PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Russia Today News Declares 911 An Inside Job False Flag Attack!

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

How is this any different than say, "JJ GOLD DECLARES 9/11 a FALSE FLAG!"?

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

RT is a fine trustworthy news organization and it's obvious to those who possess common sense what really happened on 9-11-01

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    RT is a fine trustworthy news organization and it's obvious to those who possess common sense what really happened on 9-11-01
    So those people calling their loved ones and telling them their planes were hijacked by towel heads were just making it all up?

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    So those people calling their loved ones and telling them their planes were hijacked by towel heads were just making it all up?

So because towel heads were involved means the government couldn't have been involved?

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

From what I understand those calls where possibly made under duress while others where downright faked. Not too mention that those so called phone calls were in all likelihood not possible under the circumstances.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Towel heads? It never ceases to shock me the ignorance of so many.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

You have conspiracy theories, not proof. Amazing

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    You have conspiracy theories, not proof. Amazing
    How the fukk are you commenting in this thread when you haven't watched the video yet?

The Kraken

I wouldn't mind finding out the US gov't was behind 9/11. I honestly don't care who it turns out is the culprit as long as its the correct culprit. Having a science degree, for me it's all about the process because without the correct process, the results mean nothing.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

It's amazing how every single attack in the United States has some type of conspiracy behind it.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

You'd have to keep ALOT of people quiet for this to be a legitimate conspiracy.
    ALOT

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

it's amazing how a person with vast amount of knowledge as you, kermit, think our government has our best interests.

i don't know and honestly i don't care about 9/11 but the whole thing about bin laden being the villain is a joke.

we all knew that he had kidney problems and he was allegedly treated in dubai in an american hospital by a doctor named terry callaway.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/200...stan.terrorism

i love the fact that our government takes info from other intelligence agencies but never share anything with them.

here's also a youtube video i've posted many times on here with no real response from people that think they know what's going on.

then few weeks later from that interview on december 27, 2007 she was assassinated.

fast forward to may 2, 2011. our government claims that bin laden's been shot and killed by the seal team 6.

there still hasn't been a single proof that bin laden was captured and killed that day.

how convenient to tell the ignorant idiots out there that they got rid of the evidence asap in honor of his religion.

just like how we honored gaddafi and saddam hussein.

anyone with half a brain would know something's fishy.

but at the end of the day who really gives a fukk right?

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    It's amazing how every single attack in the United States has some type of conspiracy behind it.

Kerm gets it.

I expect this from Philly.

He believes in Bigfoot, Aliens, and Ghosts.

He will believe anything he reads or watches on the internet.

Remember when he posted about the Alien autopsy video?

And the angel saving someone?

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    it's amazing how a person with vast amount of knowledge as you, kermit, think our government has our best interests.
    I can't believe how much credit you guys give our "government". They are the most inefficient legislative body in the world. They couldn't even prevent a kid like Edward Snowden from hacking their NSA data. They couldn't keep secret their use of waterboarding, they couldn't keep secret Abu Ghraib, and now suddenly-- these geniuses are able to pull off the biggest hoax in the history of the country?

Are you kidding me?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

I can't believe how much credit you guys give our "government". They are the most inefficient legislative body in the world. They couldn't even prevent a kid like Edward Snowden from hacking their NSA data. They couldn't keep secret their use of waterboarding, they couldn't keep secret Abu Ghraib, and now suddenly-- these geniuses are able to pull off the biggest hoax in the history of the country?

Are you kidding me?
    lol did you even read what i wrote besides the first fukking sentence?

i said i don't give a fukk about 9/11.

Kermit

I love a good conspiracy as much as the next guy, but in order to pull off one of this magnitude would require 1000's and 1000's of people to keep their mouths shut. The only people that come out about these conspiracies appear to be nutjobs with no real proof what so ever, and everything that they say is easily debunked.

