TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Aaron Hernandez will be back in the NFL in three or four years.

they have no case!!! another instance of the media playing prosecutor, judge and jury. and the DUMB public buying in hook line and sinker....fukn media scum.

“I think (the case) is not only beatable, (but) I think he will be back in the NFL within three or four years,” Rolling Stones contributing editor Paul Solotaroff said on The Doug Gottlieb Show. “I think they’ve grossly overcharged him based on the case they’re building – no direct eye witness, no murder weapon (and) no plausible motive.”

http://gottlieb.radio.cbssports.com/...y-overcharged/
    Last edited by TheRifleman; 08-29-13 at 09:01 PM.

Dilo
    Big bets win big money
    Dilo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 953

Didn't he kill people?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

What about these other murders that he is being linked to?

Marv001
    Marv001's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow, this case is taking a long time. No wonder they were combing the lake forever.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Im willing to criticize the media prosecuting someone unjustly as much as the next guy but this fukin Hernandez is a psychopathic killer that just happens to play football

Never seen a guy outside of a serial killer linked to as many murders and violent crimes as this guy and his "friend" Odin Lloyd just happened to text his sister just so you know where I am if anything happens (ruh roh)...she then asked who he was with...he texted back NFL...that's the last anyone heard from him. On top of all the ppl Hernandez argued with turning up dead while playing for Florida before the 2010 NFL draft Hernandez sucker punched a waiter in the side of the head rupturing his eardrum as the waiter walked away bc he thought hed been overcharged for the two beers hed ordered. He then shot his friend THROUGH THE EYE (replaced with prosthetic eye) during an argument (whoops) etc etc etc

Im willing to give a guy the benefit of the doubt but the only place this guy will be playin football is the Mass. State Pen
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 08-30-13 at 01:31 AM.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

0 chance he plays football again in the NFL.
    Too many cases against him.
    He's doing time one way or another.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

BTW how do you shoot your friend through the eye during an argument and not get charged with anything?

Zimmerman (head of the neighborhood watch committee) was being curbstomped to death for politely asking a suspicious wannabe thug what he was doing walking in the rain at night following a string of recent burglaries while on his cell phone with the police and got charged with murder 2!

BTW a tip for all blacks....dont continue to act like a Dr Dre song ****** in the projects when you're in a gated white community...you will appear suspicious and if you try to kill the neighborhood watch captain for stopping you and asking what you're doing you will be executed. This might seem like common sense but to the average black this is apparently impossible to understand.

For instance I dont go walking through the projects wearing a white hood and robe on as that would attract negative attention...I would go around with my pants around my knees and shoot some joggers in an attempt to fit in with my environment.
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 08-30-13 at 01:58 AM.

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    BTW how do you shoot your friend through the eye during an argument and not get charged with anything?

Zimmerman (head of the neighborhood watch committee) was being curbstomped to death for politely asking a suspicious wannabe thug what he was doing walking in the rain at night following a string of recent burglaries while on his cell phone with the police and got charged with murder 2!

BTW a tip for all blacks....dont continue to act like a Dr Dre song ****** in the projects when you're in a gated white community...you will appear suspicious and if you try to kill the neighborhood watch captain for stopping you and asking what you're doing you will be executed. This might seem like common sense but to the average black this is apparently impossible to understand.

For instance I dont go walking through the projects wearing a white hood and robe on as that would attract negative attention...I would go around with my pants around my knees and shoot some joggers in an attempt to fit in with my environment.

TheRifleman

I don't disagree that this guy is a monster, but, in America you have to have the evidence ( at least most of the time) to convict. Looks like the state doesn't at this point, which may mean #81 may be back in the field before you know it.

paw
    paw's Avatar Become A Pro!

He will get convicted for sure. It will be an all white-jury and they hate drug addict Mexicans, and if their are any black folks on the jury he is really screwed. He has no shot of walking out of that court-room. If anything because he plays pro sports makes him even more of a target than anyone else. Zimmerman case isn't even close to this. Everyone knew that the punk ass kid he killed, was a Thug period.

billyloco
    et5tdFRy
    billyloco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1620

Look @ OJ ... Look @ GZ ... the Prosecution had better get it right!!

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by paw View Post
    He will get convicted for sure. It will be an all white-jury and they hate drug addict Mexicans, and if their are any black folks on the jury he is really screwed. He has no shot of walking out of that court-room. If anything because he plays pro sports makes him even more of a target than anyone else. Zimmerman case isn't even close to this. Everyone knew that the punk ass kid he killed, was a Thug period.

well, that MAY be the case in some parts of the usa, but, do you understand that this is ULTRA LIBERAL Massachusetts? And more importantly, he was an NE Patriot ...HERO?????

It's not going to be that simple.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

With all the stuff I see from Rifleman, I'm surprised he is sort of backing a non-white guy.

bubblebuttluv

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    well, that MAY be the case in some parts of the usa, but, do you understand that this is ULTRA LIBERAL Massachusetts? And more importantly, he was an NE Patriot ...HERO?????

It's not going to be that simple.
    If Belichick tells the judge to send Hernandez to jail for life with no parole, it will be done.

bubblebuttluv

He won't come back, but I hope he does.

I want to see that TD dance one last time...

Coachep
    Coachep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1249

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    0 chance he plays football again in the NFL.
    Too many cases against him.
    He's doing time one way or another.
    Like Ray Lewis?

OMGRandyJackson
    OMGRandyJackson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4054

There is absolutely no way an NFL team will take a chance on this guy if he is found innocent. Dude is too much and is an angel dust addict. He will never play in the NFL again.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    I don't disagree that this guy is a monster.
    Sounds like you bought into all that media hype.

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Media likes to assume guilty until proven innocent more than ever these days.