PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

BREAKING! Putin: Russia Will Help Syria In The Event Of An Attack

Shit just got motherfukkin real. This might be the beginning of World War 3.

President Putin said the G20 nations spent the “entire” Thursday evening discussing the Syrian crisis, which was followed by Putin’s bilateral meeting with UK Prime Minister David Cameron that lasted till 3am Moscow time.

Russia “will help Syria” in the event of a military strike, Putin stressed as he responded to a reporter’s question at the summit.
    Will we help Syria? We will. And we are already helping, we send arms, we cooperate in the economics sphere, we hope to expand our cooperation in the humanitarian sphere, which includes sending humanitarian aid to support those people – the civilians – who have found themselves in a very dire situation in this country,” Putin said.
    http://rt.com/news/putin-g20-syria-meeting-511/

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Yeah, Putin will help alright. He send some brooms, shovels, and garbage bags to clean up the mess we're about to make.

What's Russia going to do? They're going to war with us over Syria?

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Yeah, Putin will help alright. He send some brooms, shovels, and garbage bags to clean up the mess we're about to make.

I don't know Sam.

Wish I could say I was as confident as you.

Russia is no fukkin joke.

ArchieBunker
    ArchieBunker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11356

So you support slaughter of Syrian citizens by terrorist factions you just proved LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

ArchieBunker

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    I don't know Sam.

Why bother guys like Sam were the types sending men and women to the ovens in Nazi Germany.

ArchieBunker

I don't know Sam.

Sam seems to have a hard on for you and Pauly always turns up in your threads

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieBunker View Post
    Sam seems to have a hard on for you and Pauly always turns up in your threads
    I am flattered that you pay such close attention to me.

And, okay-- I'm a liberal now?

Since when? I am as liberal as Ronald Reagan was.

On this board, I have been accused of being islamophobic, liberal, jewish, right-wing nut job.

If that makes me a liberal, so be it. I can live with that.

SamDiamond

I don't know Sam.

Hey Dummy (I say that busting your balls Philly), I've seen you reference cigars here. You are about the only one.

What is your stick of choice?

I just broke out an Alec Bradley Prensado tonight. Not bad.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Guy, don't worry about it.

The U.S. won't bomb Syria. If we attack Syria, Iran will attack Israel and the U.S., yes even Obama (who seems not to give a shit about Israel), doesn't want Iran to hurt Israel. Also if we attack Syria, China and Russia will help Syria and maybe even attack us. The president doesn't want to face two other superpowers on his own especially one who will be the dominant super power in the future (China) and one who has so many nuclear weapons that they can't even find them all (Russia). I heard British parliament voted and they don't support an attack. No one is going to attack Syria, the american people (who the majority of them are against a strike) knows it is a dumb idea and the politicians (who never really represent their constituents) will eventually come around.

The only worry is if Obama uses an executive order to attack Syria, then all Hell WILL break lose. But, that is a remote possiblilty because Obama would probably be impeached after that or the world would end. The consensus is that Obama asked for Congressional approval because he doesn't really want to attack Syria but saying he would if he got congressional approval is his out, with all these super liberals and shit. Once again if Obama really has changed his mind about wanting congressional approval, and if he just chooses to attack because he feels like it, then you should just START PRAYING if you're religious.

Syrian people being killed isn't like Rwanda, or the Kurds, or Kosovo, etc. There is too much involved in this and all the people that would be really pissed off all have WMD's or the capability to produce them. It does suck for the people being killed over there, but they are out of luck.

People shouldn't worry about this right now. Worry about more immediate things like winning your next bet.

Yeah, Bubbles knows about foreign policy and middle east relations, bruh.

I could tell you the stuff you should really be worried about involving Russia, but you might lose sleep.

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    Guy, don't worry about it.

