jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Serious

Mayan made a great video in la waiting for an sbr poster in some parking lot but guy never showed. It had to be about 3 years ago.

That was closest to posters fighting

Most time neither shows

All fights on keyboard

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMeMrMattE View Post
    so all of this stuff about being a millionaire is made up? i love Palios Pizza. it would be cool if this was true. http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/Willie-Leiss

and yo frogger your right in my area bro.
    Every single part of it is made up. The only true things are where I went to high school, college, and where I worked.

The rest of the crap, such as the Pokemon stuff, is made up by the people who made that wikipedia page.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    Every single part of it is made up. The only true things are where I went to high school, college, and where I worked.

The rest of the crap, such as the Pokemon stuff, is made up by the people who made that wikipedia page.
    Most of the stuff you post is made up crap, you generally come off as a complete tool. Not really a far stretch to believe you get your fix in with a childrens fantasy card game.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

What was you retarded friend's name?

Retardathon? Moronathon?

SamDiamond

Froggy when you decided to create this thread, did you imagine it trending this way?

Did you wake up and ask yourself, "What thread can I create where everyone at SBR makes a complete prick out of me?"

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    Damn hoss why you kickin my ass

Billy Im certainly no fighter and know that. You're responses crack me up and I was hoping you would bury me. I need a laugh today. You took the high road bastard

Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

I really must have got in this guys head. Havent said a word to him in months.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

I'm calling Lonathan...this is crazy!

Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    i'll call shempie

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    THAT IS THE NAME! Lonathan!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Rifleman, paulypoker, smoke, No coincidences, Go Blue, you mad bro, El Nino, Lakerboy, Paco and Big Deemer

jjgold

DEUCE

I would like the hammer that tire

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7903

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Billy Im certainly no fighter and know that. You're responses crack me up and I was hoping you would bury me. I need a laugh today. You took the high road bastard
    How you kick an ass with your fukkin nose in it anyway Kraker. Prolly swallow your fukkin shoe.
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave billysink 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Rifleman, paulypoker, smoke, No coincidences, Go Blue, you mad bro, El Nino, Lakerboy, Paco and Big Deemer
    That's a lot of posters. I feel like you will be far too busy posting No Hitter Alert threads after the 2nd inning to have time to fight that many posters. Settle the fukk down, you nut job.
    Points Awarded:

I/O gave El Nino 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

The posters on this site are pathetic little girls, and there isn't ONE that would pose a serious challenge to me.

Grits N Sperm is a joke of a little NEGRO lady..all mouth, that's it... I challenged him to meet me at a Park in Vegas if he really wants to throw down...NO RESPONSE....he's such a coward if he did show it would probably be with half the hood/ghetto...LOL!! That's cool bring it!!.

Spam Diadumb is the KING of Jokes here, Jewish people can't fight anyway,( I've stepped up to fight a lot for my Jewish friends when I was growing up in NY...that's how I know) the rest of you..lol, come on now?

BillStink? LOL!! I don't fight with garbage collectors....their life is hard enough....I'd be an angry troll too if I had to hang off a garbage truck all day, everyday, for 33K a year, and my wife was banging every swinging dick she could wrap her lips around.

Do you even know who I am, ladies????

For the record....there isn't ONE of you little girls who would even be able to lay a finger on me, much less beat me up, NOT ONE!!!

...oh, man, make it stop!! LOL!!!
    Last edited by TheRifleman; 08-12-13 at 07:15 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: frogsrangers

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7903

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Anyone who wants to fight the rifle i want to fight

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    Nobody really seems to give a flyings rat's ass about me and my chronic urge to burp up all over myself in a chitty room so I am gonna make some shit up about some folks I never met and their wives because that is what guys like me who got their ass handed to them their whole lives do. I can't do shit about the fact they don't give a fukk about my bullshit but this is all I have.

Do you even know who I am ladies????

I know deep down you really don't give a fukk but again this is all I have. So I have to tell you that I am a real tough guy that is why I called myself the Rifleman and I can beat you all up anytime I want. I am in such pain with my pathetic existence that being a tough guy in a chitty room makes me feel so real and big and happy.

...oh, man, make it stop!! |It is just killing me that no one cares. NOT ONE!!!
    Its OK kid. Almost time for your pullups and sucky cup. Maybe moms will let you take your super soaker to bed. It gonna be wet in the morning anyway so what the fukk.

Tomorrow's another day
    Points Awarded:

zizoudane10 gave billysink 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mikeyanks23 gave billysink 12 SBR Point(s) for this post.

