PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boys Don't Be Stupid About The Ravens/Broncos Game Tonight....Take The Over 49.5

Game is going to go over that 49.5

Giving 7.5 to a great team like Baltimore is stupid. What the fukk has Denver proven?

First game of the season. Anything can happen.

Take the Overs.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I took Manning over 25 completions last night.
    Points Awarded:

muldoon gave Kermit 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I took Manning over 25 completions last night.
    Decent prop bet but be careful with Manning.

The guy is old and at the end of his career and has had multiple neck surgeries.

At this point, to expect him to be the machine he was when he was young is not sound betting strategy.

One hit to the wrong spot and he could be done and that could happen at any point in the season.

Kermit

Well if he goes down tonight, then so does the over. I just don't see Denver being able to run the ball effectively tonight thus resulting in many pass attempts for Peyton.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Well if he goes down tonight, then so does the over. I just don't see Denver being able to run the ball effectively tonight thus resulting in many pass attempts for Peyton.
    This is what I'm talking about though. You and most everyone else expect him to be the same old Peyton. He can't be.

Time catches up to everyone.

Kermit

So how do you think they are going to score tonight? This over doesn't go over without Peyton being Peyton.

I also love Ray Rice over 101.5 rush/receiving yards.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

So how do you think they are going to score tonight? This over doesn't go over without Peyton being Peyton.

I also love Ray Rice over 101.5 rush/receiving yards.
    So Baltimore can't come out and put up 40+ themselves?

Flacco is at the top of his game and in his prime unlike Peyton.

smittyallsports
    smittyallsports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6929

at Baltimore hanging 40. torrey smith and jacoby jones smh. have at it.... wasn't manning 2nd in MVP voting? yep sounds like he's all washed up. but hey, that joe flacco and the greatest show on turf... watch out. lmaooooooooo

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post

No, Baltimore can't, not on the road up there in Denver.

You do realize that Flacco's receiving core is hurting right? No Pitta and Boldin(his best receiver from last year) is long gone.

Kermit

The only thing that made Flacco look good last year in the playoffs was Boldin, not to mention Ray Rice's miracle 4th and 29 play that won Baltimore a game that they had no business winning against the Chargers during the regular season. Flacco was just lucky to be there.

Flacco was an average QB last year(Hell Carson Palmer put up Flacco's numbers) and if not for key plays by his teammates, he would have never signed the ridiculous contract that he did. Boldin made Flacco famous.
    Last edited by Kermit; 09-05-13 at 04:46 PM.

joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

I like the ray rice prop. Flacco can air it out and Torrey smith n jacoby jones will stretch the field. Less men in the box and Dumervil gone n Von suspended...ray rice tears it up. Broncos win but don't cover

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

The only thing that made Flacco look good last year in the playoffs was Boldin, not to mention Ray Rice's miracle 4th and 29 play that won Baltimore a game that they had no business winning against the Chargers during the regular season. Flacco was just lucky to be there.

Flacco was an average QB last year(Hell Carson Palmer put up Flacco's numbers) and if not for key plays by his teammates, he would have never signed the ridiculous contract that he did. Boldin made Flacco famous.
    Kermit gets it. I am a huge Ravens fan and I hope they win tonight, but I am not too sure they will. Flacco is one of those QB's like Alabama's AJ McCarron, whose stats does not tell the story. Flacco has a huge arm, but is not the most accurate thrower and is grossly overrated. Flacco's numbers were so good because my boy Anquan Boldin had to contort his body to make circus catches on the sideline all game. Too many people fail to acknowledge this. Missing Boldin is a huge deal. Ray Rice will have to carry the offense, Smith will have to catch deep balls constantly and the defense will have to constantly be on point.

Flacco is a piece of shit QB and he fukked over his team by demanding that huge, undeserved contract at the expense of losing big time players like Anquan "So Strong (or who I call So Damn Strong)" Boldin, Reed, Kruger, etc.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

No, Baltimore can't, not on the road up there in Denver.

You do realize that Flacco's receiving core is hurting right? No Pitta and Boldin(his best receiver from last year) is long gone.
    You're fukkin crazy.

Who does Denver have that can make Flacco sweat?

No more Dumervil. Bailey hurt and might not play and if he does won't be near 100%.

No Von Miller.

Yeah Balty is missing Pitta and Boldin but Smith and Jones aren't chopped liver.

