PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jews Are Commanding You To NOT Buy This Wine

Renewed outrage at existence of "Führerwein."

By Rebecca Gibb | Posted Monday, 12-Aug-2013

A leading Jewish human rights organization has called for wine distributors worldwide to boycott an Italian company selling a line of Nazi- and fascist-themed wines. The bottles include labels bearing Adolf Hitler's picture and slogans such as "Mein Führer" and "Sieg Heil."
    "Enough is enough," said Rabbis Marvin Hier and Abraham Cooper of the Los Angeles-based Simon Wiesenthal Center, which has more than 400,000 member families in the United States.
    "We first protested the marketing of ‘Führerwein’ by Vini Lunardelli, an Italian-based company in 1995. Now, an expanded line of wines that demean, diminish and mock Hitler's victims are promoted on a slick website," they added.
    Vini Lunardelli has produced a Hitler range of wines as part of its "historical" line for 18 years. It has previously been threatened with legal action under a law that forbids the glorification of fascism.
    On its website, Lunardelli says that its historical range accounts for half of the winery’s production and “has become a cult object among collectors," The company adds that the wines generate “a lot of attention from the media all over the world both for the originality of the idea and for the quality of the wines.”
    http://www.wine-searcher.com/m/2013/...ler-wine-range

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    They want to ban everything.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Come on, please someone bring out an Osama Wine or launch a "Dzokhar Tsarnaev finest vino - limited edition". Will be pretty penetrating interesting to see your rampage here.

peppermillrick
    peppermillrick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

In late April of 1945, Hitler escaped Berlin to the south of France where he took up wine making. A body of one of his doubles was left to the Russians to satisfy them that the Führer was dead.
    Last edited by peppermillrick; 08-13-13 at 06:35 PM.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    Come on, please someone bring out an Osama Wine or launch a "Dzokhar Tsarnaev finest vino - limited edition". Will be pretty penetrating interesting to see your rampage here.
    You think I would give a fukk if someone came out with an Osama wine?

LOL you stupid eurofag. I have better things to do with my time than worry about what name an obscure wine company gives their products.

If the jews are so worried about victims, perhaps they should take a second look at what they're doing to the palestinians.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

You think I would give a fukk if someone came out with an Osama wine?
    Oh come on boy, you'd be the first to open a thread here.

LOL you stupid eurofag. I have better things to do with my time than worry about what name an obscure wine company gives their products.
    Stupid Eurofag? Classy kid, typical Philly-Boy.
    You have better things to do, I have better things to do. Doesn't mean that the action in itself is cool. We just don't care.

If the jews are so worried about victims, perhaps they should take a second look at what they're doing to the palestinians.
    Dude, the middle east has severe problems and both, Jews and Palestinians have done stupid shit. Is the USA worried about innocent war-victims in countries in which their drones are bombing? No. Is the USA worried about US-citizens that die in war? Yes. Simple as that. And nothing fukking new.
    You don't care for the wine, fine, so do I. But other people do. And it's very understandable because it's a clear foul here. There always is a line that you better not cross.
    Remember when the Boston Bombing was a few days old and this one idiot on here changed his avatar to the older Tsarnaev and told he is his hero? A lot of people gave him serious shit because of it. Why? Because he crossed a line, clear foul play.
    Get your shit together.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

[QUOTE=zizoudane10;19372492]
    Oh come on boy, you'd be the first to open a thread here.
    Only according to you eurofag.

Stupid Eurofag? Classy kid, typical Philly-Boy.
    You have better things to do, I have better things to do. Doesn't mean that the action in itself is cool. We just don't care.
    You wouldn't know a thing about Philly eurofag or the people who live here. Stick to sukking cokks. It's what you do best.

