zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Let's keep in mind guys.....Philly is the retarded poster who was dumb enough to bet himself off of PT.

He also has convinced himself that he adds value to SBR.

Someone needs to tell him he is both the joke and punchline here.
    Aren't we telling him this over and over?

And see what happened, again: 4 guys tell him that he's an idiot. He leaves his own thread. Happens quite often with him.

As you can see, he reads a text, but all these damn little words are not coming together for him in his brain. Damn you words and complex structures.

I'm going to make it easy for him now, I understand that we have to keep it simple.
    So we'll use simple sentences, ok Philly?
    You (you=PhillyFlyers here in this sentence, just in case you can't make the connection and are not able to figure out who I mean) are dumb. You are a loser. You get buried. Every time. We laugh at you. Keep'em threads coming.

Honestly: I normally have a big place in my heart for the weak and the mentally challenged. It's not their fault. But sometimes it gets annoying as hell. Even my pity has it's limits.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Because I'm literate you dumb mother f*ker. See, I just called you a dumb mother f*ker. Based on your previous posts, anyone with a 1st grade education can figure out why. They don't need it explained to them. Take your head out of your ass and open your eyes, you might learn something. Class dismissed.
    Literacy has nothing to do with speaking for someone else you stupid fukk.

You spoke for him like you knew what was in his mind when he wrote.

Fukk out you stupid brain dead moron.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    Wrong again. Just another poster who totally gets it and is easily allowed to speak for me, because he 100% gets my post. Which btw 99.99% of the posters do. Congrats on making it into the 0.01%

What else could have been my motivation to bring US into the discussion other then exactly this? I could have done the same with examples from every country in the world, but since you are from the US, this is the obvious choice. Had it been a user from GB or F I would have chose an example from their countries. But that is really hard to understand for you hmm? I don't know, maybe you were dropped as a little kid or mummy bathed you too hot. But that could be wrong and you're just mentally challenged. Happens. Can't blame you.
    This shit isn't even fun, you are thrown around like a punching ball in your own thread and there's nothing you can do about it. I've got nothing against a little e-fighting here and there, but honestly it gets lame when the opponent is just a victim instead of a competitor.
    Eurofag pussy, you brought the USA into and couldn't explain why until some dumb fukk came along and decided to speak for you.

You lost the argument and ran and hid behind another dumb fukk poster.
    Last edited by PhillyFlyers; 08-15-13 at 12:55 PM.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Let's keep in mind guys.....Philly is the retarded poster who was dumb enough to bet himself off of PT.

He also has convinced himself that he adds value to SBR.

Someone needs to tell him he is both the joke and punchline here.
    You wouldn't make it in Players Talk you fukkin phaggot.

You a retard that adds absolutely nothing to SBR. One retarded post after another is all your about.

Go ahead and post your plays up in Players Talk. That would be some funny shit to watch.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

You keep embarassing yourself with EVERY post you make
    Keep entertaining us donkey.

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Phillyflyers aka papageorge aka 20 other ghosts is obsessed with Jews just like hitler was

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post
    No big deal. Anti-Semitism is almost non-existent in the United States and to the extant that it exists it is completely denounced by everyone. Most of these Jewish advocacy groups are looking to stay relevant and make big deals out of small things like this just to get attention (i.e. donations). I mean what does the Simon Weisenthal Center do anymore....there are no more Nazis to hunt? If you go on their websites you see Jewish advocacy groups complaining about every little thing.

I watch a Jewish TV station and very educated Jews converse and this was one subject just recently covered and BB you are basically correct here in the US antisemitism is rare, rare but not "almost non-existent" If you have directv it is channel 366 JLTV you can find intelligent conversations and even very old TV shows like "the goldbergs", "soupy sales," "bob hope" and many others. Yes, mostly Jewish entertainment provided by Jewish entertainers.