Game will go over, Baltimore will cover and possibly win outright.
    Last edited by PhillyFlyers; 09-05-13 at 07:23 PM.

Kermit

It may very well go over. I never said that it wouldn't. You just seem to think it is going over solely based on the Raven's offense.

My money is one Manning's Completions over 25($125) and Ray Rice's Rush/Rec yards over 101.5 ($235 and change)

Poker_Beast
    Poker_Beast's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17651

Got on the over 48 early, hope we cash!

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Your the only person on this forum that can make a fool of himself in a winning thread

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    Your the only person on this forum that can make a fool of himself in a winning thread
    tis why the guy has "fade me" written in between the lines of every post he makes...lol blind squirrel last night folks...trust me. his nhl picks are $ (if you take the opposite of his thought process....proved it last year and will be doing it again very very soon....

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    You don't know shit about football. That much is obvious.

Do you honestly think that was the real Peyton manning last night and Denver team last night?

It was a fukking illusion.

Baltimore, during the game, lost two starting offensive linemen, their best receiver, and still made a game of it up until the 4th quarter.

Denver had no pass rush for 3 quarters until the backups had to come into the game for Baltimore.

That was not the real Baltimore and that was not the real Denver last night folks.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    tis why the guy has "fade me" written in between the lines of every post he makes...lol blind squirrel last night folks...trust me. his nhl picks are $ (if you take the opposite of his thought process....proved it last year and will be doing it again very very soon....
    Bullshitter.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by Poker_Beast View Post
    Got on the over 48 early, hope we cash!

Kermit

You don't know shit about football. That much is obvious.

Do you honestly think that was the real Peyton manning last night and Denver team last night?

It was a fukking illusion.

Baltimore, during the game, lost two starting offensive linemen, their best receiver, and still made a game of it up until the 4th quarter.

Denver had no pass rush for 3 quarters until the backups had to come into the game for Baltimore.

That was not the real Baltimore and that was not the real Denver last night folks.
    Just admit it, Manning tore them apart just like "Everyone and myself expected him to."

Not the real Denver.

C'mon man.

They only made a "Game" of it in garbage time. All garbage time is good for is Fantasy football stats.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Just admit it, Manning tore them apart just like "Everyone and myself expected him to."

Not the real Denver.

C'mon man.

They only made a "Game" of it in garbage time. All garbage time is good for is Fantasy football stats.
    Tore them apart?

He sucked for the entire first half.

You bought the illusion.

Long season, we'll see where he's at in the end.

sbrhedge
    sbrhedge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

+1

I've been following Boldin closely ever since he came to Arizona. Larry Fitzgerald said that without Boldin, he and all the other offensive stars never would have become who they are without him.

I don't know what they call the location equivalent of passes thrown in football like they have for pitchers in baseball, but a huge number of throws to Boldin last year were really in the corners of the box where Boldin had to make unreal catches. Playoffs and Superbowl were the same as well, but he made the catches. A superstar WR like Boldin has a 1000+ cubic foot box around him that he can catch. Regular wide receivers shrink down to 700 cubic feet or less. Flacco barely gets it into that WR normal box, which is a concern in the long-term.

When they drafted Flacco and dropped Rodgers down into the 20s, I told myself at that time that Rodgers will make everyone pay for that error in judgement.

cecil127

Thousand cubic feet, eh?
    U and Philly phukk stick should get along JUST fine....probably riding in the same spaceship....any urges to post links to stupid/irrelevant topics???

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Thousand cubic feet, eh?
    U and Philly phukk stick should get along JUST fine....probably riding in the same spaceship....any urges to post links to stupid/irrelevant topics???
    Bullshitter.

cecil127

Case of makers mark swill for u or a Tony lukes roast pork Italian with broccoli rabe for me....loser buys on the day after the final regular season hockey game....
    Deal, big mouth Joey?
    Still waiting on u to buy from last year, bullshitter....lol
    Sissy boy....lol

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Case of makers mark swill for u or a Tony lukes roast pork Italian with broccoli rabe for me....loser buys on the day after the final regular season hockey game....
    Deal, big mouth Joey?
    Still waiting on u to buy from last year, bullshitter....lol
    Sissy boy....lol
    Bullshitter.

cecil127

Bullshitter.
    didn't think so...wuss.

PhillyFlyers