very small majority probably less than 1% that are bad and that might be the same amount of "christians" and "jews" and every other religion that are also bad. You need proof of this, talk to rifle and his view on Catholics. We need, I think, not to judge an entire group of people by the actions of some. These animals that do these type of acts should be eliminated from the face of the earth, but don't group them all. Hey, we even have a few Muslims on this forum and I have not heard much crazy talk from them.
    Cultural relative hogwash.

Listen, if one criticizes a document which an entire ideology is based upon, it is relevant if said document was the inspiration for actions of an individual. This mans Islamic beliefs were a motivating factor in this event, there is no question in this regard. This is not an isolated incident, it's accepted from a majority of Muslims. Now this may not be in vouge from American Muslims but their book says what it says, either they do some revisionist history adjust Aisha's consummated age to 12-13 or this will be the motivating factor for more of these incidents.

What I say now is indisputable fact, at whatever age a Muslim believes Mohammad consummated his marriage with Aisha is the age they believe women are able to consent at. If an American Muslim believes the text says the marriage was consummated when she was 9, they believe intercourse with a 9 year old is acceptable.

And gambling is not permitted in Islam, so your last point is a cop out.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    Cultural relative hogwash.

Listen, if one criticizes a document which an entire ideology is based upon, it is relevant if said document was the inspiration for actions of an individual. This mans Islamic beliefs were a motivating factor in this event, there is no question in this regard. This is not an isolated incident, it's accepted from a majority of Muslims. Now this may not be in vouge from American Muslims but their book says what it says, either they do some revisionist history adjust Aisha's consummated age to 12-13 or this will be the motivating factor for more of these incidents.

What I say now is indisputable fact, at whatever age a Muslim believes Mohammad consummated his marriage with Aisha is the age they believe women are able to consent at. If an American Muslim believes the text says the marriage was consummated when she was 9, they believe intercourse with a 9 year old is acceptable.

And gambling is not permitted in Islam, so your last point is a cop out.

Well mr honorable doctor I disagree and let me make a parallel for you. Just because it happens to be in a "holy" book does not make it relevant to the people that believe in such book. The christian bible has a few passages about homosexuality but most christians ignore them. The christian bible gives strict orders in the old testament that some actions require stoning and ALL people ignore them.
    So because it is in the Koran does not incriminate an entire religion Mr doctor. Sorry your logic is faulty.

SamDiamond

I just read it--

The "Qu'ran" or "Koran" or whatever else that comic book the Moosies use to justify their raping of children can be found in 65:4.

To sum it up-- it says a man can have sex with a girl who has not had her period yet.

What a bunch of fuking loonies. They are just a vile, disgusting excuse for human beings.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

I just read it--

The "Qu'ran" or "Koran" or whatever else that comic book the Moosies use to justify their raping of children can be found in 65:4.

To sum it up-- it says a man can have sex with a girl who has not had her period yet.

What a bunch of fuking loonies. They are just a vile, disgusting excuse for human beings.

Sam you are a liberal independent thinker from most of the replies I have read authored by you. I understand you have an animosity for Muslims. You do know that many on this exact forum have the same animosity toward Jews. It is based on a cultural and relligious bias and is not fair. I certainly will not group an entire religion because their "holy" book contains some really crazy ideas. The same thing is true about the Christian holy book and the Jewish holy book. I know some muslims and they are peaceful people and would never ever think about violating a child. I know you believe this too, at least I hope you do.

Dr.Gonzo

Well mr honorable doctor I disagree and let me make a parallel for you. Just because it happens to be in a "holy" book does not make it relevant to the people that believe in such book. The christian bible has a few passages about homosexuality but most christians ignore them. The christian bible gives strict orders in the old testament that some actions require stoning and ALL people ignore them.
    So because it is in the Koran does not incriminate an entire religion Mr doctor. Sorry your logic is faulty.
    The majority of Christians don't care about much of the Old Testament, in their minds the New Testament and Christ's message replaces that line of thought.

However, your analogy is a poor one. Christians are not proud to act against Christs words and message, they don't suggest Christ was immoral. In Islam Mohammad was the ideal man who they should all aspire to be, if he consummated a marriage at 9 with Aisha than there is no issue for them to do likewise.

Because you've been feed this "we're all equal" bullshit your whole life you haven't learned anything. You know little about these religions, go and talk to a Muslim and ask him if he aspires to live his life like Mohammad.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

The majority of Christians don't care about much of the Old Testament, in their minds the New Testament and Christ's message replaces that line of thought.

