daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Top 5 most over rated foods

My top 5 most over rated foods, feel free to share yours.

5. Skittles - Taste the raindow, more like taste the rainbows asshole. These hard pieces of sugar coated sugar aren't very tasty or practical. You can't really cook a lot of things with them. All they really do is give people diabetes and get people shot.

4. Rice - This bland shit is in everything. Rice also never goes bad. You know what else doesn't go bad? Sugar and Salt. Yum

3. Watermelon & Cantaloupe - These things are big, messy, and taste like crap. They're also in every fruit bowl ever served in a restaurant because they're good space fillers.

2. Chicken McNuggets - These fried pieces of chicken paste carry little to no nutritional value but people seem to love them. Especially the hip young people in McDonald's commercials. The latest one out now is where the boyfriend is impressed that his girlfriend orders a 20 piece chicken nugget. If your girlfriend orders a 20 piece nugget it's time to kick the bitch to the curb before you get in too serious and she turns in a 300lb nag in 5 years.

1. Bud Light - Anheuser Busch's marketing team should get paid 7 digits because nobody would drink this piss if not for the commercials. Once you shell out an extra 2-3 bucks for real beer you'll never go back to Bud Light again...no matter how cool the commercials make you think you are.
    Last edited by daneblazer; 08-17-13 at 04:29 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ThaTopMoron

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Actually, watermelon is unbelievably healthy for you. You should try to eat it pretty much everyday if you can, especially in the summer.

Most guys on here should be eating watermelon for other reasons though:

http://nutritionfacts.org/video/wate...e-dysfunction/

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

#1 Sushi. Hey I went to college and now I have a job. Let's go out for some Sushi because I am so Foughking worldly.

#2 Pasta. Pasta itself is bland tastless food on par with what the OP said for rice. Without sauce it's nothing and way overrated.

#3 Ice cream is your favorite food then you are probably some girl hippie vegetarian.

#4 anything organic. Slap an Organic label on it an charge the prius drivers 50% more for the same food.

#5 Licorice. Doesn't taste that good and get stuck in your teeth. I'm done with it.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I think Swedish Fish are overrated.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Crab Legs are very overrated as well. A lot of work for very little meat.

Margarine is another one that I can't stand. I don't eat butter very often, but when I do, I want to taste it, not some crap made from oil and animal fat.

I don't even think that insects recognize margarine as food.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I think Swedish Fish are overrated.

Only if they are old. Big difference between "fresh" SF and one that has been shelved a long time.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

how could beer, no matter how shitty, be the most overrated "food"

if it gets me drunk theres no way its the worst

#1 = anything from chipotle

gtfooh with that cult/trendy bullshit a/k/a mediocre burrito

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

While I have never had them. I am positive Doritos loco tacos have to be the most processed chemically engineered waste product a human could eat.

also Milky Way bars does anyone eat that sh$t?

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Sushi & Chipotle good ones. I like sushi, but it can get way overpriced...and no fukkin way Im eating cheap sushi.

http://www.businessweek.com/articles...otle-tells-all

If you’re horrified by the prospect of eating food containing genes that were altered by some industrial food giant, Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) will tell you what’s what in its ingredients. Just don’t expect to be eating much that’s on the menu, at least for now. Go with pork carnitas, sour cream, and guacamole. Forget about pretty much everything else: The menu is heavy on genetically modified organisms (GMOs), from the chicken to the tortillas.

flocko76
    flocko76's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3316

I'm not saying bacon is bad, but when everyone has to mention that they love bacon, it's overrated.

uvarunthetable
    uvarunthetable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3474

Pretty much anything from an Indian restaurant, similar to sushi people that just get jobs love going to Indian restaurants because it makes them feel worldly but in reality the food on their plate is glorified human shit

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by flocko76 View Post
    I'm not saying bacon is bad, but when everyone has to mention that they love bacon, it's overrated.
    You're crazy....

For me it's hotdogs......If you buy and grill the good ones they're worth it....But it's very rare to come across them at a random BBQ or poolside grillout or party or whatever

Basically your average hotdog is garbage

Also agree with rice......No use for that at all

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Watermellon is the bomb its in my top 2 foods

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post
    Actually, watermelon is unbelievably healthy for you. You should try to eat it pretty much everyday if you can, especially in the summer.

Most guys on here should be eating watermelon for other reasons though:

http://nutritionfacts.org/video/wate...e-dysfunction/

when watermelon and cantaloupe are ripe they are fantastic, the crap you usually get in a restaurant fruit bowl are either hard and not ripe or soft and rotten. buy your own, learn how and let it get ripe. tremendously sweet and good for you.

all the other shit your mentioned I agree with

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16291

Bacon by far is the most overrated food item living in North Central Iowa bacon is mentioned constantly here.The only time I like Bacon is for the Occasional BLT.It is highly overrated as a breakfast food or on Burgers I think Burgers with bacon on it are horrendous Every thing here has bacon on it.