Dude, the middle east has severe problems and both, Jews and Palestinians have done stupid shit. Is the USA worried about innocent war-victims in countries in which their drones are bombing? No. Is the USA worried about US-citizens that die in war? Yes. Simple as that. And nothing fukking new.
    You don't care for the wine, fine, so do I. But other people do. And it's very understandable because it's a clear foul here. There always is a line that you better not cross.
    Remember when the Boston Bombing was a few days old and this one idiot on here changed his avatar to the older Tsarnaev and told he is his hero? A lot of people gave him serious shit because of it. Why? Because he crossed a line, clear foul play.
    Get your shit together.
    USA has nothing to do with this conversation. There is no foul. A winemaker can give any name to his wine that he wishes. If it offends some folks, that's tough shit.

No one has the right to tell me I can or can't buy certain wines.

The jews are fukking hypocrites. As I said before, if they care for victims then they need to seriously look at how they treat the palestinians.

The Inevitable
    The Inevitable's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3256

That's a pretty fkd up wine to market.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by The Inevitable View Post
    That's a pretty fkd up wine to market.
    Actually, all the reviews I have seen or heard on it say the wine is very good. Not fukked up at all.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

USA has nothing to do with this conversation. There is no foul. A winemaker can give any name to his wine that he wishes. If it offends some folks, that's tough shit.

No one has the right to tell me I can or can't buy certain wines.

The jews are fukking hypocrites. As I said before, if they care for victims then they need to seriously look at how they treat the palestinians.
    The company has the right to do it and they did.
    And the jewish human rights organization has the right to call for a boycott and they did.
    "The jews" - whatever that means - are fukking hypocrites. So are you. Happens. Time to clean your own door before raising your little female voice (in a gambling forum btw) about other states.
    "Eurofag" was the best you could find in your tiny little brain? Really? Wow, offends me so so bad.
    But tbh here; every guy in this forum has realized til now that you are not the brightest candle on the cake + are not able to pick a winner. It's all good girl, we are not surprised anymore.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Speaking of wines....google ttongsul or check out the link below

http://www.vice.com/shorties/ttongsu...=vicetwitterus

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

The company has the right to do it and they did.
    And the jewish human rights organization has the right to call for a boycott and they did.
    "The jews" - whatever that means - are fukking hypocrites. So are you. Happens. Time to clean your own door before raising your little female voice (in a gambling forum btw) about other states.
    "Eurofag" was the best you could find in your tiny little brain? Really? Wow, offends me so so bad.
    But tbh here; every guy in this forum has realized til now that you are not the brightest candle on the cake + are not able to pick a winner. It's all good girl, we are not surprised anymore.

You are the hypocrite. First you said the company made a foul and now according to you they have a right to do it. Make up your mind eurofag.

The jews mean precisely that. The jews. The same people who cry every chance they get about the holocaust but conveniently turn a blind eye to their own activities regarding the torture of the palestinian people.

Fukk you and fukk them. Stick to sukking cokks eurofag.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

That in my eyes something is a foul doesn't mean that it is not allowed my little girl. Again, you are embarassing yourself. Way to learn.

So you are offended by "the jews", right? How sweet. It offends you that much, that you feel the need to open a thread about a topic that is completely irrelevant, saying they shouldn't be offended? Hypocrite written all over it dummy.
    And again: "Eurofag" REALLY was the best you could find in your tiny little brain? Yeah? That's the most creative way in your mind to try to insult people? And sticking to it, even when the guy you are adressing isn't the slightest bit offended is even smarter.
    Time you post some plays again, so we have a few new "Wilson fades Philly" threads.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6434

You are the hypocrite. First you said the company made a foul and now according to you they have a right to do it. Make up your mind eurofag.
    I'll make it simple so even your dumbass can understand. Company has the right to name wine whatever they want (or do they? don't know the laws in Italy). Potential consumers have the right to protest, including calling for boycotts. Same way you have the right to say stupid sh*t, and we have the right to call you out for it. It's the American way. See. Simple.