The U.S. won't bomb Syria. If we attack Syria, Iran will attack Israel and the U.S., yes even Obama (who seems not to give a shit about Israel), doesn't want Iran to hurt Israel. Also if we attack Syria, China and Russia will help Syria and maybe even attack us. The president doesn't want to face two other superpowers on his own especially one who will be the dominant super power in the future (China) and one who has so many nuclear weapons that they can't even find them all (Russia). I heard British parliament voted and they don't support an attack. No one is going to attack Syria, the american people (who the majority of them are against a strike) knows it is a dumb idea and the politicians (who never really represent their constituents) will eventually come around.

The only worry is if Obama uses an executive order to attack Syria, then all Hell WILL break lose. But, that is a remote possiblilty because Obama would probably be impeached after that or the world would end. The consensus is that Obama asked for Congressional approval because he doesn't really want to attack Syria but saying he would if he got congressional approval is his out, with all these super liberals and shit. Once again if Obama really has changed his mind about wanting congressional approval, and if he just chooses to attack because he feels like it, then you should just START PRAYING if you're religious.

Syrian people being killed isn't like Rwanda, or the Kurds, or Kosovo, etc. There is too much involved in this and all the people that would be really pissed off all have WMD's or the capability to produce them. It does suck for the people being killed over there, but they are out of luck.

People shouldn't worry about this right now. Worry about more immediate things like winning your next bet.

Yeah, Bubbles knows about foreign policy and middle east relations, bruh.

I could tell you the stuff you should really be worried about involving Russia, but you might lose sleep.
    Are you sure about that?

We're going to bomb Syria. That's a fact. And Russia and China will not go to war over that fact.

And, I can promise you one thing. Iran wants NO PART of Israel. They're pragmatic. They are not going to bite off their head to spit their muslim ass.

We are going to drop some bombs on Syria. Putin is going to shake his finger at us. Iran will scream about how awful we are. And that's the end of it.

If we manage to kill Assad---shit happens. But it won't spark any massive world war, not over f'in Syria.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Are you sure about that?

We're going to bomb Syria. That's a fact. And Russia and China will not go to war over that fact.

And, I can promise you one thing. Iran wants NO PART of Israel. They're pragmatic. They are not going to bite off their head to spit their muslim ass.

We are going to drop some bombs on Syria. Putin is going to shake his finger at us. Iran will scream about how awful we are. And that's the end of it.

If we manage to kill Assad---shit happens. But it won't spark any massive world war, not over f'in Syria.
    Yes, I am sure.

U.S. not bombing Syria is +money. In fact I hope some book offers odds.

We shall see is the only thing that can be said about the situation.

Get back to me in like a month.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Are you sure about that?

I agree with Sam here...Russia ain't gonna do shit...just flex a muscle a little here and there, nothing more than that. Even if Syria is leveled tomorrow Russia wont do shit. Russia doesn't need nor want a war with US and vice versa.
    Also Iran will continue to be nothing but a barking dog that no one gives a fukk about. When the time comes, US will take care of that problem.
    Last edited by Russian Rocket; 09-06-13 at 08:52 PM.

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    I agree with Sam here...Russia ain't gonna do shit...just flex a muscle a little here and there, nothing more than that. Even if Syria is leveled tomorrow Russia wont do shit. Russia doesn't need nor want a war with US and vice versa.
    Also Iran will continue to be nothing but a barking dog that no one gives a fukk about. When the time comes, US will take care of that problem.
    'Zctly Russia.

Things are tense between the U.S. and Russia, but we are not about to start bombing one another over Syria.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

There will be a "shock and awe" type bombing for a couple days, and it'll be over. Just a slap on the wrist for Asaad.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Russia pledges to help Syria in case of US war

Vladimir Putin video & more

Russian President Vladimir Putin has said that his country will help the Syrian government in the event of a foreign military intervention.

Putin made the remarks on Friday at a news conference on the final day of the G20 summit in St. Petersburg.

The Russian president, however, did not elaborate on how Moscow would help Damascus.

It was not clear if Moscow planned to defend Syria and increase military assistance.

