bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

The sad thing for the blacks is that with so many guilt trippin morons like you guys out there afraid to death to criticize their behavior for fear of being called a racist they'll never change a thing...you ppl actually think the blacks should just continue on their current path of expanding ghettos, linin up at the welfare office to get paid for their bastard kids and overfilling the prisons

The truth is if the vast majority have expectations of blacks so unbelievably low that their current situation not only meets your expectations but exceeds them enough to warrant aggressive defense against criticisms then you must have an extremely low opinion of what they're capable of. I hope your guilt trip is bulletproof when you're walkin down East Crump at night bc whether some morons consider you racist or not, black or white, they'll rob ya and shoot ya without thinking twice about it, bc they view crime as their only opportunity to make over 8/hour.
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 08-19-13 at 03:15 AM.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

I didn't know tt was back..Welcome back brotha.

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

86% of the posters here are leftists ....

If you have ANY view(s) contrary to the views of the political leftists',and are not in lock step with them..HEIL HITLER!!! they will AUTOMATICALLY try to brand you with a negative trying to shame and humiliate you into not speaking truth........don't pay any attention to these cockroaches.....just go about your business, because when they start screaming at you....you are WINNING!!

LOL!!!

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Am I a racist?

bettilimbroke999

Prove your not racist by burying your nostrils in it.

Will be back later to see the results

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    86% of the posters here are leftists ....

If you have ANY view(s) contrary to the views of the political leftists',and are not in lock step with them..HEIL HITLER!!!
    I am a proud Army vet that is pro death penalty (when forensics/DNA proves they actually got the right guy), I despise runaway Big Government and I voted for Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson in the last election.

All of that and more (decidedly non--leftist) still easily allows me to discern that you and your racial-slurring-brother-in-hate bettilimbroke are 100% certifiable sub-morons.

Oh, and racists.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    they will AUTOMATICALLY try to brand you with a negative trying to shame and humiliate you into not speaking truth........don't pay any attention to these cockroaches.....just go about your business, because when they start screaming at you....you are WINNING!!

LOL!!!
    People of intelligence possess the ability to articulate differing viewpoints without the racial slurs that you and your brother-in-hate bettilimbroke routinely spew; that way of communicating reveals all kinds of things about YOU. (But being that you're a dim bulb, I don't expect you to grasp this.)

Like I said previously regarding bettil, you're not worth the time to engage and I pay zero attention to you, too. Only see your tripe when stumbling upon reading other posters.

BUT... I just saw you proudly aligned yourself with ttwarrior... I mean, of your own volition.
    Yeah... keep deluding yourself into thinking you're "WINNING". #YouSubMoron
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dante1, and The Inevitable

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    The sad thing for the blacks is that with so many guilt trippin morons like you guys out there afraid to death to criticize their behavior for fear of being called a racist they'll never change a thing...
    That fact you believe an entire race of people can be summed up, or will respond in the same way, pretty much answers your thread title question.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    I am a proud Army vet that is pro death penalty (when forensics/DNA proves they actually got the right guy), I despise runaway Big Government and I voted for Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson in the last election.

All of that and more (decidedly non--leftist) still easily allows me to discern that you and your racial-slurring-brother-in-hate bettilimbroke are 100% certifiable sub-morons.

Oh, and racists.

People of intelligence possess the ability to articulate differing viewpoints without the racial slurs that you and your brother-in-hate bettilimbroke routinely spew; that way of communicating reveals all kinds of things about YOU. (But being that you're a dim bulb, I don't expect you to grasp this.)

Like I said previously regarding bettil, you're not worth the time to engage and I pay zero attention to you, too. Only see your tripe when stumbling upon reading other posters.

BUT... I just saw you proudly aligned yourself with ttwarrior... I mean, of your own volition.
    Yeah... keep deluding yourself into thinking you're "WINNING". #YouSubMoron
    Pal, when rifleman considered you a leftist, take it as a compliment. There is no going right of him. Dude might even be right of fascist.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

The loons on the far right are as whacked as the loons on the far left.