However, your analogy is a poor one. Christians are not proud to act against Christs words and message, they don't suggest Christ was immoral. In Islam Mohammad was the ideal man who they should all aspire to be, if he consummated a marriage at 9 with Aisha than there is no issue for them to do likewise.

Because you've been feed this "we're all equal" bullshit your whole life you haven't learned anything. You know little about these religions, go and talk to a Muslim and ask him if he aspires to live his life like Mohammad.

Fair enough:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/reli...-passages.html

notice not all old testament. hmmm

and please don't think you know me with this "we're all equal" line you know nothing about me. And I think you might find a version of the "we're all equal" in one of our cherished founding fathers writings. Not sure, but I think so. lol

a meaningless question, go ask a Christian if he aspires to live his life like Christ. You doctor deal in meaningless comments, what happened to "first do no harm," you might consider a different screen name. I can make some suggestions.
    Last edited by dante1; 09-11-13 at 12:12 PM.

SamDiamond

Sam you are a liberal independent thinker from most of the replies I have read authored by you. I understand you have an animosity for Muslims. You do know that many on this exact forum have the same animosity toward Jews. It is based on a cultural and relligious bias and is not fair. I certainly will not group an entire religion because their "holy" book contains some really crazy ideas. The same thing is true about the Christian holy book and the Jewish holy book. I know some muslims and they are peaceful people and would never ever think about violating a child. I know you believe this too, at least I hope you do.
    Dante--- there is no way you can compare Jewish culture to Muslim culture.

The Jews are NOT sitting in Mosques educating their youth to kill non-believers.

Muslims are.

The problem with liberalism is this--- it excuses bad behavior.

Have you compared the number of worldwide acts of terrorism carried about my muslims versus those who are jewish or christian?

Dante, know this. Muslims want you dead. They want every single non-believer dead. They dont want independent thinkers in their faith-- they demand conformity. They want homosexuals executed, they want women treated as second class citizens, they rape children.

I am neither conservative nor liberal.

I just think the next great war--- will be muslim world versus anyone else who wants to stop them.

Dr.Gonzo

Fair enough:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/reli...-passages.html

notice not all old testament. hmmm

and please don't think you know me with this "we're all equal" line you know nothing about me. And I think you might find a version of the "we're all equal" in one of our cherished founding fathers writings. Not sure, but I think so. lol

a meaningless question, go ask a Christian if he aspires to live his life like Christ. You doctor deal in meaningless comments, what happened to "first do no harm," you might consider a different screen name. I can make some suggestions.
    So you concede my point and wish to change the realms of the discussion I see.

Please, you're a dime a dozen. The founding fathers are referring to individual rights, they actually envisioned America as a country of European men and women of good standing.

It's not a meaningless question at all, it's the whole point of this discussion. Find some similar examples of Christ in this light if you wish to travel down this path.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

The Jews are NOT sitting in Mosques educating their youth to kill non-believers.

Muslims are.

Have you compared the number of worldwide acts of terrorism carried about my muslims versus those who are jewish or christian?

Dante, know this. Muslims want you dead. They want every single non-believer dead. They dont want independent thinkers in their faith-- they demand conformity. They want homosexuals executed, they want women treated as second class citizens, they rape children.

I just think the next great war--- will be muslim world versus anyone else who wants to stop them.

I agree with most, I disagree that Muslims want me dead, many do. Many do not. You do realize that we have a large population of Muslims that are peaceful and non violent. I can't and will not discredit an entire religion because of the fanatical few which is probably less than a couple percent. I hate the violent Muslims just as much as you do. I know they are crazy. I think it is what I call the evolution of religion. Take a minute to contemplate where christianity was when it was as old as Islam is now. The christians of that time period were just as violent and bloodthirsty as the crazy muslims as today but with one difference then it was an act sanctioned by the church itself. Yes, I know times have changed but give it some thought.

I don't think the Muslim world right now has the capabilities to fight a serious war with the the rest of the world. I know this is prevalent thought in the fundamental christian church today but they simply haven't the resources for a great war. And let us hope another get war never occurs because if it does, I believe Einstein says the next great war after that will be fought with sticks and stones.

Harun
    Harun's Avatar Become A Pro!

sam son , you can't save ur big ass in usa

Dr.Gonzo

Not happening, if we leave the Muslim world alone they will be fighting themselves.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

So you concede my point and wish to change the realms of the discussion I see.

Please, you're a dime a dozen. The founding fathers are referring to individual rights, they actually envisioned America as a country of European men and women of good standing.