It also amazes me that people are still talking about building 7 collapsing despite firefighters saying how badly it was damaged and that it was inevitable that it was coming down hours prior to it's collapse. Were these firemen in on it too? I do not think people actually have ever grasped the amount of damage that was done to those huge structures and everything around them as flaming debris was free falling to the ground.

No way that is possible to keep that many mouths shut. Bill Clinton couldn't even keep his dick getting sucked a secret.

The Kraken

I love a good conspiracy as much as the next guy, but in order to pull off one of this magnitude would require 1000's and 1000's of people to keep their mouths shut. The only people that come out about these conspiracies appear to be nutjobs with no real proof what so ever, and everything that they say is easily debunked.

It also amazes me that people are still talking about building 7 collapsing despite firefighters saying how badly it was damaged and that it was inevitable that it was coming down hours prior to it's collapse. Were these firemen in on it too? I do not think people actually have ever grasped the amount of damage that was done to those huge structures and everything around them as flaming debris was free falling to the ground.

No way that is possible to keep that many mouths shut. Bill Clinton couldn't even keep his dick getting sucked a secret.
    Its the same thing with sports. Guy loses a bet and screams "FIX!"

He says everyone's in on it. Players, coaches, refs, mascots and coasta rican bookies. All to get his $50 bet

as they say on the MNF per game show

C'MON MAN

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

your defense is how people love to gossip and there's no way people can keep their mouths shut?

c'mon pal, you are smarter than the typical american citizens that take whatever is said on the news as real.

people that know too much get eliminated. they are either killed or die in alleged suicides.

yeah snowden did escape the wrath but people that know too much don't get to come out to the public and tell the truth.

last victim, michael hastings... he knew something our government didn't want him to expose.

i often drive by where he was killed and something odd happened that night...

Kermit

Not so much gossip, but actual factual information leaking out.

SamDiamond

your defense is how people love to gossip and there's no way people can keep their mouths shut?

c'mon pal, you are smarter than the typical american citizens that take whatever is said on the news as real.

people that know too much get eliminated. they are either killed or die in alleged suicides.

yeah snowden did escape the wrath but people that know too much don't get to come out to the public and tell the truth.

last victim, michael hastings... he knew something our government didn't want him to expose.

i often drive by where he was killed and something odd happened that night...
    Let me get this right.

Hastings own brother and his wife do not believe that there is any conspiracy behind his death, but you do because you drove by the spot and thought something was odd?

Seriously?

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post

So because towel heads were involved means the government couldn't have been involved?

Pauly, don't waste your time on that pathetic piece of shit. That creature is paid by our crooked feds to debunk the truth and "It" trolls on other forums as well.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    How the fukk are you commenting in this thread when you haven't watched the video yet?
    Lol, mr philly you did the same exact thing with the book on Dean Martin, you had a ton to say about that book and didn't know one thing about it. So be careful about what you accuse because you might do the exact same thing.

Concerning this ridiculous thread it isn't even worth commenting on.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

God, how I would so hate to live in the brains of these people. Can you imagine believing the shit they believe? I cannot. I do not think most of them believe this stupid shit. They can't. I think a couple dynamics are in play, first they love to be in the spotlight they love to introduce comments that are very controversial. Some might even think that they have an advantage over the ordinary citizen, they and they alone know what is happening and everybody else is a moron. Next, they never think through the implications on some of these scenarios. Think about this for a second, how many high ranking people in the government would need to be involved in a 9/ll conspiracy? You think that could be done with just a few people? No way, dozens, scores maybe even hundreds. Figure out those logistics, but no they don't ever give that a second thought. Some very bad people are doing these things. And who is it? They are always some nebulous creatures but no names. Some well hidden organization in some exotic location. The other explanations is they are simply crazy.

Hey now that almost every play is scrutinized in both nfl and college you don't hear many games are fixed comments. It was crazy then it is crazy now. But, here is the fly in the ointment, every once in a while something strange does happen. Game are fixed once in a great while, probably less than 1 in 100,000. But, get these people to agree with that, that will never happen. You can't argue with them many of them will go to their death bed believing this crazy shit. But, you can almost always be sure the majority of these people have very little formal education, most barely graduated HS. How often do you hear a very educated person telling these stories, and when you do you can follow the money and that will explain that.
    Last edited by dante1; 09-09-13 at 07:40 PM.