All normal people know this...

bettilimbroke999

The idiots that think racism has anything to do with the blacks current situation just go along with whatever they think will make them look good....these same idiots would've been cheering when blacks were hung in the 20s and if I said this is sick and racist theyd have called me a ****** lover

Absolutely programmed to accept the status quo no matter what

If you think the blacks are doing well right now....you HAVE TO BE racist...holy fuk how could they go down any? You ever been to Detroit...ever been to Memphis...ever been to Oakland...if that's well I'd hate to see bad

Jefferey13
    Jefferey13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dude are you being serious? Of course you're a racist. Even if you are correct in everything you are saying and proved to be a realist that still makes you a racist. By making any type of generalizations or having opinions of someone purely based on race is racism. Right or wrong isn't part of the equation. Get over yourself. You just wanted another place to spew hate.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Jefferey13 View Post
    Dude are you being serious? Of course you're a racist. Even if you are correct in everything you are saying and proved to be a realist that still makes you a racist. By making any type of generalizations or having opinions of someone purely based on race is racism. Right or wrong isn't part of the equation. Get over yourself. You just wanted another place to spew hate.
    I see...did not know that

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by Jefferey13 View Post
    ALL NEGROES are RACIST....therefore, you CANNOT be racist aganist RACISTS!! YOU CANNOT BE!! It's called SELF-DEFENSE..plain and simple.

Geez,are you stupid....lol..typcial self-hating, guilt-driven leftist puzzy....

KILL Yourself Already...LOSER>

TheRifleman

TheRifleman

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

everyone should at least take the time to read up on how black skinned immigrants from, any place you want to look jamacia, haiti, africa, anywhere on the fukking globe, surpass their black counterparts born in this great country after 1 generation.

damn these white fukkers are smart enough to only oppress and beat down American born blacks with racism...

amazing

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    I dont consider myself a racist....a racist to me is someone seeking segregation and often ultimately elimination of another race they've determined to be inferior in some way in order to "cleanse" the gene pool. Noted racists are the Jews, Hitler, Muslims, about every slightly different group in Africa, Serbs, KKK etc.

But lately my posts have gotten the constant reply of "why dont you post this on stormfront" and other such comments so I ask you to help me determine if I am a racist or not.

1. I post that whites nearly universally outscore blacks on tests in public schools despite having received the exactly identical education....whites outscore blacks so much that schools like Harvard have to dramatically lower their standards in order to comply with Affirmative Action laws...essentially a white has to finish in the top 1% on standardized tests while blacks need to finish in the top 40%....bc if they didnt lower their standards no black would ever get admitted

A) Racist
    B) Realist

2. I post that blacks often have several children despite neither parent having the ability or intent whatsoever to support themselves much less their children beyond applying for welfare...in many cases they repeat this mistake over and over simply applying for more and more welfare each time

A) Racist
    B) Realist

3. I post that black communities/cities are the most violent and dangerous in the US, the current top 5 most dangerous US cities are Detroit, MI, Flint, MI, Oakland,CA, Memphis,TN and St Louis, MO

A) Racist
    B) Realist

4. I post that black culture in general is largely a "ghetto culture" and celebrates and propagates violent crime and other forms of uncivilized destructive behavior in their songs, movies, ebonic language and everyday life while calling anyone that embraces civilized thinking like dedicating themselves to education and going to college and speaking normal English with an accent that doesnt sound like they went to school in prison as a "sellout" and "wannabe white". Black culture will completely ignore the 93% of black on black murders for absolutely no reason and then collectively shit themselves, protest and threaten riots and violence (which is kinda like a crackwhore threatening to be slutty) when once a year a drug-dealing wannabe thug is shot whilst attempting to murder a non-black for no reason and the prosecutors attempt to bring absurdly hopeless charges fails (in an effort to try to blame white racism for their disastrous failure theyll accept spics, asians, pretty much anybody that can be seen when its dark as white)

