The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    Bet actually raises a valid point, he just doesn't give a very eloquent case.

Higher birth rates from less intelligent peoples are a concern for the human race.

Also, a policy that results in the extinction of a race of people is by definition genocide.
    Oh boo hoo, I weep for the oppressive laws and the prejudice inherent to the system that prevents you from having white children. "He just doesn't give a very eloquent case", is that your way of saying you agree with his notion of race deciding intelligence, you just don't happen to agree with the nasty looking language he did it in

if you're selfish to the point where you don't want to trade fatherhood for luxury and more income at 20-30 years old that's just alright, but cut it with the dumb bull shit already

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    I do not make assumptions. White people don't own countries.
    You'll need to clarify that assertion.

I asked who built the system that seems in the myopic mind of the OP, to be some sort of deterrent to the Caucasian race from having children.
    Predominantly Anglo/Germanic's built America, the deterrents and the work of cultural marxists and progressive liberals.

Dr.Gonzo

Quote Originally Posted by The iron sheik View Post
    Oh boo hoo, I weep for the oppressive laws and the prejudice inherent to the system that prevents you from having white children. "He just doesn't give a very eloquent case", is that your way of saying you agree with his notion of race deciding intelligence, you just don't happen to agree with the nasty looking language he did it in

if you're selfish to the point where you don't want to trade fatherhood for luxury and more income at 20-30 years old that's just alright, but cut it with the dumb bull shit already
    You support theft, I know.

How can you disagree with the reality of race and the differences between us? Your parents genes go a long way to deciding your intelligence, this is not disputed.

The iron sheik

You support theft, I know.
    I do?
    I don't see how you can draw those conclusions. Even if it were true though, I like to think of the positives. At least I'm not a disgusting racist like you...
    How can you disagree with the reality of race and the differences between us? Your parents genes go a long way to deciding your intelligence, this is not disputed.
    No use arguing with a pseudomengele racist on the internet. Better to just point and laugh.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow bettillimbroke might be even dumber than rifleboob, it's like he is socially conditioned to accept that racism is pretty bad so he starts his racist speeches with "I'm not racist but...". What's next, are you going to start writing "I have gay friends, but" next?

"I'm not racist, I just fear the aryan master race will be diluted by inferior black people having intteracial babies with white maidens" is pretty much what you said, and it's for the betterment of mankind that you're most likely socially so inept that you will never procreate ....much like therifleboob

also, not that I don't mind people exposing themselves for the morons they are, but kind of horrifying that the sbr staff completely ignores virulent racists like therifleboob posting pictures of lynchings and those continual hate speeches over and over again. It's really something you could go see in your most popular neonazi website. Certainly the kind of stuff most normal people would find appauling and wouldn't want their loved ones seeing. Whatever though, it's not my loss because like I said, I don't mind idiots proving themselves to be idiots but I'm sure for one person like me, there are ten others who see this clown's posts and decide this is not the kind of place they wish to associate themselves with.
    I agree.

SBR seems to perpetuate this type of behavior. The use of racial slurs and the hate spewed in this thread do not belong on this website.

The overall mentality of this site is questionable at times. I am starting to wonder......

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

You'll need to clarify that assertion.

Predominantly Anglo/Germanic's built America, the deterrents and the work of cultural marxists and progressive liberals.
    No clarification needed.

Marxist and progressive liberal are not races.

Dr.Gonzo

I do?
    I don't see how you can draw those conclusions. Even if it were true though, I like to think of the positives. At least I'm not a disgusting racist like you...

No use arguing with a pseudomengele racist on the internet. Better to just point and laugh.
    Yes, you do.

How do I draw those conclusions? Your mocking of prejudice.

Liberals, happy to ignore science when it suits them. Why are there differences in brain shape between races, Einstein?
    Last edited by Dr.Gonzo; 08-18-13 at 09:56 AM.

The iron sheik

Yes, you do.
    I am a thief because I am not racist? Wow I knew you racist people generally are of subpar intelligence but this is beyond all expectations.
    How do I draw those conclusions? Your mocking of prejudice.