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    Pauly, don't waste your time on that pathetic piece of shit. That creature is paid by our crooked feds to debunk the truth and "It" trolls on other forums as well.
    Pronk's so retarded, he's calling Philly-- "Pauly".

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

You're not very bright dante and your certificate is only good enough to keep you clothed & fed, that's all. This system "educated " you how to be a brainless slave and how to blindly obey your master's command. And God forbid you question IT or show some initiative because you were born slave and you gonna die slave.
    Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kerm gets it.

I expect this from Philly.

He believes in Bigfoot, Aliens, and Ghosts.

He will believe anything he reads or watches on the internet.

Remember when he posted about the Alien autopsy video?

And the angel saving someone?
    That just made me lol.
    What was the Angel saving the person from?
    Did it have wings?
    Was it flying?

The Kraken

The Jesus grilled cheese sandwich

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    You're not very bright dante and your certificate is only good enough to keep you clothed & fed, that's all. This system "educated " you how to be a brainless slave and how to blindly obey your master's command. And God forbid you question IT or show some initiative because you were born slave and you gonna die slave.
    Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you.

Right, just as I said, bs and more bs. Tell me pronk who is the person that I bow down to. The system right? You guys, all you guys talk bs. You need something to elevate yourself because you cannot or did not do it via an education. So everybody that did is answering to their master. And sir I have show a great deal of initiative in my life, I was the sole owner and operator of more than one successful business and no nebulous unnamed bad person helped me in any way. No mr pronk you are the not very bright guy here, you are the guy that believes in fairy tales and bs stories.

Now go outside and check for aliens and angels flying up and down your boulevard.
    Last edited by dante1; 09-09-13 at 08:32 PM. Reason: sp
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Let me get this right.

Hastings own brother and his wife do not believe that there is any conspiracy behind his death, but you do because you drove by the spot and thought something was odd?

Seriously?
    if you were his wife or his brother, would you really say something you want to say to bring attention to you?

knowing the fact that your husband or your brother got killed for his knowledge?

sometimes pal sometimes. smh

also, how come you don't comment on bhutto's comment about bin laden being killed before the raid?

of course to you she's lying right? and her assassination was by some taliban rebel right?

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Its the same thing with sports. Guy loses a bet and screams "FIX!"

He says everyone's in on it. Players, coaches, refs, mascots and coasta rican bookies. All to get his $50 bet

as they say on the MNF per game show

C'MON MAN

Exactly, this is why I say they give no thought to the logistics of these "fixed games". Even when the games played were played with out so much verification it was very difficult to fix a pro game. The days of the black socks are over when a criminal can fix a major league game with a few thousand dollars. Can you imagine offering one of the Manning boys 50,000 to fix a game. They would laugh at you and then hit you so hard you wouldn't wake up for a week. You can't even offer these guys a half a million to fix a game, they make that in a half a year or less. So not even the mob has the resources to fix a game. And even if they had the money they would much rather invest that same money in a sure thing...drugs. All you need do is think about these things and eventually it all turns to shit.

Now you might have a shot at it in college but not major college. Those kid are watched very carefully, oh it can happen but the chances are extremely rare. First you need to bribe a star, you can't bribe a secondary player because he may have no impact on the game. College stars today are almost guaranteed big money so why take the chance. Oh it is possible and it has happened but it is a rare thing indeed. Would you do it if you were a star qb? You risk prison and a ruined career for a few thousand or even more, think about that for a second. Makes no sense.

Can you get to a ref, yes you can and it has happened and again it is rare. Today, no that is out of the question because of instant replay. These guys that think every game is fixed, tell me one thing. Why the fck do they bet? When I asked a friend this question he said I try to figure out the fix, now how fckin crazy is that?