A) Racist
    B) Realist

Am I a racist or a realist?
    Those who possess the ability to think for themselves will call you a realist and those that can NOT will call you a racist. You presented clear and undisputable facts that liberal democrats find politically incorrect and since they can't respond back in kind with facts, they smear you as a racist to maintain their warped, politically correct type of thinking. While blacks have clearly done FAR MORE HARM THAN GOOD in our country's history, they aren't the real problem as they are simply taking advantage of the system set out before them and they care far more about themselves than the country which is true for the vast majority of people. The problem is white liberal democrats and they have done more damage to the U.S. than any terrorist group. In a perfect world, all black on white violent crime would only involve white liberal democrats on the receiving end.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

People make racist comments against Asians all the time and nobody cares.

People make racist comments against Hispanics all the time and nobody cares.

You don't hear a lot of racist comments against white people, but white men are made fun of all the time on TV.

You NEVER hear anything bad about black people. If somebody even say something borderline or negative towards black people the average American is trained to go after the speaker like a viscous dog. Black people get lower tests scores??? Says who? You can't classify all people by adding up their scores, and plus plus plus these tests are biased towards westerners. Those are last year's results. No higher scores for white folks doesn't mean anything. Plus plus plus you are racist!

You also don't hear anything bad about Jews.

But make all the racist jokes you want about Asians, Whites, Hispanics or Muslims. Just don't say anything bad about Blacks or Jews.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Well lets not forget that blacks were slaves to the white man not all that long ago. They were also segregated in this country not all that long ago. This is all relevant and recent history. So it's fair to assume had they been given equal opportunity all along, they might not have a "ghetto" culture or score lower in test scores. They had sub par education for decades because they were black. Guess who forced this? The white man. And then you turn around and criticize them for scoring lower on tests, gtfo. Time can heal all wounds but its not for you not I to say how long that process takes because neither you nor I were segregated nor slaves. Nor targeted by the police for decades. Nor spit on for skin color.

So yes, anytime someone says anything negative about the the entire black race, it is more sensitive than other races be aide of their recent history.

Give it time. African Erican culture is slowly changing for the better. If you can't see it, then it's you that's ignorant, not them.
    Last edited by The Kraken; 08-20-13 at 07:04 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Inevitable

The Inevitable
    The Inevitable's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3256

Quote Originally Posted by statnerds View Post
    everyone should at least take the time to read up on how black skinned immigrants from, any place you want to look jamacia, haiti, africa, anywhere on the fukking globe, surpass their black counterparts born in this great country after 1 generation.

damn these white fukkers are smart enough to only oppress and beat down American born blacks with racism...

amazing
    Oh, you mean like become the president of the United States? ....Surpass them apples.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

"Racist" is as fluid as Loshak's definition of gender. Racist used to mean hanging a guy from a tree or not letting a particular race play on your team, drink from a water fountain, etc.

These days you are racist if you didn't vote for Obama, you watch Fox News, or aren't interested in dating black chicks.

Also, I got my points locked up for no good reason

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Well lets not forget that blacks were slaves to the white man not all that long ago. They were also segregated in this country not all that long ago. This is all relevant and recent history. So it's fair to assume had they been given equal opportunity all along, they might not have a "ghetto" culture or score lower in test scores. They had sub par education for decades because they were black. Guess who forced this? The white man. And then you turn around and criticize them for scoring lower on tests, gtfo. Time can heal all wounds but its not for you not I to say how long that process takes because neither you nor I were segregated nor slaves. Nor targeted by the police for decades. Nor spit on for skin color.

So yes, anytime someone says anything negative about the the entire black race, it is more sensitive than other races be aide of their recent history.

Give it time. African Erican culture is slowly changing for the better. If you can't see it, then it's you that's ignorant, not them.
    Go fk urself

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Go fk urself
    Is SBR John charging you by the word? Care to prove you're not an idiot?

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    "Racist" is as fluid as Loshak's definition of gender. Racist used to mean hanging a guy from a tree or not letting a particular race play on your team, drink from a water fountain, etc.

