BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

The cure for Cancer??? Are they rat-holing it or not??????

Had a buddy from work pass away Wednesday from cancer. 61 years old, was in great shape, fairly active guy.
    He had been diagnosed with it over a year ago, went through some chemo, they said it went well and got most of it out.
    Goes back in 3 weeks ago, they said it's spread all over, and he has 6 months to live.
    Didn't even make it a month.
    Game over.

It was obviously sad but just made me wonder how impossible it is that they have cures for stuff and are not releasing them to us.
    With the media is like it is these days, and how much money someone could make to leak something so massive out, it doesn't seem likely they have cures for shit and keep them a secret to prevent overpopulation and stupid shit like that anyways.

Does anyone really believe they have cures for this shit and refuse to let it out?
    I say 100% no chance they do this.

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Sorry to hear about your friend. Cancer takes life like a thief in the night.

I do not believe there is a cure for cancer. There are too many scientists in the world working on a cure. Someone would have figured it out by now and the thought that all of those scientists (From multiple countries) conspiring together to hide the cure is looney.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

its possible. The amount of revenue that prescription pills and other meds bring in .

You cure cancer and you take away 20% of total income(id assume) for the medical industry.

I dont think they have a "Super Agent" prototype for cancer... where one type of medication

can stop all cancers by basically stopping the mutated genes from dividing

but I do believe they have reached some kind of breakthroughs that we dont know about

that could greatly reduce the effect on cancer on our population . It wont.. and cant happen though. Especially

with our economy the way it is. All that money (and a lot more) is needed.

Its just like with marijuana. They still demonize it as much as possible. Even though its been proven to be harmless

(if smoked through a vaporizer) .. its been argued that the components in marijuana does not have healing agents.

YET, why did the pharmaceutical companies derive the active healing agents

in thc into pill form and sell it as Marinol?????

Because its all about the money. One way or another, money has to be made off illness. We rely on it so heavily.
    Last edited by Fidel_CashFlow; 09-09-13 at 12:34 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BennyBigNuts

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Fidel sharp as a blade.

Hi Fidel

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Big pharma has little interest in a cure, some scientists and philanthropists would like to find a cure.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Fidel_CashFlow

Fidel_CashFlow

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Fidel sharp as a blade.

Hi Fidel

Hi Seaweed. Not sharp at all. I could not diagnose or treat a cancer patient

on a professionally standard level if both of our lives depended on it.

Like Gonzo said.. unless individually it is figured out and made known, I highly doubt it will

by a large corporate company...

nor a research center that is funded by a large corporate company(like many depend on)

I just know how shit goes in this world today.

It is never going to happen unless there is a financially motivated reasoning behind it

that strongly benefits the companies/industries best interests.

Kinda like Health Care and its initial idea behind it. First time it was ever mentioned was not

as aid...or way to help the common people,

it was first brought up by financial advisor's to the "powers that be"

because they had studied and declared that it would bring more money in then would ever be given out.

So never think that health care was devised around the overall betterment of life for the american people.

It was... once again... seen as a smart move financially for the continued growth for the "powers that be."

Even becomes more clear once you realize how backwards it is that insurance companies hire

meticulous specialized workers who's only job is to work around the clock and go through the thousands of

tiny worded *disclaimers in order to find ONE single reason NOT to pay you(their client)

if you are in need of the "insurance" that you have over the years been paying them for...

You cant get any more backwards then that
    Last edited by Fidel_CashFlow; 09-09-13 at 02:29 AM.

BennyBigNuts

This is a good discussion but I seriously doubt they can with hold shit like this in this day n age.
    Just seems impossible to be able to hold down a massive secret like this with all the benefits of fame and money that would come with breaking it out.

Fidel_CashFlow

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    This is a good discussion but I seriously doubt they can with hold shit like this in this day n age.
    Just seems impossible to be able to hold down a massive secret like this with all the benefits of fame and money that would come with breaking it out.

yes it would. But that would most likely be done by a non profit or smaller individual research center.