"Will we help Syria? We will. We are helping them now. We supply weapons, we cooperate in the economic sphere, and I hope we will cooperate more in the humanitarian sphere ... to provide help for those people - civilians - who are in a difficult situation today," Putin said.
    He added that Washington and Moscow have not bridged their differences over the issue of possible military action in Syria, noting that any such attack is considered counter-productive and will only further destabilize the region.

Putin noted that allegations of chemical weapons use by the Syrian army were fabricated by foreign-backed militants in a bid to pave the way for an external military intervention.

US President Barack Obama used the meeting to push for his strike plan against Syria, despite strong opposition from China, Russia and many other countries.

Washington’s war rhetoric against Syria intensified after militants operating in the country claimed that the Syrian army had carried out a deadly chemical attack on the suburbs of Damascus on August 21, which killed hundreds of Syrians.

Damascus has repeatedly said the deadly attack was a false-flag operation carried out by the Takfiri groups in a bid to draw in foreign military intervention.

HM/KA/SS

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

It was not clear if Moscow planned to defend Syria and increase military assistance - that's all u need to know about the article above...nobody knows anything...bunch of fukking rumors.

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Putin is not opposed to Obama's plan as long as the US can provide solid proof that Assads army did indeed carry out those attacks.

Thus far, Russia and China are not convinced.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

i want to hear what kind of inside info an sbr degenerate has regarding Russia that will make me lose sleep... please make it good too...thanks

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

I'm not understanding here.

Terrorists attack USA

Syria attacks and kicks terrorists ass in Syria

USA tries to stop Syria from killing terrorists

theclutch7
    theclutch7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

keep politics off a sports sirte, football is here. Enjoy it in the present While your still free!
    Rick OIF VETERAN

allin1
    Update your status
    allin1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Russia is "collaborating" with the legitimate Syrian government under international law. Yes it stinks, but it is legal, while a strike on Syrian army would be illegal according to international laws. Russia is helping the regime even with military advisors besides humanitarian aid and weapons, but will not act against US in a possible attack.
    Last edited by allin1; 09-07-13 at 06:21 AM.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Hey Dummy (I say that busting your balls Philly), I've seen you reference cigars here. You are about the only one.

What is your stick of choice?

I just broke out an Alec Bradley Prensado tonight. Not bad.
    Cigars are like women. Wide range of choices.

I've smoked hundreds and hundreds of different brands of cigars. Some I like, others not so much.

For a reliable, dependable, everyday smoke stick with Padron, Rocky Patel, Espinosa, Ortega, Perdomo.

Depending on your tastes, if you like very strong cigars that will give you a buzz, try La Flor Dominicana Chisel Double Ligero, Hoya De Nicaragua Antano 1970, La Bomba, and Opus X.

If you like a mellow smoke try the original Don Diego Playboy not the new ones with the maduro wrappers. Also try La Hoja De Flores.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Russia

Pure posturing. They know the likelihood of us attacking Syria is almost nil, given that Congress loves to not give Obama anything.

Knowing this they're trying to present themselves as an ally to Syria by saying "we got your backs".

We'd destroy Russia with and their 1970's technology with our Coast Guard

Russia intervening means nothing. They're not a super power now. We'd invade them, demolish them, fukk their women's and grab Snowden

Russia

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    You wouldn't believe how advanced Russian military is Kraken
    here is a little example for ya http://freebeacon.com/silent-running/

"...A Russian nuclear-powered attack submarine armed with long-range cruise missiles operated undetected in the Gulf of Mexico for several weeks and its travel in strategic U.S. waters was only confirmed after it left the region , the Washington Free Beacon has learned."

don't believe in everything anti-Russia you hear on tv
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

allin1
    Update your status

Russia

Pure posturing. They know the likelihood of us attacking Syria is almost nil, given that Congress loves to not give Obama anything.

Knowing this they're trying to present themselves as an ally to Syria by saying "we got your backs".