These days you are racist if you didn't vote for Obama, you watch Fox News, or aren't interested in dating black chicks.

Also, I got my points locked up for no good reason
    rascism is rascism, it has a clear definition. What's changed is people's use of the word, not the meaning itself. People use it incorrectly quite frequently but the definition has remained the same.

I digress however because I like your analogy

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    rascism is rascism, it has a clear definition. What's changed is people's use of the word, not the meaning itself. People use it incorrectly quite frequently but the definition has remained the same.
    Correct. Cent is mistaken.

The people that haphazardly throw "racist" around (like not agreeing w/Obama, Fox news watchers, etc.) are... *wait for it*... IDIOTS.

If someone looks into the meadow and calls the horse standing there a tree, they are an idiot... but it doesn't change the definition and meaning of what a horse/tree actually is.

Like I've already alluded to in this thread, it can be agreed upon (to varying degrees) by reasonable, fair-minded people that some (not all) of the problems plaguing the black community are self-inflicted; and consequently, could be addressed and corrected by proper leaders in the black community (not Al & Jesse, obv).

(Also, other communities of various types self-inflict problems, as well.)

But... if one routinely throws around racial slurs -- like bettill & rifle do -- when trying to articulate and argue a certain viewpoint, it's safe to conclude that if it quacks like a racist duck... it be a racist duck.

(Words have specific meanings and can be inspirational or incendiary so I don't wanna hear "the n-word is just a word" blah blah blah doesn't mean anything: WORDS... MATTER. See: The Bible, Paine's Common Sense, etc.)
    Last edited by BiTeMe UsAdOj; 08-20-13 at 01:24 PM.

TheCentaur

Correct. Cent is mistaken.

The people that haphazardly throw "racist" around (like not agreeing w/Obama, Fox news watchers, etc.) are... *wait for it*... IDIOTS.
    It wouldn't be the first time. In this case though, I have to disagree.

Biteme you are a promiscuous bully that hangs out with punks and I don't think you're very nice...

Please don't be offended, I was using the original meanings of these words in which

promiscuous=confused
    bully=a good fellow
    punk=prostitute
    nice=silly

Word meanings change over time and the dictionary is usually the last to recognize it.

"Racist" is also like the word "tall" or "poor", which have meanings heavily dependent on comparisons to their opposites. I, just like you, don't agree with the new use of the word but nevertheless it has changed since say for example 1950.

Where are my Wal Mart gift cards?

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Respectfully, the example you use is *specious --*specific word used here -- and as a result I can diffuse your counter simply be dealing directly with the actual word(s) that were being discussed (racist, racism) and not resorting to offering up analogies:

You wrote:
    Word meanings change over time and the dictionary is usually the last to recognize it.
    Now Cent, be honest here... do you really believe in your lifetime that the word "racist" will EVER be defined in a dictionary as: (racist. noun. 1."one who disagrees with a black President or someone other than their own ethnicity" 2. "one who watches Fox News or any other conservative-tilted channel" 3. "one who prefers not to date black chicks")

Common pal... let's get real here. Of course not. So, regardless of how often you see the term applied wrongly these days, it won't be affecting its true definition. Ergo, your specious example is rendered moot. (Although I kinda liked you workin in a Bite/prostitute/stripper thing there! )

"Racist" is also like the word "tall" or "poor", which have meanings heavily dependent on comparisons to their opposites. I, just like you, don't agree with the new use of the word but nevertheless it has changed since say for example 1950.
    To paraphrase Willie S: "A rose is a rose... a racial slur is a racial slur" -- Whether it be 1850, 1950 or 2050... racial slurs are routinely used by racists.

Where are my Wal Mart gift cards?
    In Canada?