Not by a huge corporate aided center. So keeping that thought in mind... if it is or was/has came about

that some sort of actual cure that biologically stops the body from killing itself it would be by a larger but more

governed corporation.... which greatly declines the chances of it becoming known to the public as well as pursued.

To be fair ... id imagine cancer is harder then fukk to figure out how to completely abolish altogether.

I have a lot of general knowledge in the anatomy of the body and still could not even 1% be of help

in brainstorming ways to cure the disease... so dont want to sound like I know more then what I actually do here...

but what I have learned about cancer is that the common theme is always the same.

Its your own gene mutation ... some hereditary and some caused due to the exposure of so

many dangerous ( mostly invisible) man made toxins thats now EVERYWHERE on earth .

May never be of a publicly known cure. Another scary thought because the foods are not getting any more

natural..... the air is def not getting anymore cleaner... lifestyles are getting rougher and unhealthier...

cancer cases are most likely to keep rising and rising....

with nothing but a dim light at the end of the tunnel in this all... and a documentary that I watched

dealing with medical science on cancer admit there is a rather large possibility it will never be figured out.

OnkelChris
    OnkelChris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3243

There is no cure for some forms of cancer. Especially detected in a later stage it is a dead-end street.

Best proof there is no cure for cancer: Steve Jobs
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BennyBigNuts

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

If Steve Jobs can't find/buy a cure for cancer.

There isn't one.

Shocking, even with cancer the conspiracy whacks crawl out of their holes.

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16685

Google dr burzynski or dr gonzalez. Chemotherapy a billion dollar industry

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by OnkelChris View Post
    There is no cure for some forms of cancer. Especially detected in a later stage it is a dead-end street.

Best proof there is no cure for cancer: Steve Jobs
    I said the exact same thing here but just said any random billionaire who gets it.
    This is a perfect example why I don't think they can hide shit.
    If dude was dying n said hey I'll give a guy a couple billion to come out with the secret, I seriously doubt it's gonna stay in the bag.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Big Benny, there's a cure and it's very simple and it's called Hoxsey method.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

The big pharma industry would likely make 10 fold off of a cure for cancer as they do right now for Cancer meds. Cancer meds make up a tiny percentage of profit, they don even sniff 5%. The big meds are blood pressure medications, cholesterol and diabetes meds. Whoever finds it will be a rich man. Which ever company buys it will be a wealthy company.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Sorry for your friend, Benny. According to the industry, each cancer is different for everyone. Heredity comes into
    play also. They are making great strides in research. Recently they are experimenting with magnifying your own
    stem cells to fight your specific brand of cancer with great success.

You might have seen on TV commercials about a pill you can take that will do the above.

I've a friend who has cancer in the brain and lungs. He has 6 months w/o chemo and 6 years with, but has no
    insurance or a job, because he can't work. He was a body man. Breathing in body putty dust for years probably
    didn't help, never smoked. (cigarettes) He's only 45.

Steve Jobs tried the natural route. Pancreatic cancer is the worst, even with conventional medicine.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Had a buddy from work pass away Wednesday from cancer. 61 years old, was in great shape, fairly active guy.
    He had been diagnosed with it over a year ago, went through some chemo, they said it went well and got most of it out.
    Goes back in 3 weeks ago, they said it's spread all over, and he has 6 months to live.
    Game over.

It was obviously sad but just made me wonder how impossible it is that they have cures for stuff and are not releasing them to us.
    With the media is like it is these days, and how much money someone could make to leak something so massive out, it doesn't seem likely they have cures for shit and keep them a secret to prevent overpopulation and stupid shit like that anyways.

Does anyone really believe they have cures for this shit and refuse to let it out?
    very sad. Sorry for your loss buddy.

all i know is i dont trust the goverment or doctors

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

my opinion is they have some shit that they think might work but they are not yet using it.

and my thing is if a dude has cancer you try anything to save that persons life.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Sorry for your friend, Benny. According to the industry, each cancer is different for everyone. Heredity comes into
    play also. They are making great strides in research. Recently they are experimenting with magnifying your own
    stem cells to fight your specific brand of cancer with great success.