Russia intervening means nothing. They're not a super power now. We'd invade them, demolish them, fukk their women's and grab Snowden

Russia
    funny post but clearly you don't know what their arsenal is capable of

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    I'm not understanding here.

Terrorists attack USA

Syria attacks and kicks terrorists ass in Syria

USA tries to stop Syria from killing terrorists

Way off base.

Syrians are trying to get their leader out of office. Essentially, they want to over-throw their government.

The Syrian government is fighting back with chemical weapons.

The use of chemical weapons is a violation of UN International Laws.

The US is debating on taking action.

allin1
    Update your status

if they attack Syrian army wouldn't that possibly help terrorists take some chemical weapons?

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by SteveRyan View Post
    Way off base.

Syrians are trying to get their leader out of office. Essentially, they want to over-throw their government.

The Syrian government is fighting back with chemical weapons.

The use of chemical weapons is a violation of UN International Laws.

The US is debating on taking action.
    What a b.s.! Let me guess- you watched cnn?

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Russia

Russia
    Russia would wipe us off the map and make us a memory.

We're fukkin struggling with mosquitoes like Iraq and Afghan insurgents and you think the US could take on a fukkin Megalodon like Russia?

The Kraken

My post was in jest.

Lets be clear though, if we attack Syria, Russia will not intervene. They stand to gain nothing by intervening on behalf of Syria and everything to lose by going to war with us. Russia does not want to be the center piece of a world war. As advanced as their technology is, America has major advantages, mainly positioning within Europe. Russia would stay on the defensive and if they did launch offensives it would be on their turf or Eastern Europe. They likely wouldn't touch US soil without an intercontinental ballistics nuclear missile. If they launched that, things would get very interesting. 1.) would it be intercepted? 2.) how would we respond?

But to reiterate, neither side wants war with the other. It would be a lot of bloodshed. Europe would get involved as would Japan and China. N and S Korea would finally let fists fly. The Middle East would ignite. It would be pure chaos.

All over Syria and Assad.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

My post was in jest.

Lets be clear though, if we attack Syria, Russia will not intervene. They stand to gain nothing by intervening on behalf of Syria and everything to lose by going to war with us. Russia does not want to be the center piece of a world war. As advanced as their technology is, America has major advantages, mainly positioning within Europe. Russia would stay on the defensive and if they did launch offensives it would be on their turf or Eastern Europe. They likely wouldn't touch US soil without an intercontinental ballistics nuclear missile. If they launched that, things would get very interesting. 1.) would it be intercepted? 2.) how would we respond?

But to reiterate, neither side wants war with the other. It would be a lot of bloodshed. Europe would get involved as would Japan and China. N and S Korea would finally let fists fly. The Middle East would ignite. It would be pure chaos.

I disagree.

Russia and Syria are tight. Russia will back it's friend I have no doubt.

Russia will never let the US get control of the Middle East. Never.

They are not bluffing.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Further solidifying the fact that Russia is not bluffing, they just sent 4 warships to Syria.

Three Russian naval ships were sailing toward Syria in the eastern Mediterranean on Friday and a fourth was on its way, the Interfax news agency reported, citing a source at navy headquarters.

http://www.breitbart.com/system/wire/DA8KT3I00

allin1
    Update your status

My post was in jest.

cool analysis but I don't think it can grow that big

allin1
    Update your status

Further solidifying the fact that Russia is not bluffing, they just sent 4 warships to Syria.

http://www.breitbart.com/system/wire/DA8KT3I00
    these guys play by international laws. they won't strike back. those are there just for show

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by allin1 View Post
    cool analysis but I don't think it can grow that big
    I think if we go to war with Russia, it will get ugly. Other homies will have their homies back. I don't know where it stops but its not out of reason think Japan and S Korea get involved. Hell, if it we were at war with Russia, like a pit bull, N Korea would probably attack S Korea unprovoked. They're straight out crazy.

The last line if my previous post was basically me saying I don't think all that will happen over Syria.

12 Last