TheCentaur

Respectfully, the example you use is *specious --*specific word used here--
    It hurts me deep down when you call my arguments specious but it's a good word.
    and as a result I can diffuse your counter simply be dealing directly with the actual word(s) that were being discussed (racist, racism) and not resorting to offering up analogies:
    Analogies can be part of a strong argument, removing the emotion from a particular subject/situation leaving the reader/listener with a logical comparison. I don't feel analogies are something that are resorted to

Now Cent, be honest here... do you really believe in your lifetime that the word "racist" will EVER be defined in a dictionary as: (racist. noun. 1."one who disagrees with a black President or someone other than their own ethnicity" 2. "one who watches Fox News or any other conservative-tilted channel" 3. "one who prefers not to date black chicks")
    Well no, not anymore than "tall" would ever be defined in a dictionary as "greater in height than 6'5" or "poor" would be defined as "having less than $60,423.30"

Common pal... let's get real here. Of course not. So, regardless of how often you see the term applied wrongly these days, it won't be affecting its true definition. Ergo, your specious example is rendered moot.
    Common Biteme, are you really going to try to deny that:

a)"Racist" is applied much differently than it was 200, 100, or even 50-60 years ago and

b)a word changes in usage before it's definition changes in the dictionary?

In Canada?
    Still don't believe me eh huh?

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

It hurts me deep down when you call my arguments specious but it's a good word.
    Specious is the 68th most common word I use in my vocabulary... right between #67. areola... and #69. vulva

Now Cent, be honest here... do you really believe in your lifetime that the word "racist" will EVER be defined in a dictionary as: (racist. noun. 1."one who disagrees with a black President or someone other than their own ethnicity" 2. "one who watches Fox News or any other conservative-tilted channel" 3. "one who prefers not to date black chicks"
    Well no, not anymore than "tall" would ever be defined in a dictionary as "greater in height than 6'5" or "poor" would be defined as "having less than $60,423.30"
    Yet... those were the exact and specific examples YOU gave (not I) as to what currently defines a racist in today's day & age so... why wouldn't the dictionary (fairly soon) get around to defining it that way? (preemptive hint: if/when you go to counter what I just wrote, you'll have to invalidate what you wrote earlier)

Common Biteme, are you really going to try to deny that:

a)"Racist" is applied much differently than it was 200, 100, or even 50-60 years ago and

b)a word changes in usage before it's definition changes in the dictionary?
    b) first: I was never denying a word can change in usage before its definition changes in dictionary. That'd be silly. Many examples and common sense reveals that's true.

What kraken and I were telling you is the dictionary definition of racism/racist hasn't changed... only the way people currently misuse it. See the difference? It will NEVER be defined the way YOU tried to define it in your post. PERIOD. Game. Set. Match (And people using it incorrectly won't get much traction with it, ultimately)

As to a), due to global communicating technologies (for one, other reasons also) you & I are much more AWARE of the disparate ways the term is used; and even if it's conceded it is used differently, as long as it's continued to be inappropriately applied in spirit and circumstance, it will NEVER change the term's real meaning (and will never change def in dictionary).

Cent... let's cut to chase and please answer me this simple question: If a person consistently and routinely uses racial slurs/epithets toward an individual/group while simultaneously trying to point out problems occurring in that group... is it safe to say that person is a racist? YES or NO

Still don't believe me eh huh?
    Hey, I just go on what Beerdog & boeing tell me.

TheCentaur

Biteme are you kidding me? Specific examples of something don't define something. The definition of "sports" isn't Bulgarian handball, but Bulgarian handball is a sport.

I will reply in more detail later, I'm tired

Also, Beerdog and boeing don't know jack about me, especially Beerdog

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Biteme are you kidding me? Specific examples of something don't define something. The definition of "sports" isn't Bulgarian handball, but Bulgarian handball is a sport.
    Ya wanna play THAT game, huh? OK... rework your original examples (opposing Obama, Fox news) into a definition that you could plausibly find in some future dictionary (re: racist) where you can then fit the specific examples you gave into that definition. (like your Bulgarian/sport example)

I'll be anxiously waiting.