It's not a meaningless question at all, it's the whole point of this discussion. Find some similar examples of Christ in this light if you wish to travel down this path.
    Funny, I thought the same about you. I gave you some examples of crazy christianity you dismiss it, which means this conversations has reached its conclusion. And who knows what Christ said or didn't say those "books" for the most part were written hundreds of years after his death.

Let it remain, you believe an entire religion is evil, I do not. I will stand by my belief and you can stand by your belief. This conversation has reached a conclusion and I hate to see it end up like the rifle and his idiotic ending arguments. We will agree to disagree on this one doctor.

Oh, and for a little bit of humor the last time I heard. "dime a dozen" it was by an former boyfriend telling my new girlfriend that my 57 Chevy well they are "a dime a dozen" I asked him to pick me up a few dozen and handed him a quarter. I just love how you people that know absolutely nothing about an individual can make those comments. It is humorous to me.
    Last edited by dante1; 09-11-13 at 12:35 PM.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Muslims are.

This is no different than what Hasidic jews demand though.

Extreme religious jews demand conformity and they are just as bad.

You criticize the Koran but have you bothered to take a good look at the Old Testament?

Their god demands shit like... child sacrifice, genocide, the killing of infants, the annihilation of entire peoples and villages to the point where he commands them to not even leave their pets alive.

How is that any better?

SamDiamond

sam son , you can't save ur big ass in usa
    Harun, just for that, I'm wiping my ass with that comic book you call the Qu'ran, then dropping it off at the mosque.

Hopefully one of your filthy animal family/friends will get that copy to kiss.

Dr.Gonzo

Funny, I thought the same about you. I gave you some examples of crazy christianity you dismiss it, which means this conversations has reached its conclusion. And who knows what Christ said or didn't say those "books" for the most part were written hundreds of years after his death.

Let it remain, you believe an entire religion is evil, I do not. I will stand by my belief and you can stand by your belief. This conversation has reached a conclusion and I hate to see it end up like the rifle and his idiotic ending arguments. We will agree to disagree on this one doctor.
    You went off on a tangent after you lost on the point we were discussing. We are talking about the actions of the primary figures in either religion. Whether the words of Christ are accurately recorded is irrelevant in this discussion, they are as they are.

Where have I indicated an entire religion is evil, that's another strawman.

What are your beliefs, bleeding heart liberal or cultural marxist? Because your defense of Islam makes me think you are the later.

There will be no Rifleman-esque antics on my behalf.

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    This is no different than what Hasidic jews demand though.

Extreme religious jews demand conformity and they are just as bad.

You criticize the Koran but have you bothered to take a good look at the Old Testament?

Their god demands shit like... child sacrifice, genocide, the killing of infants, the annihilation of entire peoples and villages to the point where he commands them to not even leave their pets alive.

How is that any better?
    For one, the Jews seem to know/understand that a book written thousands of years ago is not meant to be acted upon.

Can you give me an example of a Hasidic Jew taking over a plane and flying it into a fuking building?

The moosies can't seem to understand that-- so, for the last 40 years, they've been hijacking planes and killing people.

You want numbers.

Israel has a population of 7.8 million, roughly 900,000-1.2 are Hasidic Jews.

Just Iran and Saudia Arabia have a population of 100,000,000, with as many as 30 million being "fundamental" or "radical".

30:1 ratio--- and almost a 99.4:1 ratio on acts of terror.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh, and for a little bit of humor the last time I heard. "dime a dozen" it was by an former boyfriend telling my new girlfriend that my 57 Chevy well they are "a dime a dozen" I asked him to pick me up a few dozen and handed him a quarter. I just love how you people that know absolutely nothing about an individual can make those comments. It is humorous to me.

Dante and his Muslim buddies like to get together for a little Hummus and child rape. Oh those kooky Muslims.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

For one, the Jews seem to know/understand that a book written thousands of years ago is not meant to be acted upon.

Can you give me an example of a Hasidic Jew taking over a plane and flying it into a fuking building?

The moosies can't seem to understand that-- so, for the last 40 years, they've been hijacking planes and killing people.

You want numbers.

Israel has a population of 7.8 million, roughly 900,000-1.2 are Hasidic Jews.

Just Iran and Saudia Arabia have a population of 100,000,000, with as many as 30 million being "fundamental" or "radical".

30:1 ratio--- and almost a 99.4:1 ratio on acts of terror.

That's fukking hilarious.

Their extremism is what killed Christ.

123 Last