And before you call me Eurofag or some other clever name, I'm US. Living in Florida I get to deal with idiots like you who give all Philly fans a bad name. And learn the definition of hypocrite.
    Points Awarded:

zizoudane10 gave swordsandtequila 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: zizoudane10, yisman, and SamDiamond

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

No big deal. Anti-Semitism is almost non-existent in the United States and to the extant that it exists it is completely denounced by everyone. Most of these Jewish advocacy groups are looking to stay relevant and make big deals out of small things like this just to get attention (i.e. donations). I mean what does the Simon Weisenthal Center do anymore....there are no more Nazis to hunt? If you go on their websites you see Jewish advocacy groups complaining about every little thing.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

unimportant!

but thanks for sharing, was interesting read

The Inevitable

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post
    I mean what does the Simon Weisenthal Center do anymore....there are no more Nazis to hunt?
    ... They're down in Argentina. So maybe this "center" needs to focus on that country if they need more to hunt.

The Inevitable

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post

That is just disgusting!!... WTF is wrong with people?!

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post

I wonder how this works. Do they pay the vineyard workers by the hour, or by the pound?

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

That in my eyes something is a foul doesn't mean that it is not allowed my little girl. Again, you are embarassing yourself. Way to learn.
    You said they committed a foul. Then you said it was allowed. Which is it? Is it acceptable or not?

You also brought the USA into this which had no bearing on the conversation.

So you are offended by "the jews", right? How sweet. It offends you that much, that you feel the need to open a thread about a topic that is completely irrelevant, saying they shouldn't be offended? Hypocrite written all over it dummy.
    And again: "Eurofag" REALLY was the best you could find in your tiny little brain? Yeah? That's the most creative way in your mind to try to insult people? And sticking to it, even when the guy you are adressing isn't the slightest bit offended is even smarter.
    Time you post some plays again, so we have a few new "Wilson fades Philly" threads.
    Where did I ever say I am offended by jews? I have plenty of jewish friends. I do not accept anyone telling me what wines I can and cannot buy. I also cannot stand hypocrisy whether it be yours or theirs.

Learn to read Eurofag.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

You were burried here kid. Move on.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

You were burried here kid. Move on.

You lost the argument and now you're trying to hide.

Fukkin Eurofag pussy.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Fukkin Eurofag pussy.
    Philly--- you got buried.

Remember when you came up with that brilliant idea of starting a poll and seeing who SBR thought was a bigger jerk-off, you or me?

And you lost (won the title of bigger jerkoff), by a landslide?

This burial was as bad as that.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Philly--- you got buried.

Remember when you came up with that brilliant idea of starting a poll and seeing who SBR thought was a bigger jerk-off, you or me?

And you lost (won the title of bigger jerkoff), by a landslide?

This burial was as bad as that.
    The only reason I lost the poll was because you were still relatively unknown.

He lost the argument quite clearly. The only reason you think he won is because you're a jew. A worthless one too.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Fukkin Eurofag pussy.
    You better read my entire posts again.

Or better yet: swordsandtequila explained it to your dumba$s. Didn't work out well huh?

There's no arguing with PhillyF, guy has the intellect of an Orang-Utan (scratch that, embarassing for an ape) toast.

It's interesting that you don't get the fact, that something can be unfair play in my eyes, but still allowed by state law (it's not allowed in Italy btw, but they just don't give a flying fukk about some idiots printing the face of an idiot on a wine bottle).

You can keep responding here. This is what you are doing with each of your stupid little posts:

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

You better read my entire posts again.

Or better yet: swordsandtequila explained it to your dumba$s. Didn't work out well huh?

There's no arguing with PhillyF, guy has the intellect of an Orang-Utan (scratch that, embarassing for an ape) toast.

It's interesting that you don't get the fact, that something can be unfair play in my eyes, but still allowed by state law (it's not allowed in Italy btw, but they just don't give a flying fukk about some idiots printing the face of an idiot on a wine bottle).

You can keep responding here. This is what you are doing with each of your stupid little posts:
    I get the argument asshole. You still can't explain why you brought the USA into the conversation nor do you explain your blatant hypocrisy.

Learn to read Eurofag.

SamDiamond

The only reason I lost the poll was because you were still relatively unknown.

He lost the argument quite clearly. The only reason you think he won is because you're a jew. A worthless one too.
    When did I become Jewish?

Recently?

I have been here for nearly f'in year, I have more than 3K posts, and you think I am relatively unkown?

It could be-- and this is probably the case--- everyone here just thinks you're a fukin tool. I mean, you do have Rifleman to fall back on.

