will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Anyone here try to exercise with DDP Yoga? I wan't to know if it helps.

Diamond Dallas Page (DDP) used to be a professional wrestler. I've actually talked to his daughter on Twitter; very nice woman. The yoga appears to have helped tons of people. Looks quite expensive, but your health is everything.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

It worked for that Arthur guy and they had a Huffington Post article about it. It seems legit, and like other stuff like the P90X, they seem to really work if you do the workout and eat properly. I say go for it, bruh! Once you accomplish your fitness goals you should throw down that Diamond Cutter in a video for all to see!

I'm trying to get healthier too, I wish you the best of luck!

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    It worked for that Arthur guy and they had a Huffington Post article about it. It seems legit, and like other stuff like the P90X, they seem to really work if you do the workout and eat properly. I say go for it, bruh! Once you accomplish your fitness goals you should throw down that Diamond Cutter in a video for all to see!

I'm trying to get healthier too, I wish you the best of luck!
    I've been looking for a free stream, but I'm going to buy it before the baby is born. Time to make everything right and I get very determined in whatever I do. Thanks for the support!

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

DDP used to teach his yoga class by my old condo and my buddy used to do it with him. He recommended it highly.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    DDP used to teach his yoga class by my old condo and my buddy used to do it with him. He recommended it highly.
    Awesome, that even confirms it more. It's aggressive yoga; that I know.