Liberals, happy to ignore science when it suits them. Why are there differences in brain shape between races, Einstein?
    trying to play the internet mengele once more, that's cute
    Pretty shocking that you'd not come out just as a normal racist, you're racist because it's some scientifically proven standard, lol

PS. Are you the really wacky neonazi type, or are you like one of those old time KKK robe guys?

Dr.Gonzo

I am a thief because I am not racist? Wow I knew you racist people generally are of subpar intelligence but this is beyond all expectations.
    Please.

Redistribution is theft, and you support the entitlement culture.

trying to play the internet mengele once more, that's cute
    Pretty shocking that you'd not come out just as a normal racist, you're racist because it's some scientifically proven standard, lol
    Science is racist

Liberals are amusing, mock the religious yet have blind faith in an ideal.

PS. Are you the really wacky neonazi type, or are you like one of those old time KKK robe guys?
    A libertarian realist.

The iron sheik

Please.

Redistribution is theft, and you support the entitlement culture.
    I have not once said that, and now is your time to pick between being a liar or an idiot. I am guessing you're both, though.

Science is racist

Liberals are amusing, mock the religious yet have blind faith in an ideal.

A libertarian realist.
    Science is racist would be your opinion, not mine. After all, you're the shitstain trying to play some intelligent galtonian darwinist on a message board with your smug "oh? well have you seen brain size differences between races!!11" tripe.

What a buffoon, the only place you've ever seen a college in is some 80's frat movie

lol @ libertarian realist. Dumb racist is more like it.

Dr.Gonzo

I have not once said that, and now is your time to pick between being a liar or an idiot. I am guessing you're both, though.
    You inferred it.

Oh boo hoo, I weep for the oppressive laws and the prejudice inherent to the system that prevents you from having white children.
    Science is racist would be your opinion, not mine. After all, you're the shitstain trying to play some intelligent galtonian darwinist on a message board with your smug "oh? well have you seen brain size differences between races!!11" tripe.

What a buffoon, the only place you've ever seen a college in is some 80's frat movie

lol @ libertarian realist. Dumb racist is more like it.
    A weak minded ad-hominem attack.

You fail to dispute anything of merit and instead become agitated when confronted with reality.

The iron sheik

You inferred it.
    No, I didn't.

Are you a liar, or an idiot? Both? Currently: Both.

A weak minded ad-hominem attack.

You fail to dispute anything of merit and instead become agitated when confronted with reality.
    It isnt ad hominem if you dig your own hole and fall in it, idiot

you're the one suggesting racism is scientifically sound and accusing me of talking about science being biased towards one way or the other

you can't even lie convincingly, idiot

get out and take rifleboob and the rest of the KKK with you

The iron sheik

Also as an interesting observation:
    http://www.childstats.gov/americasch.../xls/pop3.xlsx

Seems like caucasians are having less and less children. But what's that? Black people are also having less children? Wow, it really just seems like the entire start of this thread is baseless and based on conjecture made up by single occurrances, from people who subscribed to welfare queen theories when reagan was still alive. I guess the thread starter could have posted about the Duggar family too. Wow, now that this is settled it kind of makes one wonder, what kind of a dumb virulent racist would jump the gun on this one, completely subscribing to the agenda of this thread despite it being based on nothing else that prejudice? Yes, that's you gonzo. Good work champ. Perhaps you should come to terms with reality before using those fancy words like marxism and entitlement.

Get out, you've been thoroughly buried and humiliated. Make a new account and try again, just make it stop

Dr.Gonzo

You're borderline retarded

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Holy shit, OP, you're not racist? I admit I am and even I don't blast them like that.

I've come to the conclusion there's not a god damn thing I can do about white dumb slits having black kids.
    They have to learn life's lessons on their own.

You have to look at women through a black man's eyes, especially white women.

1. They usually have jobs, to support them.
    2. Gullible, easily talked out of their panties.
    3. Better looking than their counter parts.
    4. Less bitchy and controlling then their counter parts.