That Bigfoot dust has taken away the last few f'in brain cells you had left.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

I get the argument asshole. You still can't explain why you brought the USA into the conversation nor do you explain your blatant hypocrisy.

Learn to read Eurofag.

Jeezus you really are dense.

hypocrisy

noun, plural hy·poc·ri·sies.
    1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.

In language you can understand: He'd be a hypocrite if he was practicing the very thing he's denouncing. He's not, at least not to my knowledge. He brought the US into the equation to make a point, people react differently when the sh*t hits home. Perfect example, the uproar over Rolling Stone putting the Boston bomber on their cover. No difference. Affected parties tend to be offended when others try to make a buck off their tragedy. Doesn't matter whether you like it or not, that's their f*king right.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    When did I become Jewish?

Recently?

I have been here for nearly f'in year, I have more than 3K posts, and you think I am relatively unkown?

It could be-- and this is probably the case--- everyone here just thinks you're a fukin tool. I mean, you do have Rifleman to fall back on.

That Bigfoot dust has taken away the last few f'in brain cells you had left.
    You were unknown.

Nobody knew who you were when the poll was taken.

I was an exclusively Players Talk poster until I lost the bet with Vegas. I never saw you until I started posting here in The Saloon.

Fukk off you fukkin clown. I thought you were a loud mouth asshole the first time I saw you post, and still nothing has changed my mind.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Jeezus you really are dense.

hypocrisy

noun, plural hy·poc·ri·sies.
    1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.

In language you can understand: He'd be a hypocrite if he was practicing the very thing he's denouncing. He's not, at least not to my knowledge. He brought the US into the equation to make a point, people react differently when the sh*t hits home. Perfect example, the uproar over Rolling Stone putting the Boston bomber on their cover. No difference. Affected parties tend to be offended when others try to make a buck off their tragedy. Doesn't matter whether you like it or not, that's their f*king right.
    <iframe name="com.apple.dictionary.NOAD" title="Dictionary" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" tabindex="0" frameborder="0" height="175" scrolling="no" width="100%"></iframe>

How the fukk are you going to speak for him?

How do you know why he brought the USA into the conversation?

Another dikkhead poster who needs to buy a clue. Fukk out asshole.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

Because I'm literate you dumb mother f*ker. See, I just called you a dumb mother f*ker. Based on your previous posts, anyone with a 1st grade education can figure out why. They don't need it explained to them. Take your head out of your ass and open your eyes, you might learn something. Class dismissed.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Wrong again. Just another poster who totally gets it and is easily allowed to speak for me, because he 100% gets my post. Which btw 99.99% of the posters do. Congrats on making it into the 0.01%

He brought the US into the equation to make a point, people react differently when the sh*t hits home. Perfect example, the uproar over Rolling Stone putting the Boston bomber on their cover. No difference. Affected parties tend to be offended when others try to make a buck off their tragedy.
    What else could have been my motivation to bring US into the discussion other then exactly this? I could have done the same with examples from every country in the world, but since you are from the US, this is the obvious choice. Had it been a user from GB or F I would have chose an example from their countries. But that is really hard to understand for you hmm? I don't know, maybe you were dropped as a little kid or mummy bathed you too hot. But that could be wrong and you're just mentally challenged. Happens. Can't blame you.
    This shit isn't even fun, you are thrown around like a punching ball in your own thread and there's nothing you can do about it. I've got nothing against a little e-fighting here and there, but honestly it gets lame when the opponent is just a victim instead of a competitor.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Because I'm literate you dumb mother f*ker. See, I just called you a dumb mother f*ker. Based on your previous posts, anyone with a 1st grade education can figure out why. They don't need it explained to them. Take your head out of your ass and open your eyes, you might learn something. Class dismissed.

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

someone find this guy an uncircumcised aryan dikk to gnaw on

SamDiamond

Let's keep in mind guys.....Philly is the retarded poster who was dumb enough to bet himself off of PT.

He also has convinced himself that he adds value to SBR.

Someone needs to tell him he is both the joke and punchline here.

12 Last