bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Am I a racist?

I dont consider myself a racist....a racist to me is someone seeking segregation and often ultimately elimination of another race they've determined to be inferior in some way in order to "cleanse" the gene pool. Noted racists are the Jews, Hitler, Muslims, about every slightly different group in Africa, Serbs, KKK etc.

But lately my posts have gotten the constant reply of "why dont you post this on stormfront" and other such comments so I ask you to help me determine if I am a racist or not.

1. I post that whites nearly universally outscore blacks on tests in public schools despite having received the exactly identical education....whites outscore blacks so much that schools like Harvard have to dramatically lower their standards in order to comply with Affirmative Action laws...essentially a white has to finish in the top 1% on standardized tests while blacks need to finish in the top 40%....bc if they didnt lower their standards no black would ever get admitted

A) Racist
    B) Realist

2. I post that blacks often have several children despite neither parent having the ability or intent whatsoever to support themselves much less their children beyond applying for welfare...in many cases they repeat this mistake over and over simply applying for more and more welfare each time

A) Racist
    B) Realist

3. I post that black communities/cities are the most violent and dangerous in the US, the current top 5 most dangerous US cities are Detroit, MI, Flint, MI, Oakland,CA, Memphis,TN and St Louis, MO

A) Racist
    B) Realist

4. I post that black culture in general is largely a "ghetto culture" and celebrates and propagates violent crime and other forms of uncivilized destructive behavior in their songs, movies, ebonic language and everyday life while calling anyone that embraces civilized thinking like dedicating themselves to education and going to college and speaking normal English with an accent that doesnt sound like they went to school in prison as a "sellout" and "wannabe white". Black culture will completely ignore the 93% of black on black murders for absolutely no reason and then collectively shit themselves, protest and threaten riots and violence (which is kinda like a crackwhore threatening to be slutty) when once a year a drug-dealing wannabe thug is shot whilst attempting to murder a non-black for no reason and the prosecutors attempt to bring absurdly hopeless charges fails (in an effort to try to blame white racism for their disastrous failure theyll accept spics, asians, pretty much anybody that can be seen when its dark as white)

A) Racist
    B) Realist

Am I a racist or a realist?
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 08-18-13 at 05:43 PM.
    Points Awarded:

retard gave bettilimbroke999 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard, and TheRifleman

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

you're a racist and nobody cares what you have to say.... go join stormfron already man Sbr come on do something about this shit this is a damn sports forum this has nothing to do with sports. whomever runs this forum has to be brighter than this to understand this racist nonsense isn't good for your forum longterm but yet its been going on since my sign up date. Get your shit straight fucc

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Ur a realist

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Saloon this horse shit!!!

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

It's America.

Built by blacks. Run by morons. Owned by the Chinese.
    Points Awarded:

Darkside Magick gave ChalkyDog 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GUMMO77, and Gonad

GoBlue23
    Penetrate
    GoBlue23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3169

Saloon

bettilimbroke999

Send this shit to tha saloon ..player's talk is for morons to post their 50k dollar preseason football air bets not discuss important issues

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I don't think you're either a racist or a realist. I think you're simply ignorant.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional, MoneyLineDawg, Naz18, and bosigga

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

I stopped reading after I read that Blacks who finish in the top 40% can get into Harvard. Oh and the rest of #1 is pretty ignorant too. Poor black kids in Compton don't receive the same education that white kids in the burbs do. I've worked with enough kids of low socioeconomic status to know that its combination of shitty parenting/lack of resources that lead to stupid kids, not the color of their skin.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

You are a racist pure and simple. Your use of racial slurs in every thread you post is abhorrent in this day and age.

SBR continues to support and enable this genre of posting.

I would not involve myself with any entity that supports or enables these viewpoints in my day to day.

Nor will I involve myself with this one.

Have peace.
    Last edited by billysink; 08-18-13 at 06:17 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

I'm ok with you espressing your opinion.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

It's obvious you're a weak and vulnerable person who is looking for affirmation on a predominantly white betting forum.

Narrow minded as well.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I don't think you're either a racist or a realist. I think you're simply ignorant.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9082

it was a long first post. I didnt read it but if you have to think to yourself if your racist then you probably are....

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

You seem like the type of person that likes to constantly complain about a whole group or race of people in order to justify your own shitty life and shortcomings to yourself

If you're successful and happy with your own life, you wouldn't be constantly complaining about how the blacks beat the system

Take a long look in the mirror is my suggestion

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

lol how is this thread not in the saloon yet? what a joke

bettilimbroke999

The answer was I am a realist....the morons that posted anything else in this thread should be forced to walk down East Crump here in Memphis at 2 am on a Friday night to get a taste of reality

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    The answer was I am a realist....the morons that posted anything else in this thread should be forced to walk down East Crump here in Memphis at 2 am on a Friday night to get a taste of reality
    Because a black man walking down a road in gated community wont get jacked by the white gang called the Police.