5mike5 gave billysink 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 5 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: zizoudane10, RubberKettle, El Nino, The Prick, and dante1

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    Its OK kid. Almost time for your pullups and sucky cup. Maybe moms will let you take your super soaker to bed. It gonna be wet in the morning anyway so what the fukk.

Tomorrow's another day

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grits n' Gravy

the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Thanks for an entertaining thread. I've had someone want to fight me over an argument in a Yahoo Fantasy Football messageboard. It was at first playful trash-talking but next thing I know this mental case sends me about 15 emails about how he is going to 'kick my ass, and so on. Awful grammar and all and his worss wreaking of mental illness and probably childhood neglect. I told him if he wanted me so bad, pay for my flight from Alaska to Pittsburgh (he used his primary email so I found his Facebook page and he was a mid-30's fatty 5-5" with an obvious Napoleon-complex) Well, he still talked tough but refused to pay for my 860 dollar flight to 'get a piece of me.' I was looking to kick his ass fast and enjoy a free trip out of Alaska. Win-win.

jjgold

Could be a real fight in this thread

Guys heated

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

What happened to the "when I was in college we had a project to create a page about ourselves so I made this story"

Fukker got his lies tangled up
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mikeyanks23, 5mike5, and El Nino

The Kraken

How's law school, TtO?

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    What happened to the "when I was in college we had a project to create a page about ourselves so I made this story"

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post

Energy efficient :

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

That's why the 2013 SBR Bash was cancelled... too many posters would of thrown down at the airport.

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

id take JJ hands down. Id shave his ass and take him from behind. prob superglue a wig to that bald dome cuz i love to yank a bitches hair and then.... oh...OP said fight.....

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    The posters on this site are pathetic little girls, and there isn't ONE that would pose a serious challenge to me.

Grits N Sperm is a joke of a little NEGRO lady..all mouth, that's it... I challenged him to meet me at a Park in Vegas if he really wants to throw down...NO RESPONSE....he's such a coward if he did show it would probably be with half the hood/ghetto...LOL!! That's cool bring it!!.

Spam Diadumb is the KING of Jokes here, Jewish people can't fight anyway,( I've stepped up to fight a lot for my Jewish friends when I was growing up in NY...that's how I know) the rest of you..lol, come on now?

BillStink? LOL!! I don't fight with garbage collectors....their life is hard enough....I'd be an angry troll too if I had to hang off a garbage truck all day, everyday, for 33K a year, and my wife was banging every swinging dick she could wrap her lips around.

Do you even know who I am, ladies????

For the record....there isn't ONE of you little girls who would even be able to lay a finger on me, much less beat me up, NOT ONE!!!

...oh, man, make it stop!! LOL!!!

rifle just pick a place and time in vegas sep 12-14 and you can run your mouth in person. nobody but me.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    rifle just pick a place and time in vegas sep 12-14 and you can run your mouth in person. nobody but me.
    -800 that RifleByatch would find a million excuses on why he can't come
    Last edited by Russian Rocket; 08-15-13 at 02:17 PM.
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Russian Rocket 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

billysink

He gone.

Billysink buried him out back.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post

-800 that RifleByatch would find a million excuses on why he can't come

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1797

I guarantee you rifle is a complete POS. I caught him in at least a half dozen lies. He talks about weight training and comments that a person can eat anything he wants and still train. This idiot has never even heard of trans fats, how about that? He claims to be in weight and fight training. lol Claimed he is a christian but refuses to take a one question quiz on the bible. Claims he has an advanced degree in business but refuses to take a one question quiz on accounting. Listen he is one POS, a liar and a bs and finds all the glory he ever achieved in his entire life on a gambling forum. If we saw him in person we would probably wet our pants.

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    I guarantee you rifle is a complete POS. I caught him in at least a half dozen lies. He talks about weight training and comments that a person can eat anything he wants and still train. This idiot has never even heard of trans fats, how about that? He claims to be in weight and fight training. lol Claimed he is a christian but refuses to take a one question quiz on the bible. Claims he has an advanced degree in business but refuses to take a one question quiz on accounting. Listen he is one POS, a liar and a bs and finds all the glory he ever achieved in his entire life on a gambling forum. If we saw him in person we would probably wet our pants.
    The idiot been running this shit for years on various forums. When he was at covers he was an MMA fighter and one of the most chronic bullshitters ever witnessed in a forum community.

Every site has one for that niche of post count.

Been tossing dirt on the fukk for over 10 years.

First 123 Last