hubbard689
    hubbard689's Avatar Become A Pro!

The back room at the Sapphire strip club in Vegas

So I was here not long ago and have a question for you guys. A stripper was basically begging me to get the $600 package in a private booth for an hour. It came with champagne and strawberries/cream or some crap and she said something like "I guarantee you'll [orgasm] at least once". So just wondering, do they fukk/blow you or something? They should for that price!
    Last edited by hubbard689; 09-01-13 at 08:06 PM.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

so you are asking whether you should get some for $600?

are you a fukking virgin or do you have "sucker" written on your forehead?

give me $500 and i'll get you a chick to blow you and fukk you.

hubbard689
    hubbard689's Avatar Become A Pro!

umm no I'm not a virgin and no I don't have anything written on my forehead, could you please answer my question if you have any idea to what the answer might be?

sbrhedge
    sbrhedge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

blow supposed to be, but i can ask.

Phil Ivey and all those guys are banging back the chicks in the back room there, but I don't know how much they are paying for that stuff.

i call one of my friends who is at the club, and i let you know.

wagerjunkie
    wagerjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

guey whad you just turn 18?

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Deemer or Macdummy will blow for a 20. Just close your eyes.

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

I've been a regular at Sapphires for years (Mostly on Monday Night Football). Probably 2% of the girls there will actually put out or blow ya for $$. Even though you are spending $600, you are still expected to tip the guy working the door at VIP....so that's another $40 minimum.

If you wanna save some cash, you can go to virtually any massage parlor on Spring Mountain on a Friday or Sat night and get a happy ending for $60. You won't even have to ask; she will offer. I haven't done it in a few years but it's not a bad deal.

Regarding MNF at Sapphires, it's $22 per person.

3 Free drinks
    Free food all you can eat
    2 raffle tickets (Prizes were awesome 3-4 years ago......now they are just okay.)
    Free T-shirts (They toss them into the crowd during commercial breaks. You gotta catch one).
    $1 lap dances at half time. It's just a quick shake-down but lots of fun.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Flip any girl $50... you're getting in puffed on easily.
    Points Awarded:

retard gave TheMoneyShot 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sbrhedge

Quote Originally Posted by SteveRyan View Post
    I've been a regular at Sapphires for years (Mostly on Monday Night Football). Probably 2% of the girls there will actually put out or blow ya for $$. Even though you are spending $600, you are still expected to tip the guy working the door at VIP....so that's another $40 minimum.

If you wanna save some cash, you can go to virtually any massage parlor on Spring Mountain on a Friday or Sat night and get a happy ending for $60. You won't even have to ask; she will offer. I haven't done it in a few years but it's not a bad deal.

3 Free drinks
    2 raffle tickets (Prizes were awesome 3-4 years ago......now they are just okay.)
    Free T-shirts (They toss them into the crowd during commercial breaks. You gotta catch one).

++1

Crazy Horse III usually hosts ESPN Radio on Monday nights and us locals get in for free sometimes. They had an open bar and free food too -- one of the few great things I like about football season in Vegas.
    Last edited by sbrhedge; 09-02-13 at 04:57 AM.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    Deemer or Macdummy will blow for a 20. Just close your eyes.
    Damn I miss this guy.

SteveRyan

Quote Originally Posted by sbrhedge View Post
    ++1

Crazy Horse III usually hosts ESPN Radio on Monday nights and us locals get in for free sometimes. They had an open bar and free food too -- one of the few great things I like about football season in Vegas.
    Good to know. We like to switch it up from time to time. They used to have a great MNF event at Green Valley Ranch, but they ended it last season. Crazy Horse III is a nice club also. They have a free Platinum card for locals that will get you 1/2 price drinks.

joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

At the least u get an Hj. They don't tell u exactly what they'll do in case ur police. Alot of em will fukk tho. 600 is way too much. I wouldn't pay more than 3 lol

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Hand Job for sure....but you can fuk some awesome babes in vegas for $300!!

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Hand Job for sure....but you can fuk some awesome babes in vegas for $300!!
    Brock get real for 300 there not fuking a fat little white midget who lies all the time

SteveRyan

Just to let ya know, this Monday night is the big Sapphires MNF party. They do this large event on the 1st MNF game every season.

The whole event is catered by multiple local restaurants. They have all types of food: Mexican, American, Sushi, Asian, Pizza, Fat Burger, etc...

Drinks are on the house and there is no entry fee. The whole thing is free. Just tip and you are all good.

$1 lap dances at halftime.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

$1 lap dances this monday?? damn i wish i lived in vegas.

sbrhedge

Just to let ya know, this Monday night is the big Sapphires MNF party. They do this large event on the 1st MNF game every season. The whole event is catered by multiple local restaurants. They have all types of food: Mexican, American, Sushi, Asian, Pizza, Fat Burger, etc... Drinks are on the house and there is no entry fee. The whole thing is free. Just tip and you are all good. $1 lap dances at halftime.

There is a $10 fee for the Kickoff room, and $20 for the showroom. Not exactly free, but at least food and drink are free, and there are raffle prizes ...
    Last edited by sbrhedge; 09-06-13 at 09:57 PM.

SteveRyan

Quote Originally Posted by sbrhedge View Post
    There is a $10 fee for the Kickoff room, and $20 for the showroom. Not exactly free, but at least food and drink are free, and there are raffle prizes ...
    i've never paid anything to get into this event and this will be my 7th straight year. Is this the 1st year they are charging? Maybe they are charging non-locals.

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

$1 Lap Dances.... now that's a hell of a deal!

SteveRyan

I talked to my buddy last night and he says this is the 1st year they will be charging. It's still a good deal for $20. Open bar and free food, raffles, and ass.

AND FOOTBALL!!

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

Quote Originally Posted by hubbard689 View Post
    So I was here not long ago and have a question for you guys. A stripper was basically begging me to get the $600 package in a private booth for an hour. It came with champagne and strawberries/cream or some crap and she said something like "I guarantee you'll [orgasm] at least once". So just wondering, do they fukk/blow you or something? They should for that price!
    I know a few suckers who went in the backroom before.... said they had a great time, sucked on some boobies, got tugged but didnt get off. Once they got back there the ladies were wanting more money and all of sudden made rules on how much they could do for only $600. Sounds like the room of broken promises and the ultimate tease. There is better things you can do with $600

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

3 Free drinks
    Sounds like a deal

SteveRyan

Quote Originally Posted by marcoloco View Post
    Sounds like a deal
    It was! As it turns out, it was only $10 to get in. If you wanted to get into the showroom, you needed to pay another $10. All the raffle prizes were in the showroom.

Food and drinks were on the house. Had a great time.