Just this thread alone hints at philly boy and his antisemitism, why would he care if somebody is exercising their right to protest. If it were the Italians protesting discrimination because of unfair mafia ties would he even mention it, I doubt it very much. Why does this pop up in his brain? Philly like a few other right leaning people are confused, very confused about politics. On this issue he finds himself in the very very leftist position of defending the Palestinians. Oh well not too long ago I had to educate him on his "libertarian" beliefs. I have it in quotes because todays libertarians are a far cry from the original brand decades ago.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Robber View Post
    Phillyflyers aka papageorge aka 20 other ghosts is obsessed with Jews just like hitler was
    Robber sharp as a knife.

Robber able to understand self-explaining sentences, unlike PhillyFlyers.

Robber good peoples.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    I watch a Jewish TV station and very educated Jews converse and this was one subject just recently covered and BB you are basically correct here in the US antisemitism is rare, rare but not "almost non-existent" If you have directv it is channel 366 JLTV you can find intelligent conversations and even very old TV shows like "the goldbergs", "soupy sales," "bob hope" and many others. Yes, mostly Jewish entertainment provided by Jewish entertainers.

Just this thread alone hints at philly boy and his antisemitism, why would he care if somebody is exercising their right to protest. If it were the Italians protesting discrimination because of unfair mafia ties would he even mention it, I doubt it very much. Why does this pop up in his brain? Philly like a few other right leaning people are confused, very confused about politics. On this issue he finds himself in the very very leftist position of defending the Palestinians. Oh well not too long ago I had to educate him on his "libertarian" beliefs. I have it in quotes because todays libertarians are a far cry from the original brand decades ago.
    Isn't it ironic?
    Don't expect him to understand a single word you just said. He's gonna ask for an explanation.
    In before he asks: "Why did you have to bring the Italians into play here stupid fa.g.got???? Go do what you do best and suck a cokk".

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Phillys face when he reads posts that 99.99% of the posters get immediately:

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    Literacy has nothing to do with speaking for someone else you stupid fukk.

You spoke for him like you knew what was in his mind when he wrote.

Fukk out you stupid brain dead moron.
    You crack me up. Here's a link to dictionary.com: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/literacy?s=t

Already pulled up literacy for you, but you can use it for other words that trouble you, like hypocrisy. Reading comprehension is another skill that will take you far. Who said I spoke for Zizou? I just explained it in words you might understand. You're the only one who's confused. But for the sake of argument let's say you're correct and I did speak for him. You have no idea whether we know each other or not. You made an assumption. He's already confirmed I was right on point, so why does it matter?

Here's another word for you "Deflection". Typically it's what children do when trying to shift blame, attention, etc. For example, poster starts another misguided thread. As usual poster gets buried. And as usual poster gets pissy when others disagree and resorts to name calling. "You might be right, but you're a f*g/dumb f*k/brain dead moron, etc". Everyone forgets original point of thread. Or was there one, other than veiled bigotry?

In regards to my being a "stupid fukk/stupid brain dead moron" and so on, let's clear that up. You aren't now, never were, and never will be as intelligent. And trust me, that's not saying a lot. At this point I can only surmise that a) you're like one of those guys in school who got his ass beat every day and came back for more, never knowing when to say when, or b) you're paid by SBR to drive traffic. For the sake of your family I hope it's b), either way you're doing a bang up job. Commence with the name calling. Been fun.
    Last edited by swordsandtequila; 08-16-13 at 05:24 AM.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    Isn't it ironic?
    Don't expect him to understand a single word you just said. He's gonna ask for an explanation.
    In before he asks: "Why did you have to bring the Italians into play here stupid fa.g.got???? Go do what you do best and suck a cokk".

I know it has happened before. I took the time and searched for an excellent article I read about libertarianism and that is when they actually had something valid to say not just another excuse for right wing conservative economic political philosophy and he discounted it in less than 30 minutes. This article was profound, somewhat lengthy and thought provoking he discarded it in minutes and if I am correct I believe became a little abusive but that is okay I can be just as abusive and more often than not I know more words than these guys. lol
    Last edited by dante1; 08-15-13 at 04:10 PM.

Harun
    Harun's Avatar Become A Pro!

fukk jews

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Harun View Post
    fukk jews

another genius with a very profound statement.

First 12