You might have seen on TV commercials about a pill you can take that will do the above.

I've a friend who has cancer in the brain and lungs. He has 6 months w/o chemo and 6 years with, but has no
    insurance or a job, because he can't work. He was a body man. Breathing in body putty dust for years probably
    didn't help, never smoked. (cigarettes) He's only 45.

Steve Jobs tried the natural route. Pancreatic cancer is the worst, even with conventional medicine.

No insurance doesn't mean much in this country. They don't turn you down if you want the medical care.
    Is your friend doing the chemo or giving up?
    I had an illness and accumulated over 200k in medical bills 4 years ago with no insurance. I actually qualified for state medical insurance but the hospital I wanted to go to and preferred for my best interest for treatment was not included on that State-aid's offerings so after consulting with a few ppl I got mostly the same answer "This is your life you're talking about, so go to where you feel your best care will be"
    Not like I'm ever going to pay it.
    They make it impossible.
    I had a 7 day stay in there with a surgery, the shit they charge you during your stay is outrageous.
    I remember seeing $32 for 2 Ibuprofen on there lol.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

IDK. He told me he's tough and will fight it. He just got off of steroids and is going to do chemo.

He might beat the brain stuff, but lung is very hard to kick.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

We start dying the moment we're born. Death is inevitable. Life is pointless and has no true meaning. Biologically speaking, our sole purpose to ensure the continuity and survival of our species. Life is just about fukking. Why do we need a cure for cancer? There's too many animals on this planet as-is that clearly have no concern for its' well-being. We need a super cancer; a black plague 2.0.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    IDK. He told me he's tough and will fight it. He just got off of steroids and is going to do chemo.

He might beat the brain stuff, but lung is very hard to kick.
    Yeah, 6 years compared to 6 months is definitely worth fighting for, 110%.
    Who knows what can happen in that time?

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    Big Benny, there's a cure and it's very simple and it's called Hoxsey method.
    Fuking Pronk never disappoints.

The "Hoxsey" method is only sold in Tijuana.

Let that shit sink in.

T-I-J-U-A-N-A.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    my opinion is they have some shit that they think might work but they are not yet using it.

and my thing is if a dude has cancer you try anything to save that persons life.
    havimg an opinion and having an opinion supported by evidence is night and day. Rule number one in medicine is to do no further harm. So that limits "trying everything to save their life". There's already cancer treatments. If a person is not a candidate, they can look to enroll in a research program, if they fit the inclusive criteria. Outside of that, doctors can't start patients on Chlorine IV drips because it might kill the cancer.

Doctors are limited by research and technology. They've gotta follow best practice guidelines or are open to law suits.

You may not agree but I believe in the system nd that it does the most good for the the most people.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

No insurance doesn't mean much in this country. They don't turn you down if you want the medical care.
    Is your friend doing the chemo or giving up?
    I had an illness and accumulated over 200k in medical bills 4 years ago with no insurance. I actually qualified for state medical insurance but the hospital I wanted to go to and preferred for my best interest for treatment was not included on that State-aid's offerings so after consulting with a few ppl I got mostly the same answer "This is your life you're talking about, so go to where you feel your best care will be"
    Not like I'm ever going to pay it.
    They make it impossible.
    I had a 7 day stay in there with a surgery, the shit they charge you during your stay is outrageous.
    I remember seeing $32 for 2 Ibuprofen on there lol.
    No wonder you hate so much. I would probably make fun of people's weight too, if I owed over $200,000 in medical bills that since "They make it impossible" it is "Not like I'm ever going to pay it." The interest alone on this shit must be killing you, so now I see why this sports betting means so much to you. You must literally be praying for winners, you broke and pathetic piece of shit.

Bubbles can lose weight, but I think God that I don't have this huge financial weight on my shoulders.

Benny I can LOAN you some money to help you out, you broke piece of shit loser. I don't want you to kill yourself so you can be in the ground like your friend. I probably would kill myself, if I owed such a huge amount of money that "They make it impossible" to pay it off.