Any man, no matter the color will pound anything that's available. It's called thinking with the lower head syndrome.
    Back in my day, the women usually said no and kept their legs closed, not now a days. Today's mothers aren't having
    "the talk".

The iron sheik

You're borderline retarded
    buried, just get out. Say something witty once more before you go, it can be considered a face-saving gesture

The iron sheik

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Holy shit, OP, you're not racist? I admit I am and even I don't blast them like that.

I've come to the conclusion there's not a god damn thing I can do about white dumb slits having black kids.
    They have to learn life's lessons on their own.

You have to look at women through a black man's eyes, especially white women.

1. They usually have jobs, to support them.
    2. Gullible, easily talked out of their panties.
    3. Better looking than their counter parts.
    4. Less bitchy and controlling then their counter parts.

Any man, no matter the color will pound anything that's available. It's called thinking with the lower head syndrome.
    Back in my day, the women usually said no and kept their legs closed, not now a days. Today's mothers aren't having
    "the talk".
    sir you get out of here, we don't want any facts here ruining a perfectly good discussion...

Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

i dont think this is totally a black white thing. this country has made the lower class not wanna work. why would they go work for 12 bucks an hour when they can sit in their mothers house with their child and not do a fuking thing. They would take home more then they would with a job, after insurance and babysitting, they actually lost money. Im not saying i know how to fix this problem. But this is what govt programs have caused. Its not healthy in my opinion to not work if your physically and mentally able to.

Dr.Gonzo

buried, just get out. Say something witty once more before you go, it can be considered a face-saving gesture
    I would have let it go but as you wish. You make so many false assumptions and strawman arguments, this is what I actually asserted.

Higher birth rates from less intelligent peoples are a concern for the human race.

Also, a policy that results in the extinction of a race of people is by definition genocide.
    Firstly, you also posted child population statistics, not birth rates.

This is not a black and white thing, also it transcends race on some levels. The lowest IQ's of a population and/or race dramatically out-breeding those of higher IQ's has its issues. Eg. "White trash" pumping out kids isn't good for the country or as a race of people.

Your statistics show a white child population of 74% in 1980 / 69% in 1990 / 61% in 2000 / 53% in 2010 / 52% in 2013 and projected at 49% in 2020 / 36% in 2050.

I'm concerned about the trends shown in this document, a dramatically declining white population. What are the projections for 2100 and onwards?

The black child population is more consistent 15% in 1980 / 13.8% in 2013 / 13.7% in 2020 / 13.2% in 2050

Black population is much more steady.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

And in your limited vision, only visible minorities happen to need that protection because their parents happened to be worthless jobless thugs/whores.

How convenient.
    Actually in my post I am pointing out worthless braindead white sluts are helping to eliminate the white race as well and asking what the future will be like for this country once whitey's not around to pay for these kid's welfare.

Find me a youtube video of a white guy with 20 kids he doesnt provide any support for....I just posted one that had 3 black guys with a combined nearly 100 children JUST FROM MY STATE

From a genetic point of view idk exactly what the differences are...I do know whites ALWAYS outscore blacks on tests by miles despite receiving the same exact public education so it would not surprise me if living buck naked in stick huts when not running from lions on the Serengeti for thousands of years didnt really lead to a very intellectual animal...it would however promote a faster runner as the slow ones all got eaten. But Im not gonna speak to that as I am not a geneticist I simply observe the reality of the world around me and you could attribute a certain amount of the blacks ignorance to their own cultural programming which is built around pointless crime and welfare abuse.