I will reply in more detail later, I'm tired
    Please do not forget to address this:

Cent... let's cut to chase and please answer me this simple question: If a person
    consistently and routinely uses racial slurs/epithets toward an individual/group while simultaneously trying to point out problems occurring in that group... is it safe to say that person is a racist? YES or NO
    Also, Beerdog and boeing don't know jack about me, especially Beerdog
    They would strongly disagree... both swear to have compromising pictures... in boeing's case: nudes

TheCentaur

Ya wanna play THAT game, huh? OK... rework your original examples (opposing Obama, Fox news) into a definition that you could plausibly find in some future dictionary (re: racist) where you can then fit the specific examples you gave into that definition. (like your Bulgarian/sport example)

I'll be anxiously waiting.
    Ok how about:

Racist: 1.One who distrusts, is wary of, and does not find attractive those of a certain other race.
    2.One who believes in or supports social and economic policies traditionally unpopular or oppressive to another race

Notice that even though ones reason for not voting Obama may not be distrust of him because of race, that is the implication of almost all blacks and many whites when they say ur racist for not voting Obama

Also, to answer ur question, yes that person in ur example would be racist IMO

Oh, and a word has to be misused before the definition can be changed
    Last edited by TheCentaur; 08-20-13 at 06:36 PM.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Ok how about:

Racist: 1.One who distrusts, is wary of, and does not find attractive those of a certain other race.
    2.One who believes in or supports social and economic policies traditionally unpopular or oppressive to another race

Notice that even though ones reason for not voting Obama may not be distrust of him because of race, that is the implication of almost all blacks and many whites when they say ur racist for not voting Obama
    Hmmm... not loving it. By your dictionary definition, it's conceded that the policies ARE oppressive to another race (which would explain their unpopularity... yes?) so... wouldn't a person that supported such policies, in fact, actually be a racist? Your #1 was better. (just b/c one is not attracted to a particular race doesn't make one a racist) REMEMBER, your trying to describe a plausible definition in some future dictionary that is a FAUX racist definition accepted as actual racism. THAT was the whole point of this. Your #2 fails at that.

And where does the Fox News example fit into any of that?

Also, to answer ur question, yes that person in ur example would be racist IMO
    And... we finally get to the heart of the matter, which is, answering the question "Am I a racist" from bettillimbroke.

I hardly read the guy's posts and have seen him use racial slurs repeatedly in 'arguing' his viewpoints. Same w/ rifle.

So... "Am I a racist" asks betillimbroke. Answer: YES

/end thread

bettilimbroke999

So using racial slurs to describe blacks that are the scum of their race is racist....I see...to me that's a ****** but to you just using the word ****** means you're a racist...just a difference of opinion

I suppose when I say white trash in describing scum of the earth whites Im a reverse racist

After reading many of the posts in this thread I have decided whites are definitely not as a whole intellectually superior...culturally yes but clearly not intellectually

TheCentaur

Hmmm... not loving it. By your dictionary definition, it's conceded that the policies ARE oppressive to another race (which would explain their unpopularity... yes?) so... wouldn't a person that supported such policies, in fact, actually be a racist? Your #1 was better. (just b/c one is not attracted to a particular race doesn't make one a racist) REMEMBER, your trying to describe a plausible definition in some future dictionary that is a FAUX racist definition accepted as actual racism. THAT was the whole point of this. Your #2 fails at that.

And where does the Fox News example fit into any of that?

And... we finally get to the heart of the matter, which is, answering the question "Am I a racist" from bettillimbroke.

I hardly read the guy's posts and have seen him use racial slurs repeatedly in 'arguing' his viewpoints. Same w/ rifle.

So... "Am I a racist" asks betillimbroke. Answer: YES

/end thread
    Fox news would be included in #2

I was never arguing that OP wasn't racist. I was defending my statement that racist the word has changed in meaning. Actually, by definition using racial slurs often does not make u a racist. It is a strong indicator that you are, but only using racial slurs does not fit the definition

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

When someone of a different color of skin helps you in your time of need I hope you can find it in your heart to thank them. We all bleed red and we are all brothers and sisters of humanity.

Despite what you think you may know about another race. It is ignorant to think ALL people of a race are the same.

First 123 Last