CountNo_Account
    The Man, the Myth,the Legend, the Count
    CountNo_Account's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3779

Quote Originally Posted by uvarunthetable View Post
    Pretty much anything from an Indian restaurant, similar to sushi people that just get jobs love going to Indian restaurants because it makes them feel worldly but in reality the food on their plate is glorified human shit

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post
    While I have never had them. I am positive Doritos loco tacos have to be the most processed chemically engineered waste product a human could eat.
    I am hooked on those, just wish they had a bit less salt.

Jefferey13
    Jefferey13's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Lobster is overrated. It's good and I like it. But like $500/lb? I'd rather eat steak for 1/2 the price per LB.

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

Sushi is definitely on the top of my list. I tried caviar once and thought it was terrible.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

fried chicken deserves to be on this list as well. depending on where you get it doesn't always taste great the best part is the skin and apparently its horrible for your health. you eat enough of this stuff and your asking for trouble.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Turkey is overrated. Gimme a wicked good spiral ham.

bostonbruins
    bostonbruins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anything from subway makes my list, their whole business model is a lie. EAT FRESH , every fukn thing they sell is prepackaged and they microwave hot subs. Fuk you subway

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

Quote Originally Posted by chipper View Post
    I tried caviar once and thought it was terrible.
    same here

jumpsquat
    ako ko naidje jebiga...
    jumpsquat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Seafoood. Period.

The only seafood I approve is when a pig or a lamb accidentaly falls into the sea.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

DAm I love Sushi and Rice and hotdogs, wtf...

Lobster #1 for me

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21617

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post

5. Skittles - Taste the raindow, more like taste the rainbows asshole. These hard pieces of sugar coated sugar aren't very tasty or practical. You can't really cook a lot of things with them. All they really do is give people diabetes and get people shot.

4. Rice - This bland shit is in everything. Rice also never goes bad. You know what else doesn't go bad? Sugar and Salt. Yum

3. Watermelon & Cantaloupe - These things are big, messy, and taste like crap. They're also in every fruit bowl ever served in a restaurant because they're good space fillers.

2. Chicken McNuggets - These fried pieces of chicken paste carry little to no nutritional value but people seem to love them. Especially the hip young people in McDonald's commercials. The latest one out now is where the boyfriend is impressed that his girlfriend orders a 20 piece chicken nugget. If your girlfriend orders a 20 piece nugget it's time to kick the bitch to the curb before you get in too serious and she turns in a 300lb nag in 5 years.

1. Bud Light - Anheuser Busch's marketing team should get paid 7 digits because nobody would drink this piss if not for the commercials. Once you shell out an extra 2-3 bucks for real beer you'll never go back to Bud Light again...no matter how cool the commercials make you think you are.
    Good list, except for the watermelon. Might be the most underrated food ever. Only downside is it makes me pee like mad. But it's tasty, refreshing, healthy, pretty cheap. You can't beat it.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21617

Overrated:

Bacon
    Hot Dogs
    Mushrooms
    Peas
    Bananas

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post

I agree 100% with Skittles and McNuggets... gross.

I disagree with Bud Light... but then again, I am not an avid drinker. Only when getting together at small shit and playing pong, hanging out at a bar during a game... etc. Red Stripe other choice over B light.

Rice... don't care either way.

Watermelon is ok, nothing bad... nothing special. Same for Cantaloupe. It's fruit though, better than the skittles or Nuggets.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Sour skittles will kick your favorite candy's ass.

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why would you want to cook something with Skittles in it?

I hate cheese, but 99 percent of people would disagree if I called it vastly overrated.

Yeah, I'm weird.

I hate myself.

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

Sushi - what's so good about it? not a fan at all

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by the_situation View Post
    Sushi - what's so good about it? not a fan at all
    Just had some spicy yellowtail rolls and shrimp tempura rolls tonight, spicy mayo on the side.....good fukkin shit

Tastes good is the reason, like any other food people like

I don't like some sushi though....Just gotta find your rolls you like and go with em, also gotta go to a good place with fresh fish

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Sushi has iron in it. Watermelon and cantaloupe is fruit, juicy, sweet and good for you. And rice.....geez rice is the staple of every nationality's diet all over the world for thousands and thousands of years. grains are very good for your body.

Terrible list.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Sushi has iron in it. Watermelon and cantaloupe is fruit, juicy, sweet and good for you. And rice.....geez rice is the staple of every nationality's diet all over the world for thousands and thousands of years. grains are very good for your body.

Terrible list.
    Rice is good for sushi, in burritos, and things like that.........Rice by itself, PASS

What's on your list of overrated foods?

12 Last