FUKK YOU BennyBigNuts.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

It think they take too long to release meds that might help. Also, I had a friend who had a condition and nothing was working for him, so I told him about this treatment online that had a high success rate for what he had. So I went with him to the doctor and told the doctor about this treatment that I read about online, and the doctor cut me off and said absolutely not. The doctor would rather give a patient powerful meds that don't work and have serious side effects, than try something that has been proven to work that involves taking a newer type of medication.

The Kraken

The $32 is outrageous, I agree. But there's a lot of costs built into that $32 including nursing wages, employee insurance, workers comp benes, water bill, all the "no bill" services like janitor, maintenance etc... It covers liability and attorney fees, thank those suing for ridiculous sums. It covers part of R&D for the drug companies that raise the price of an ibuprofen when selling to hospitals. Etc etc etc....

I know you provay know most of this, it's not new info, and it doesn't lessen the sting when you get the bill. Medical care costs have gotten unaffordable for the majority. It's the next bubble.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Medical care costs have gotten unaffordable for the majority. It's the next bubble.
    The problem is companies, casinos are a perfect example, don't give benefits anymore.
    Been at this join 4 years now and there are no benefits in sight going to be offered for me.
    They overstaff part-time people to prevent you from getting too many hours to automatically qualify you for any type of insurance.
    I support and root for Obama's medical plan because of this, unless he starts making these companies offer insurance plans to any employee no matter how often they work.
    No one should be denied the opportunity to live a healthy life.
    Why should I go find my own private insurance for 4 or 500 a month when I am employed at a profiting well established company that isn't even close to struggling?
    Hopefully, they come up with the right compromise with all this medical stuff.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    Big pharma has little interest in a cure, some scientists and philanthropists would like to find a cure.
    There are massive amounts of money in cure. Very few diseases are cured, most are treated and managed. If a company found a cure for breast cancer that company would be the most profitable one in the industry.

Thunder Gulch
    Thunder Gulch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

There is just no way that somebody could keep a cure under wraps. Forget the billions of dollars. By the time you are 40ish, almost everyone knows someone who has been affected by cancer. Friends, family, co-workers...I just refuse to believe that there are people who would let others die unnecessarily and not do anything about it.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Gulch View Post
    There is just no way that somebody could keep a cure under wraps. Forget the billions of dollars. By the time you are 40ish, almost everyone knows someone who has been affected by cancer. Friends, family, co-workers...I just refuse to believe that there are people who would let others die unnecessarily and not do anything about it.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

I'm 100% healthy....Work for a small company...my health insurance is $700 a month.......Everyone COULD pay for it....but they would rather have Iphone's, New Cars, Pain Pills, Weed, Will go out to eat...ect....b/c they know nobody gets refused at the hospital and if it gets bad they will just claim bankruptcy...There really is no good solution

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

there is already a cure. They are called Solfeggio Tones

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Game over.

So sorry about your buddy, we all have had this dreaded disease hurt somebody we love.

Cancer is complicated because it is not just one disease many different problems so when you attack one you are basically only attacking one. However, they are making advances I have read about the possibility of starving the cancer cells to death which makes some sense.

To answer your question like Steel R commented tens of thousands of people world wide are looking for answers. Think of it this way, if you were a cancer researcher would you hide it even for money? Don't forget these people have loved ones they want to survive too.
    Cancer is different than most all other afflictions but I think sometime in the near future meaning the next 20 years or so many of the cancers killing people today will be defeated. I really believe that medicine is advancing at a tremendous rate.
    Nomination(s):

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    The $32 is outrageous, I agree. But there's a lot of costs built into that $32 including nursing wages, employee insurance, workers comp benes, water bill, all the "no bill" services like janitor, maintenance etc... It covers liability and attorney fees, thank those suing for ridiculous sums. It covers part of R&D for the drug companies that raise the price of an ibuprofen when selling to hospitals. Etc etc etc....

I know you provay know most of this, it's not new info, and it doesn't lessen the sting when you get the bill. Medical care costs have gotten unaffordable for the majority. It's the next bubble.
    Student loan debt first.