How many more prisons can we build to cage them? How much more welfare can we pay? How much dumber and more worthless can niggers get and how much further can they destroy their communities by being rewarded for idiocy and laziness and punished for intelligence and hardwork? Time will tell
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 08-18-13 at 12:28 PM.

bettilimbroke999

Also as an interesting observation:
    http://www.childstats.gov/americasch.../xls/pop3.xlsx

Seems like caucasians are having less and less children. But what's that? Black people are also having less children? Wow, it really just seems like the entire start of this thread is baseless and based on conjecture made up by single occurrances, from people who subscribed to welfare queen theories when reagan was still alive. I guess the thread starter could have posted about the Duggar family too. Wow, now that this is settled it kind of makes one wonder, what kind of a dumb virulent racist would jump the gun on this one, completely subscribing to the agenda of this thread despite it being based on nothing else that prejudice? Yes, that's you gonzo. Good work champ. Perhaps you should come to terms with reality before using those fancy words like marxism and entitlement.

Get out, you've been thoroughly buried and humiliated. Make a new account and try again, just make it stop

Non-spic (non-anchor babies) whites will be less than 50% by 2019....I wonder who the blacks are gonna blame once whitey is gone and the whole country looks like a ghetto?

It is true though the illegal spics are outfukin and outwelfaring the blacks lately in a race to see who can bankrupt more cities...only group not having any kids is intelligent whites who actually feel the need to have adequate income before having a child so non-spic white %s have plummetted..bitch ass crackas!

The Inevitable
    The Inevitable's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3256

Haha... calling your racism merit and reality don't make it so. I guess whales are the smartest creatures on the planet according to you're "science" huh? They should be able to solve world problems, learn our easy languages, and write award winning plays.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Non-spic (non-anchor babies) whites will be less than 50% by 2019....I wonder who the blacks are gonna blame once whitey is gone and the whole country looks like a ghetto?

It is true though the illegal spics are outfukin and outwelfaring the blacks lately in a race to see who can bankrupt more cities...only group not having any kids is intelligent whites who actually feel the need to have adequate income before having a child so non-spic white %s have plummetted..bitch ass crackas!
    Fukking filthy trailer trash is having a bad week.. Poor fukk pounding the keyboards because no bitch will fukk his maggot ass

And don't forget whites are the #1 entitlement race in this country

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

The truly mind-boggling part of a discussion like this always is that the idiotic leftists' -- for whatever demented, stupid.--POLITICAL reason don't seem to care, ignore or actually don't see,(because they refuse to admit failure....HUGE FAILURE) that their social engineering and educational polices have destroyed a really, really. REALLY once great nation...... free falling at an alarming rate.

They don't seem to care that they that they themselves and their children will be minorities at some point in the near future and that they and their children will be treated as 2nd class citizens and everything that comes with that distinction......they are going to be sorry. Mark my words.

They think this will never happen in America, but it will and it will be horrific.

DUMB! DUMB! DUMB!!!

THE BEGINNING OF THE END OF AMERICA....1965.

America's current mass immigration disaster is the result of a change in the laws in 1965. Prior to 1965, despite some changes in the 50's, America was a low-immigration country basically living under immigration laws written in 1924. Thanks to low immigration, the swamp of cheap labor was largely drained during this period, America became a fundamentally middle-class society, and our many European ethnic groups were brought together into a common national culture.

In some ways, this achievement was so complete that we started to take for granted what we had achieved and forgot why it happened. So in a spasm of sentimentality on the Right and lies on the Left, we opened the borders....what a mess it truly is.

FU TED KENNEDY!! I HOPE YOU'RE IN HELL BURNING!!!

We are going to celebrate your DEATH on 25 Aug, you traitor...FU!!! FU!!!
    Last edited by TheRifleman; 08-18-13 at 03:45 PM.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post

Don't take it so hard Rifle.

Teddy's probably rocking your dead mom's ass in hell.

Ya know she's loving, right?

Wait, Teddy's not black. She may holding out for some BBC.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

ni99er....lucky for you I don't have a sister, and my mother has been dead for a very long time, but had I a coal burner for a sister and or mother ( I can't imagine such a scenario as every female in my family doesn't have any self esteem problems or issues no drug issues, no history of prostitution etc...traits commonly associated with the pitiful, laughable, laughing stock ..""coalburner" dirty, filthy white trash whore) you would be a walking dead man .....you got lucky, ni99er, finally.
    Hey Rifleman you're mother sucks Black cocks in hell you bastard.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

betimbroke and riflebitch both had something happen to them wife cheated on them with BBC or step dad was black wtf happened I know betimbroke said he used to get beat up as a kid. Whats your deal riflebitch? why not take this nonsense to stormfront?