2 sides, same coin.

Bbr
    Bbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

racism does not exist. It should not even be considered a word in our english language. The correct term is 'Honesty'. No one likes a liar. Straight up

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

Crime and Education are not linked to race....try looking at income...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: swordsandtequila

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 316

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I don't think you're either a racist or a realist. I think you're simply ignorant an idiot.
    fixed it

Bbr

Income is related to education. I dare say education is somw what related to race. How many smart asians you see out there compared to smart hispanics.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by Bbr View Post
    Income is related to education. I dare say education is somw what related to race. How many smart asians you see out there compared to smart hispanics.
    What type of smart are you talking about??

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

if this racist concentrated on sports more than some useless shit, she'd be a break even bettor.

saloon this shit.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

You're asking if you are racist?

Seriously?

Here is a quote of yours from the Saloon to Mayan:

Keep drinkin the Kool-Aid Mayan go visit your race's epic fail to our south and just kiss the ground whitey walks on for not forcing your spic ass back there

Now go mow my yard, roof my house or join the military (only legal jobs spics are capable of)
    Yeah, that's not racist. Jesus. You need a f'in lobotomy.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Because a black man walking down a road in gated community wont get jacked by the white gang called the Police.

2 sides, same coin.
    All the cops are black here in Memphis as well as the mayor and chief of police and nearly the entire city council (when 80% of the population is black and the officials are elected this is what you get) as well as any jury they get will be at least 3/4 black...yet still the only ones they arrest and send to prison are blacks hmmm apparently they've all bought into racism as well

Blacks shooting other blacks for their Nike's is bc of RACISM....blacks having countless welfare babies is bc of RACISM....black cities having unheard of violent crime rates is bc of RACISM

All the statisticians are racist as well...go post your statistics on Stormfront

Higher gas prices are bc of RACISM....A-Rod took steroids bc of RACISM...the planets orbit the Sun bc of RACISM

It's a giant conspiracy!

SamDiamond

All the cops are black here in Memphis as well as the mayor and chief of police and nearly the entire city council (when 80% of the population is black and the officials are elected this is what you get) as well as any jury they get will be at least 3/4 black...yet still the only ones they arrest and send to prison are blacks hmmm apparently they've all bought into racism as well

Blacks shooting other blacks for their Nike's is bc of RACISM....blacks having countless welfare babies is bc of RACISM....black cities having unheard of violent crime rates is bc of RACISM

All the statisticians are racist as well...go post your statistics on Stormfront

Higher gas prices are bc of RACISM....A-Rod took steroids bc of RACISM...the planets orbit the Sun bc of RACISM

It's a giant conspiracy!
    Are you off your meds?

Bbr

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    What type of smart are you talking about??
    School smart

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

This guy agrees with your post.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Are you off your meds?
    I was tricked into believing blacks were somehow at fault for their own horrific decisions and culture....when all along it was just good ole racism...I should've known...I apologize...thank you for opening my eyes

I'll try to be less racist so there's not so many shootings tomorrow by the blacks

Sam you must have an IQ of 200 you clearly see things differently than the rest of us...go down to East Crump tonight and tell those lovely blacks how great they are and apologize on behalf of all whites for all that racism that's made them shoot each other and sell crack and pimp women every night...you have nothin to fear but fear itself
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 08-18-13 at 09:58 PM.

SamDiamond

I was tricked into believing blacks were somehow at fault for their own horrific decisions and culture....when all along it was just good ole racism...I should've known...I apologize...thank you for opening my eyes

I'll try to be less racist so there's not so many shootings tomorrow by the blacks

Sam you must have an IQ of 200 you clearly see things differently than the rest of us...go down to East Crump tonight and tell those lovely blacks how great they are and apologize on behalf of all whites for all that racism that's made them shoot each other and sell crack and pimp women every night...you have nothin to fear but fear itself
    I'm still waiting for you to explain why you felt the need to call Mayan a "spic".

That wasn't racist?

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    I'm still waiting for you to explain why you felt the need to call Mayan a "spic".

That wasn't racist?
    Or... the numerous other racial slurs he routinely throws around. (seems to love the n-word)

He's too much of a sub-moron to understand while there can be some bona fide self inflicted problems in the black community (just as other communities can self inflict as well), that truth doesn't prevent the reality that, indeed, he is a racist.

I pay zero attention to this racist clown (and other sub-morons like rifleman, etc) and only occasionally stumble on their idiocy when clicking on a poster that I enjoy reading (like you, Sam) and happen to see their lunacy.

ChalkyDog

The Inevitable
    The Inevitable's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3256

Racists always believe their perspective is fact.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9617

he speaks the truth

123 Last