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    betimbroke and riflebitch both had something happen to them wife cheated on them with BBC or step dad was black wtf happened I know betimbroke said he used to get beat up as a kid. Whats your deal riflebitch? why not take this nonsense to stormfront?
    Rifle claims black kids used to steal his lunch money.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Fukking filthy trailer trash is having a bad week.. Poor fukk pounding the keyboards because no bitch will fukk his maggot ass

And don't forget whites are the #1 entitlement race in this country
    Keep drinkin the Kool-Aid Mayan go visit your race's epic fail to our south and just kiss the ground whitey walks on for not forcing your spic ass back there

Now go mow my yard, roof my house or join the military (only legal jobs spics are capable of)
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 08-18-13 at 04:40 PM.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

dumbfukk I don't need to go anywhere.. I live in Old Mexico.. You in the other hand are a fukking inbreded swamp maggot that should stop crying and get back to that shithole where your grand pappy came from(came in a boat sleeping next to rats and shit)

Now run along and pick up that disability check.. And get back in your rat infested double wide pussy ass crybaby...

bettilimbroke999

I applied for a job as a cop in Mexico and the first question on the application was why do you want to join the drug gangs?

The boss that was interviewing me asked how much did I expect the drug gangs to pay me to be complicit in their crimes? I said I would like to be a legitimate cop...he replied okay you're hired what time do you want to be setup and shot by your partners tomorrow
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 08-18-13 at 05:50 PM.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

The truly mind-boggling part of a discussion like this always is that the idiotic leftists' -- for whatever demented, stupid.--POLITICAL reason don't seem to care, ignore or actually don't see,(because they refuse to admit failure....HUGE FAILURE) that their social engineering and educational polices have destroyed a really, really. REALLY once great nation...... free falling at an alarming rate.

They don't seem to care that they that they themselves and their children will be minorities at some point in the near future and that they and their children will be treated as 2nd class citizens and everything that comes with that distinction......they are going to be sorry. Mark my words.

They think this will never happen in America, but it will and it will be horrific.

DUMB! DUMB! DUMB!!!

THE BEGINNING OF THE END OF AMERICA....1965.

America's current mass immigration disaster is the result of a change in the laws in 1965. Prior to 1965, despite some changes in the 50's, America was a low-immigration country basically living under immigration laws written in 1924. Thanks to low immigration, the swamp of cheap labor was largely drained during this period, America became a fundamentally middle-class society, and our many European ethnic groups were brought together into a common national culture.

In some ways, this achievement was so complete that we started to take for granted what we had achieved and forgot why it happened. So in a spasm of sentimentality on the Right and lies on the Left, we opened the borders....what a mess it truly is.

this is another plagiarized post. can you imagine this asshole, he is totally incapable of composing a coherent argument on his own so he steals it. is anybody able to mention one redeeming quality this asshole possesses? do you remember when he first appeared he wrote about the poor black people and why do they vote D? remember that, now his true colors shine through he is a racist pig exactly as some of us expected. I don't even see the loon defending him any longer.

funny how guys like Irish and Dwight always use the phrase "playing the race card", well guys we play the race card because so many of you are fcking racists. I will remind you of these pigs next time you use that phrase. I am a very gentle person and I have not been in a scuffle for years, decades actually but people like this guy boil my blood to the point that I could actually strangle him until he turns every color of every person that he hates.

some Christian isn't he. one day off ignore, I think that is all I can stand.

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

stefan084
    stefan084's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

sheik--gonzo was putting up a quality argument. thought you were going to also and was ready to sit back and enjoy but your argument regressed into boring name calling w/ little actual substance as if from the liberal playbook. so do liberals agree w/ science or not I'm confused

First 123 Last